The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

16.5 Hypethread

Habba

For the week of April 27 - May 1, we're only Hotfixing as necessary (yesterday we Hotfixed, etc). No ".1" incremental Updates in the pipe for this week, Tenno!

Oh that's alright, it only means we can build up the hype over an even longer timespan!

124.gif

Sentients are update 17 as well as parkour 2.0. But maybe we will get excalibur rework. And cloth syandana

Excal rework is going to be introduced concurrently with Parkour 2.0.

Odds are that 16.5 will probably take the Nerf out of Nerf Anyo, at least for newer players.  It'll probably be a situation similar to Salad V: people with really well-modded gear and Warframes found him easy, but anyone without such gear had a harder time.  Mars isn't a high-level planet anyhow.

On that note, I'm calling another "hide behind your pets" boss fight with Nerf Anyo.  It'll be him, Derf, and all 3 Bursa types at once along with goons.  Of course, the enemy level is 10-12 on War right now, and even if becomes a node with a Mastery Rank requirement like Vay Hek, the Bursas won't be nearly as problematic as they were towards the end of the False Profit event unless DE does something like make the node level 60+.

Edited by TenguBlade

NEVER . I found something new to hype . In Devstream 49 the devs said , underwater tilesets will probably come with Update 16.5 , with a possible event (even if we just had one) . HYPER HYPER HYPE !!!!

Man all your facts seem to be a bit wonky.

They said that the new PvP tileset will have an underwater tileset, there wasn't nothing explicitly mentioned about an even with the underwater tileset (that I can recall). But I know for a fact the whole undrwater tileset will NOT be in U16.5 cuz thats where Tyl Regor is and he isn't till U17 at least.

Okay okay... So parkour 2.0 its coming with u17, its confirmed?

Maybe rebecca say something, she confirm it?

because parkour 2.0 its all what I only want

It's been confirmed and reconfirmed over and over in livestreams. Unless somethings messes up the work flow, you can allow yourself to hype just a tiny bit IMO lol.

Edited by Momoynator

For the week of April 27 - May 1, we're only Hotfixing as necessary (yesterday we Hotfixed, etc). No ".1" incremental Updates in the pipe for this week, Tenno!

This No "1" confused me (I read this as Number one).

Oh well, there are millions of things to do, about time!