Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.6.0

DE_Adam

• The amount of ammo collected from ammo pickups has been increased.

Ammo pool is now capped at the amount of ammo you start with.

why? there are enough ammo packs in every 

• Daikyu’s damage has been decreased in PvP.

the Daikyu is a one shot weapon, decrease the damage is stupid.

if u increase the charge time and it is possible to hold the arrow than u can decrease the damage...

Now some positiv arguments.

NICE syndicat mods ^^

Still no fix for Heavy Caliber causing excessive accuracy loss on Dera, Mitter, Ogris and Torid:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/455036-heavy-caliber-affects-dera-ogris-miter-and-torid-abnormally-screenshots/

Also: Still no fix for enemy projectiles bypassing frost's snowglobe and damaging excavators.

<<VoidDate: 2805015 Estimated Time: 1113AM ECT>>

Excavators produce excessive heat during mining. This then causes even Frost's Snowglobe to melt slightly. The Tenno Council is currently trying to re-engineer them to be more efficient, to use the heat to help the mining process instead of just venting it out. However that model is already have been made, but has to be delivered to the site by transport, rather than dropping it from the Orbiter. Also due to the loss of many sympathizers (during rescue missions), many of the components used for these weapons have been unable to be obtained due to Tyl Regor's intervention. Vay Hek still poses a problem as many of our trade routes are within the vicinity of Earth, to provide access of materials for re-awoken Tenno. We are scrambling as many elites as we can to deal with this crisis. The Nightmare has begun, but we will put an end to this soon.

Oh, my Operator is calling me.

<<End transmission>>

Noticed today that my FPS over-all has absolutely tanked since this update. Getting around 20fps during missions when just a few days ago prior to this update I was getting 60+ FPS. The game is near unplayable in this state. Anyone else having this problem?

don't nerf Daikyu pls. you need 2 shot for kill now.  this bow are *****usuless. :'(

ps: this bow are not op, you need precision and skill. 5 sec for shooting.

Edited by yual

thx for the fixes. frost globe indeed has some issues, during your game you suddenly get shot from projectiles not blast damage . pls look at it , and while you run and shoot if the ground has small anomalies you stop shooting but keep running , maybe its me but i find myself running and not shooting some times .

Why rhino abilities are so weak/useless in pvp? if not the iron skin augment-his abilities would be " totally " Useless 

*the rhino charge is direct hit,not like excalibur slash dash which was already stronger then rhino charge,and it got buffed ....

*rhino stomp is so weak that it takes 4 stomps to kill someone!when anyone else ultimate ability is lethal !

*and the iron skin that has duration-its no comment,since iron skin ain't that strong in pvp to require duration

16.6 is now game breaking!

My game performance drops like hell for a top spec pc.

Windows 7 64 bit
i7 4790K
GTX 980
16G DDR3 1866
warframe installed in intel 530 series 480G SDD
Internet 100Mb

OK
My FPS before update 16.6
Liset: 400~450
Solo mission: 250~350
Raid:: 180~250

FPS after update 16.6
Liset: 60~400
Solo mission: 50~120
Raid:: 19~50

The fps drop can happen even when idling in liset.
You probably think I overstate the fps drop.

Ok let's see some screen shots in my empty liset.
You have to see it in full size to read the in game fps .

I was not even interacting any thing.

Usual FPS: 428.50
2aeyo1l.jpg

Unusual FPS: 46.18
1yr0c0.jpg

I didn't open any UI, there were no enemy, no session, no fight.
How come my fps can drop form 428 to 46.

U16.6 messed up.

Still no fix for when enemies spontaneously knows your existance when trying to go stealth (When not using Loki or Ash).

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/448693-enemies-spontaneously-knows-your-existance-at-random/

Infact, it has gotten worse since this update.

I've noticed this happening while I'm invisible as Loki as well. I'll be running through the level, no one has seen me, then all of a sudden alarms start blaring and lotus says I've been seen...? I don't know how I could have been seen when I'm INVISIBLE! This does seem to happen more when doing Syndicate missions, so I'm wondering if it's those stupid "helpers" that come along that are getting seen way back at spawn. I really wish DE would give us the option to just not have them come along at all. So often they end up spawning in another room at the beginning and end up leading a mob right to me while I'm waiting for them to come to me so I can tell them to stay put, which of course prompts them to run around in circles like dogs trying to find the best position before laying down. It's incredibly frustrating, I would rather just do the missions alone than deal with those stupid AI's.