The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rare Resources Bp

Sultan_The_Ruler

Hi,

I just got the Neural Sensors BP, but when I saw the amount of the resources you have to sacrifice in order to get just one neural sensor it was a jaw dropping amounts. I hope they fix this and make the BP create more than just one neural sensor per hour or greatly reduce the components needed to create just ONE sensor.

2l87rkh.jpg

You're complaining about it needing 50k nanospores and alloyplate, when you are sitting on 3 mil alloyplate....and almost 700k nanospores? almost 800k salvage, when it needs 25k? Seriously?

So? that's for 1 neural sensor...now imagine he wants to build 10...that's 250k salvage already and 150k credits.

U wot m8? You have 3 million plates, and you're complaining about using 50,000 that you don't need to begin with?

Its not about him having that much resources. Most people don't even have that much resource to begin with in the first place. 50k salvage is really many for someone who is new and sacrificing that much for just 1 rare resource is stupid. Salvage and Nanospores are fine. Salvage isn't.

700k Nano only nets 14 neurals lmfao. might as well just run a boss instead of trying to farm nano for that. I've been at 0 nano for the longest times, that it's not even funny.

Older players had a span of a few months where all we did was play Xini, Eris over and over and over and over. Our salvage became oceans, our spores see Centauri.

Its not about him having that much resources. Most people don't even have that much resource to begin with in the first place. 50k salvage is really many for someone who is new and sacrificing that much for just 1 rare resource is stupid. Salvage and Nanospores are fine. Salvage isn't.

These blueprints aren't for most people. They're for burnt out vets who have piles of un-used resources and are currently bottle-necked by Neural Sensors.

Edited by Archistopheles

Yah well let's consider how many resources u can obtain with a greedy mag nekros and two pilferers in an excavation

Jupiter doesn't have excavation iirc but still

Also alad is a pushover easy kill

Also

Never use blue booster when farming rare resource like neural sensors and orokin cells

Sorry man I'm just not seeing it lol.

I guess because since its a rare resource, it makes sense; and its not like you are supposed to be getting tons of them to begin with~

Killing Raptor usually rewards you with 2-3 Neurals.. It's rare by classification, uncommon in the loot tables.

People, the blueprints are not meant to be for mass production unless you want to throw away all your resources. They are meant for that moment where you are only missing a few or one and you are too lazy to farm it. Neither are they supposed to supplant farming for the given resource. In the amount of time it takes you to farm the resources needed for one, you would have farmed more than one of the rare resource.

Edited by nms64

Older players had a span of a few months where all we did was play Xini, Eris over and over and over and over. Our salvage became oceans, our spores see Centauri.

These blueprints aren't for most people. They're for burnt out vets who have piles of un-used resources and are currently bottle-necked by Neural Sensors.

You are clearly forgetting even new players can become desperate and buy these Blueprints from Market.

U wot m8? You have 3 million plates, and you're complaining about using 50,000 that you don't need to begin with?

Since he is most likely not going to be the only one to use it, it makes sense that he isn't talking about himself.

That said, it is really ridiculous. I am starting to think those were made on a whim.

Edit: Even if they were meant for a low number of uses, that is still too much.

Edited by akkerusia

This is to much required , and I hope you are posting to get 20 k post this time <_<

this amount of ressource should atleast make 20-30 ... even myself running Alad V jupiter (Because in year of playings and getting update , NS is not droping anywhere else) I can get one or upto 2 per run 

So let's say I'm in a very bad luck days and i get one every 3 run , I'll still get them faster and more amount than the bp

Why people are so strange?

Just realise this -- 40 min ODSurv is ~120k nanospores. 

I can get 2 neural sensors...for 40 min. 40 min of work Hidroid+Necro.

I dont count plates, and actually not know, how much salvage i have, but all nanospores i put in energy restores and Raid keys. So it is not a junk at all.

So i will never use it. NEVER. N E V E R

And after all they ask 100 plat for this. Sound like a joke.

OK, i just ignore this S#&amp;&#036;. But.

Who ever deside it could be a reward? Not just an alert reward. But for hardest chalenge in regular game -- Nightmare Raid.

Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?

Believe me. Everybody, who can finish Nightmare are smart enough to spend 20 min of life not looking for 50 000 nanospores, but just farm neural sensors. Not just one. But much more.

And after all, just to show it desing be useless at all, you set the time of construction for one hour. It even useless for emergency now.

Just realise this -- 40 min ODSurv is ~120k nanospores. 

I can get 2 neural sensors...for 40 min. 40 min of work Hidroid+Necro.

I dont count plates, and actually not know, how much salvage i have, but all nanospores i put in energy restores and Raid keys. So it is not a junk at all.

So i will never use it. NEVER. N E V E R

And after all they ask 100 plat for this. Sound like a joke.

OK, i just ignore this S#&$. But.

Who ever deside it could be a reward? Not just an alert reward. But for hardest chalenge in regular game -- Nightmare Raid.

Believe me. Everybody, who can finish Nightmare are smart enough to spend 20 min of life not looking for 50 000 nanospores, but just farm neural sensors. Not just one. But much more.

And after all, just to show it desing be useless at all, you set the time of construction for one hour. It even useless for emergency now.

^^^ his credibility=hitting top time for trial leaderboards... I hope you share your secrets with me sometime soon ;)

Also means that he runs plates and Trials/raids more often than the regular pubs.

A friend of mine hosts trial keys daily burns about -75k per week, steadily going upwards of -264k per week... and we don't run once a day, we run twice a day. I'm not counting the fails per week too. Nano spore ain't cheap. Add the price of energy plates, you can easily burn through about 500k per week.

You can get about 50 neural sensors in 1 hour @ sinai with the right group, but you can't get 2.5 mil nano spores in an hour.

So let's say I'm in a very bad luck days and i get one every 3 run , I'll still get them faster and more amount than the bp

It's not about being efficient. I have over 10 million plates. I have over 5 million nano spores. I have over 2 million salvage, and 4-5 million credits at any given moment. The only thing I don't have that much of is neural sensors, so for me, and players like me, this is awesome.

You haven't read the posts where people have talked about wanting this BP added. Most pleaded with DE saying that they'd pay well over 100,000 common resources to craft a rare resource. This blueprint isn't for all players

Edited by Archistopheles

And after all, just to show it desing be useless at all, you set the time of construction for one hour. It even useless for emergency now

Sup human, care to elaborate what kind of emergency you are going to have in warframe that requires a neural sensor in less than a minute?

What is going to happen if you don't get it in less than an hour? are you going to have a impatience stroke?

DE please, this mans suffers constant impatience seizures. Please make the build time in one minute or less. You don't want fake hospital bills to pile up in the forums.

My opinion is that these blueprints are borderline useless. You will run out of nearly any supply of materials in quick fashion, at which point the blueprint becomes useless for a considerable period of time. A noob doing 1-2 component runs will be able to earn just as much as a vet's entire compnent supply will net him, plus he has to pay a large amount of credits on top of that.

I don't really see any logical arguments supporting these blueprints in their current state. However, they could be viable and even pleasant to have if the requirements were  tweaked, especially nano spores. Allow plates and salvage are much more abundant.

The real problem here is that the community wanted a way to convert components and DE decided to allow it but they didn't want to hurt their market profits from people that actually purchase components that way. Now people have the option to convert but still must pay platinum to do so, so it's kind of the same thing.