Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Do When You're Bored?

TheErebus.

yours..logic'ed :D

Any way, listen to music/try to find new artists or songs to listen to (eg. try reggaeton-daddy yankee, yandel, don omar etc.)

Other than that, read forums (interesting to see smart people deal with stupid people) and play a game (witcher 3, amg...) or watch a tv show, hf ^^

womens world cup ( soccer) had me for awhile and away from the insanity of warframe.

my kids keeps me busy>> we were playing with water pistols yesterday.

too many things I do when I'm bored but when I want a good laugh I come to WF forums and read the latest complaints and suggestions.

Look up from the monitor.

Realise just how many things I need to have been doing and haven't been doing them.

Panic.

Throw random words into google in hopes of finding something to distract myself.

If I find myself bored in an endless mission, toggle-crouching works surprisingly well to alleviate boredom as long as one maintains enough situational awareness to know when to stop. For more general stuff, I would like to expand on AlphaSierraMike's point: Drop forma into stuff for the dumbest reasons. You may find a diamond in the rough. I decided to drop a forma into a Buzlok just because I liked the firing sound - 6 forma later, it's one of my favorite guns in the game (seriously - pop a TrakShot onto someone's face, then shoot for their nuts. Turns this gun into an Uppercut Laser, it's hilarious).

Right on spot! I guess you are a parent too. How can we be bored?

You can but its like when you have 2 hours "free" and your wife or husband ask like 10 000 things to do and you are like "but .. but ... its double credits weekend :( "

When I'm bored, I lie on my bed, listen to music, and daydream to the music. I usually end up imagining some crossover of two games/movies/comics or try to develop a story of my own. I also try to draw (emphasis on "try"), but I end up getting frustrated because I'm just a big perfectionist like that. I play soccer with my brother every afternoon, since he's into that stuff. I also read some news articles on random Internet stuff (like the whole Reddit drama that happened a few days ago) or a book on game development or something. And if all else fails, I'll watch TV and/or play Warframe while feeling guilty that I keep neglecting the other games that have been collecting dust in my Steam library.