The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

31 Dollar Boar

Metalgearfox

o_O

You can only get the boar from the charging rhino pack (545 plat) as of like... 1.10.

Several weapons have gone to the Vault, but DE has also had special opportunities to obtain them, whether from a tactical operation or releasing them temporarily from the Vault. I feel pretty certain they're going to have an event that rewards the Boar (like they did with the Ether Daggers).

Off topic, nice EVA 01 volt prime.

It is more of a Squidlid inspired color scheme. My friend was using a more traditional Squidlid scheme and I was complimenting it.

Huh, that is almost exactly EVA 01's colors. It uses more of a yellow though, while I went with an orange. Maybe I should watch Evangelion at some point...

It is more of a Squidlid inspired color scheme. My friend was using a more traditional Squidlid scheme and I was complimenting it.

Huh, that is almost exactly EVA 01's colors. It uses more of a yellow though, while I went with an orange. Maybe I should watch Evangelion at some point...

IT'S AMAZING!

The likely left it in the market as an oversight.

I have a warning if you do watch it.

It's not gonna be what you expect it to be.