Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Know Any Good Anime To Bingewatch?

Lord-Taco-the-Great

You can try. Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Don't think anything of the title. Its a great watch. I would also recommend Knights of Sidonia. Fate stay night unlimited blade works. Kill la kill. Tokyo ghoul. There's much more but that's a few I personally enjoyed.

In the mood for a bit of action, not totally blood and gore, maybe with a bit of humor. I was thinking of watching stiens;gate maybe. Erebus reccomended deathnote

Darker Than Black, Soul Eater, D Grayman, Gun Grave, Fate Zero, Magi, Uhhh... can't think of any others off the top of my head.

In the mood for a bit of action, not totally blood and gore, maybe with a bit of humor. I was thinking of watching stiens;gate maybe. Erebus reccomended deathnote

Humor and action? Try fullmetal alchemist bortherhood. There is gore in it. But not something extreme. There's blood and you can see bones. But still half less violent than warframes gore. The humor covers the gore up though, so i think you might like it. I actually think there is less gore than you think.

There's also kekkai sensen, which recently became one of my favorites. There is almost as much humor as there is action. The gore in this one only shows blood splatters tho. But again, just like fmab the humor covers it up. 

Both are made by the same studio, and the animations are good. Especially the fights, it goes smooth and cool.  

Heres a trailer for kekkai sensen so you can sort of, get the hang of it.

Edited by ArchTenno