Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #56 Character Art Past, Present, & Future.

[DE]Rebecca

Why are the only characters with visible eyes of grineer or corpus origin? Is there some sort of symbolism behind the fact that nobody else's eyes can be seen?

There could be symbolism. Or it could just be design. Then again you can find symbolism in anything, really.

Take the Xenomorph("Alien" series) for example. It has no eyes. It's killer instinct.

Tenno do not need sight in order to kill. It's pure killer instinct.

hey hey heyy!! i'll be there :=)

I was off for six months (disconected) mi ISP is very bad :( but i contract that internet service again,,, for warframe, thats is my reazon for life and i miss the aniversary :(

This weapon come back? D:
vVXS1yT.jpg?1

So how about that Mios? And the dual rapier? ;)

ETA on Excalibur rework on PS4. Also, is movement 2.0 ready yet, so tired of seeing coptering warframes all over the place all the time and stamina is soooo annoying }:( Makes the game grody. Especially in PVP. The stamina and coptering. Ugh

Edited by (PS4)ltachiUchiha4700

1.) I have a question, regarding Prime Warframes, and more specifically their Codex entries; it had been an long time since the last Prime Warframe Codex Entry was updated with back story lore. What're the plans for that? Are the entries with lore going to be increased, or is the lore going to be taken out and placed somewhere else?

2.) Next; How are things going with Anima/Animus? I remember talk of being able to switch between the two in-mission, and having their combined form restricted to Relays/Dojos/Liset. Maybe we could choose to be just Anima or Animus in Relays/etc? I really love the dress-like design of the dark side (Unsure which side is called Anima or Animus. From my understanding, Anima would be feminine, and would therefore be the name of the dark-colored, feminine seeming side?)

3.) Another thing I remember being talked about was the animation sets. Anima will have it's own Noble/Agile set, and Animus will have it's own Noble/Agile set, and will switch between sets when switchign between Anima/Animus. That makes me wonder; Will we ever be able to switch between stances in-mission? It's almost a little sad, I like the agile stances but I like to stand calm and collected at the end of missions, my Tenno relaxing after the intense misson; A lot of my agile stances never get used because I never really get a chance to use them. Maye that's just me being whiney, but if the technology is there to switch stances, like with Anima/Animus, why not apply it to every frame? Maybe set a new key for it? Or rather, have a toggle key able to be bound? Controllers might have trouble with that...

Just a thought.

4.) This will probably be/has probably already been asked about a thousand times, but how's progress on Pre-Corpus Valkyr? Sorry, Gomennasai, but I'm a die-hard Valkyr fan, so this would basically make my year. I would give so many plats for it. ;u;

I'll be there regardless. I always enjoy seeing concepts of what's coming. ^.^

-snip-

2. It was stated that the Trinity frame was an experimental character model design that was abandoned. Any plans to remodel her to fit the current character design process?

I always thought she looked more like a racing frame than a healer. I wouldn't mind seeing a Racing frame using Trin model and a new model for the Trinity frame. Would be interesting. ^.^

Edited by KaraOgata

There could be symbolism. Or it could just be design. Then again you can find symbolism in anything, really.

Take the Xenomorph("Alien" series) for example. It has no eyes. It's killer instinct.

Tenno do not need sight in order to kill. It's pure killer instinct.

That goes beyond the tenno though; It extends to the lotus, the hostages, relay civillians, that conclave guy, even those human loving hippies over at New Loka. They don't have that excuse like the Tenno do.

Will we be seeing syandanas similar to Samurai war banners that show our clan emblems? Is that a potential idea that could become reality?

What are your thoughts on Typhus design-wise? I will leave this question open-ended

Can we see some early sketches of the sentients and maybe even early models? I would be happy with early basic concept sketches and what you wanted to base their design on

With the simulor, simaris received a unique weapon only obtainable through him. This is the first weapon with a unique model obtainable only through a syndicate. The main 6 have their weapons that are just variants of already existing weapons. Will they too receive unique weapons in  line with their philosophies? Such as a single shot high power crossbow for the veil (maybe an infested bow or sniper? Imagine a sniper with a beating heart that beats ambiently and then beats rapidly when shooting a projectile, a ribcage holding a scope, etc. for the veil), a rocket launcher for steel meridian, a laser rifle for the perrin sequence, a flame thrower (of truthy truth firey truth) for the arbiters,and so on.

Do the rumors of a frost and excal prime redesign have any smote of truth to them?
(Yes, I used the word smote. Deal with it)

Edit: I expect back lash, but is there a possibility of a prisma excal prime helmet

Edited by Surtur

1) will raids have 'reconnect to last squad' command to try to reconnect several times and not just one time that is doomed to fail?

2) will the new raid have corpus rare containers just like the grineer rare containers in the law of retribution? or will they have some sort of new container that holds -possibly- mutagen mass?

3) will hydroid get a visual over-hual or atleast an immortal skin? since well......no one can come up with a good color combonation for him which is very depressing -___-

4)since you are talking about character design, any word on some bosses designs? like Kela, raptor and Nef anyo? will we be seeing new neffy in U17 or anytime sooner?

well these are my questions for now i'll edit this once i have more.  

Why are the only characters with visible eyes of grineer or corpus origin? Is there some sort of symbolism behind the fact that nobody else's eyes can be seen?

Tenno have light coming out theire eyes ...

Laser+eyes+belongs+to+who+ever+drfew+it+

Can you make it so that Excal's Exalted Blades don't make it so hard to see what's going on? One Excal doing that is bad enough, but having two or three in a squad makes it so that all you can see are those things flying all over the screen. If nothing else, can we have a toggle in options that reduces the opacity of energy colors/trails/etc of used skills?

I will go over a laundry list of housekeeping at the beginning regarding the next Update info!

TY !,

MY 1 and ONLY QUESTION: ANY PLANS FOR AI 2.0 ?, as of right now enemys are as smart as a wooden stick then run right you while you shoot your gun at them !