Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are You Tired Of?

(PSN)geraldy19

-High MR players who cant play the game for S#&$e. So many incompetent players nowdays sporting MRs high as 18-20, and I really mean incompetent.

-That one button spamming now is the "standard" way of doing a mission.

-The increase in grind to get newly released things (Knux, Equinox, Mesa, etc).

-Community whining

• 1 month later...

The most?

The Community in general. It's crap. One of the worst I've seen for a community of this relative size.

Most of you are entitled little brats, to be honest.

If you have to resort to name calling then your opinion is invalidated and you only do harm to your message rather than do a service for yourself or whatever it is you are trying to defend. Grow up and stop pretending you are an authority figure just so you can insult people and get a rise out of them. 

---

Okay things that make me seriously question playing Warframe after literally 100s of hours of gameplay.

-RNG, seriously I am done with grinding for RNG. I put up with it in Destiny and I left it for Warframe and as of late it seems Warfarme is getting just as bad (luckily the mostly positive community and Devs keep me engaged and wanting to support the game). I have decided to not put up with this and if I happen to find what I need- cool- if not then tough. 

Grinding for XP? Fine. Grinding for Weapons/Items/Cosmetics? Perfectly fine. Grinding for the last week just to get 5 pitiful Neurodes- not fun, not rewarding, not at all encouraging me to play the game more when in order to get the thing I want to play the game with I have to punch the clock and start my part time job running Eris or Earth for hours OR doing a tedious multi-phase Vay Hek boss battle in the hopes that he will drop JUST ONE (after multiple runs he did not drop any- I'm wondering if Neurodes were removed from his drop pool then my apologies I am just not up to date on changes).

Also, if Neurodes and resources aren't a priority then there's Warframe Part drops. Earlier this month Ash was one of the first times I've ever felt physically ill playing Warframe. Two days and grotesque amounts of gameplay running Ceres missions just to get a Manic encounter, just to hope they dropped a Warframe part- just to hope it wasn't a part I didn't already own. Three weeks later, by sheer luck I got all three parts and honestly I haven't seen a Manic since. This is mind-numbing at best and stomach churning at worst. 

- Stunlocks and Enemy Meta strangeness.

Okay so this is an odd one that straddles the line between petty and valid. Scorpions are the least threatening thing in Warframe but when I do get a chance to spot one, I get that feeling most of us got when we see a garbage man coming down the street and we realize we didn't put our trash on the curb. It's like "Ah crap, I really don't feel like this but it's going to be really annoying if I don't take care of this now." Getting pulled, dragged, and having to climb back to your feet just to insta-kill something that poses no threat is not bad- but when 2 or as of late 3 of these things come at you and take turns passing you around like a cross-fit tire it's annoying as hell and really makes a mockery of the multi-forma Warframe you've mastered. It's such a trivialization of your character's power.

I mean, Bombards do it too but those guys can actually KILL YOU if you screw around so it's warranted. I get that. If they line up in formation and take turns firing off rockets then that's just excellent strategy and I salute them for their efforts but the Scorpions are just annoying pawn mobs no one has any time for.

They're about as effective as those balls (any of them, the small explodey ones or the large stunlock ones) do they pose a threat? No. Are you going to have to dedicate time to dealing with them in order to continue forward with your game? *Siiiiiigh* Yeeeeeeah...

And then there are commanders. I think it's actually a cool idea that they can teleport switch you! What annoys me to the point of rage is the fact that no matter how many times your Warframe is teleported IN THE SAME EXACT MISSION they always are locked into this

"Wha? Bu- I was- and you were- but that means- wait- did I- no- noooooooooooooo- I was tele- OH MY GOD THE COMMANDER SWITCH TELEPORTED ME!" Emote that just long enough for enemies to put you to critical health or perhaps even kill you if you have decided to not heal yourself.

I don't know if this was ever intended but it feels like an oversight that has been allowed to persist because it somehow contributes to difficulty. In actuality it just comes off as unpolished. I don't feel like that should happen every single time- maybe the first time because Commanders are usually implemented as a surprise but it's still annoying once you know you have to deal with them- especially since there's really no way to dodge it. I don't think you should be able to but still, with the long-winded emote as is I feel like that's something I'd want to avoid and usually you need line-of-sight to kill something so you might as well heal up right away or else get killed in mid  "I'M SO SURPRISED" animation.

- THE DOORS ARE LOCKED PLAY THIS MINIGAME TO CONTINUE YOUR SPACE NINJITSU AVENGER SIMULATOR

This is annoying. I'd rather deal with surprise turrets or Manic 2.0 teams being deployed (the ones that don't insta-kill but will bleed you if you don't block/dodge roll effectively). I was hoping that Spy 2.0 would involve some escalation to enemy defenses sort of like a GTA wanted level. Instead we are stuck with a very annoying and potentially time consuming mini-game that contributes nothing to the fast pace of combat. 

It's "Realistic" but like most introductions of "Realism" into gaming it serves as a means to make gameplay more routine than engaging.

---

That's my list. Sorry for length but I wanted to be constructive rather than destructive.I have supported the game and will continue to- but with my time and money not with my sanity XD.

Fearing that enough stupid people repeating the same demands will get their demands implemented, much to the detriment of everyone, merely because DE tries to listen to us, even if what is said is completely counter-productive and empty-headed.

They always say a happy customer is a quiet customer.

RNG as it currently is. 

The current Dual Sword Stances. 

Lack of a new Gun Blade.

THE LOW APPEARANCE RATE OF THOSE BLOODY MODULAR CORPUS.

Lack of Archwing Void Missions.  

Lack of a means to have ensured drop chances of Prime Parts. 

An overemphasis on Master Rank by a number of players (Some people end up bringing their IRL friends/loved ones to high level planets. Friends/loved ones who tend to be new players). 

The high mastery rank needed for the Syndicate Primaries (Goodness help us all if they require Mastery Rank 20 for the potential syndicate melee weapons) 

The way trade chat works (Could we have a more visual representation of item trades)

Lack of Venka Prime

The fact that weapons like the Twin Basolk need two weapons as crafting materials only to make a weapon that isn't as good as it should be.

Lack of incentive to play Archwing. 

ALL THE F#%^@!#& NERFS.

Edited by XaxalShiba