Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

16.5 Hypethread

Habba

Your all just leaving yourselves open to disappointment these type of threads are so dumb and such a waste.

The whole life is full of disappointments, so why stop there.

"I am not hoping for anything so I cannot be disappointed" is a stupid attitude, imo.

And when it comes, we will be ready.

Anime-my-body-is-ready-anime-gif-1147519

What is this forum's fascination with this one anime?! Also, don't you know? Thursday is the new usual update day. And DE will push it back to Friday later on, Saturday, etc, until we're all the way back to Wednesday again. We call this Time-Space-Update-Bug inflation.

no hype, because between update-announcement, "possible" changings about announcements and doing updates is half year now and finally that what was "promised" needs then more then half a year ... never ever a hype anymore ...

2014 was more interesting for me as customer ...

"We hope you've enjoyed this sneak peek of what's lurking below in Update 16.5. There's still a bit of time before its release, but until then perhaps you can spot what elements of environment design made the final cut in teaser video aired on Devstream 52."

D:

"We hope you've enjoyed this sneak peek of what's lurking below in Update 16.5. There's still a bit of time before its release, but until then perhaps you can spot what elements of environment design made the final cut in teaser video aired on Devstream 52."

D:

It can mean anything, from a day to a week or even more. Until we get more info on this, no one can say it's impossible to be released this week.

D:

Okay, its not coming today... Another week for Fusion core farm