Hotfix 16.6.1

DE_Adam

Try posting about this in bugs forum and it got deleted without any inbox stating why, i will try the game in one hour to see if bug is fixed ... i have a feeling this post will be removed because i ask about it #Ninjaception

Edited by Kaiservadin

Woke up to find the Catalyst alert up on the tracker. Logged in, ran it with 14 mins left on the timer. During the mission, got the red text saying that the hotfix was complete. I had no idea it was going on, but after the red text says it's live, it's safe to exit the mission, right? I do so. It doesn't give me the BP.

Okay, well that's fine. Something's gone on with the login server. Whatever. I manage to hammer login fast enough to get back on with 7 minutes to spare on the alert. I run it again. Get to the end. No hotfix text this time!

No BP.

Kicked out to login screen.

Alert ends before I can log back in.

So I did the work twice over, and got absolutely nothing. I even went to the support site to issue a ticket, but my IP got blocked because I couldn't log in. This is my last place to report this.

Please, Rebecca, see this and rectify it please. Nobody likes doing work without getting paid for it.

Disabling 64bit mode worked for me, as in, the game doesn't crash upon starting it, but I can't log. 'says my username/password is wrong.

Thanks for the hotfix anyways, and good luck finding what went wrong with log service and 64bit version. :P

Yeah, my game launches just fine. I got a crash in the middle of playing, and then I went to launch it again and couldn't log in, and still can't, also tried logging into the website and couldn't and I thought maybe my account had been hacked or something so I did a password reset and then after clicking the link in my email, entering the new pw and sending it, it said unrecognized account or something to that effect, (don't remember the wording).