Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If.. Trinity Prime

Dreadwire

Soo this is a big what if..

what if trinity prime doesn't look like a nomal trinity at all.

What if she doesn't have her ugly skirt at all.

Or she wears a full heavy armour to compliment her big skirt.

Will you guys rant over it or do you welcome the changes.

Or do you want her model to be reworked first then primed

I want Trinity Prime, but I also sort of don't.

Duration is so absolutely vital for her, I couldn't give up the arcane helm's 25% bonus. But I also don't like alt helms on prime frames because they're so... not prime.

Life in Fashionframe is hard.

I want Trinity Prime, but I also sort of don't.

Duration is so absolutely vital for her, I couldn't give up the arcane helm's 25% bonus. But I also don't like alt helms on prime frames because they're so... not prime.

Life in Fashionframe is hard.

I could argue that it depends on what build you use. I used to use a build that fully depended on duration and thus the arcane helmet was so great...however since doing more raid's recently I am finding that I am starting to use a range, strength and no duration build more often. I guess what I am saying is one could find a way to justify not having her arcane helmet and still have an extremely useful build. Thats just me though.

But yeah, I totally feel yeah. Giving up that arcane bonus for the sake of great fashion is a hard burden to bear...but its worth it.

It doesn't matter if you nerf Trinity or if you give us Trinity Prime, as long as you do something about that lobster crap she has on her back. Give her more? Cool. Take it off? Even better. I don't mind the skirt as long as it has the same lines. The lobster crap is ruining my symmetry in so many ways.

Please don't give us white and gold lobster crap.