Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When The Boltor Prime Enters The Prime Vault...

kswong98

By the time Boltor gets to enter, DE will have hopefully implemented a new reward system that allows all Prime items.to return. I mean, it'll be in.like 180 days.

it will be at least 7+ months to rhino PA to be vaulted

Amber p with sicarius and glaive are next.

Edited by Cracken

it will be at least 7+ months to rhino PA to be vaulted

Amber p with sicarius and glaive are next.

Hence what I said: 180 days. PA gets renewed by the time the Access boosters get to 0, so that's 90x2 more or less.

I'm pretty confident the new star chart and drop systems will bring new chances for the items in the Vault, as well as the new ones.

Hence what I said: 180 days. PA gets renewed by the time the Access boosters get to 0, so that's 90x2 more or less.

I'm pretty confident the new star chart and drop systems will bring new chances for the items in the Vault, as well as the new ones.

newer sed that you are wrong :) 

better question will be: what will we do with our void keys (i have like a lot of them) - use them as a booster for rewards don't feels appealing  (as i understand that the void as we know it will cease to exist )

Edited by Cracken

If primes aren't released from the vault once star map 3.0 arrives...

(we don't know if they will or won't.  how often are boar and ether daggers let out of the vault?)

...then rhino p, boltor p, and ankyros p will be going in (February 2016) after ember p, sicarus p, and glaive p (October 2015).

They nerfed BOLTOR PRIME so many times there is no reason for it to be nerfed anymore.

Really? ._.

Man I didn't noticed :/

Didnt you know? The first Nerf was because it was hitscan, so they gave it bolts so it has travel time. The second was to change its damage from Slash to Puncture. The third was to make the gold spines colorable. 

rly, its thrash tier now.

newer sed that you are wrong :) 

better question will be: what will we do with our void keys (i have like a lot of them) - use them as a booster for rewards don't feels appealing  (as i understand that the void as we know it will cease to exist )

Ah, no, everyone got that wrong. A few got what Sheldon said right, and he later explained in a Devstream: The Void reward system is what's going away. The tileset (the Void itself) will be there, the keys will be there, but the idea is to use the rest of the normal nodes as an additional way to get Void rewards if you have a Void key.

If Star Chart 2.0 hasn't brought back the vaulted rewards (which it will) by the prime access after this coming one, then we have much bigger problems than losing our Boltor Prime drops.

Well, if they won't bring it with star chart 2.0 maybe they will with the new moon tileset they are making, like going to the moon and hunting whats in that vault for example..

Edited by Truth99

Just wait until they retire Loki P to the vault

I'd also like it if they made an Orokin vault for towers. Just how derelict vault works, except for Towers. It would not only promote way more extermination, etc. to be played but also gives another level of difficulty to those missions. It's a win-win-win-win situation. 

Edited by (PS4)my_soldier