Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Life Strike Doesn't Work With Excal Ult.

GreyEnneract

It's as I feared.  Well, the auto-parry should help with durability, but seriously, lifestrike/health on hit is kinda required for melee-only mode/abilities IMO, this is going to make it difficult at higher difficulties.  I suppose rely heavily on the spin attack blind but, still, seems like a massive oversight to me. 

IIRC it doesn't work with Valkyr's ult either. If Excal's ult only allows the same mods as Valkyr's ult does then he's limited to True Steel, Pressure Point, Organ Shatter, Spoiled Strike and specific Syndicate mods like Bright Purity and Justice Blades.

Edited by ChikTikka

IIRC it doesn't work with Valkyr's ult either. If Excal's ult only allows the same mods as Valkyr's ult does then he's limited to true steel, pressure point, organ shatter, spoiled strike and specific Syndicate mods like Bright Purity and Justice Blades.

Valkyr's ult has inherent life strike so there's no need for life strike to affect her ult, she also get invulnerability. That said DERebecca just confirmed that his new 4 is bugged (it's not inheriting mods) and that there will be a hotfix tonight.

Edited by Avenwing

*snip*

Original post proven wrong.

Side note, yeah: lifestrike works fine after the update, even without channeling, but only with direct melee instead of ranged.

Edited by NearoC