Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.11.4

DE_Adam

I farmed Vectis, Carrier and Ash in 48h, way too easy actually. Although you have to consider I farmed only T3 / T4 Keys a week before Ash came out and had good farm groups with Keyshare, effectively giving you 4x the Droprate. Vectis Stock probablly took the longest with around 70 runs, but with 2x Credit Boost it awarded lots cash, Dukate fodder and was alot of fun so its all good. As a closing bonus I sold 100 Forma BPs for 250,000.

Just a note to address some concerns, added to the main post:

The changes to T3D tier C drops didn't dilute the chance of getting the Ash Prime part you're after -- they just added ducat-variety to the common drops.  Ash Prime BP still has the same drop rate as before.

-DE_Adam

That's... good to know. It makes me feel a tiny bit better, but also feels like the patch didn't accomplish much. I don't think anyone minded Forma so much as minding not getting Ash in hundreds of C rotations.

I'm looking forward to the removal of coptering.  No more uber-l33t people flinging themselves past all the enemies and leaving me with my unranked and/or recently forma'd weapons to kill by myself.  At least now they'll have to sprint past em on foot and might accidentally kill a few of them.

Oh and according to about a dozen devstreams now, they aren't removing it anyway.  They're nerfing it but we'll still have coptering in some form.  So in other words, most likely it'll take 3 spin attacks to cross the largest tile rather than 2.  Boo-hoo.

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Removed hidden quote

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *heavy breathing* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I don't want more ways to get Ember Prime helmet blueprints T_T I can't escape them!

I disagree I already have her, but I haven't seen her helmet bp drop in forever... So if there is a chance of seeing it again that would be interesting... More ducats too.

Just did a T3 Defense to round 40 and received, both ember prime helmet and the Bo prime blueprint on C rotations......

(>*.*)>       Ash Prime Blueprint         <(@.@<)   The Wants

^(*.*)^

Regarding Invisible Syndicate Marks:

I just ran a mission and saw a mark on the floor in front of me. I performed a stealth kill on a Grineer, Arcane Trickery triggered, and then the mark went invisible.

Maybe it's either a stealth or FX related problem?

Last night doing a Mobile Defense on Neptune is why I thought of it tho.  I had a rank 2 recently forma'd Boar Prime and a maxed and well modded Lex Prime.  Before I can grab it, a Mag grabs the datamass and then copters past everyone else in the group to the terminal, leaving me with only a Lex Prime and 2 other people (both below MR4) to slowly grind our way through the army of Corpus between us and the terminal.

Nobody died, and we made it there about 2 minutes after the Mag did.  But the thing is the Mag could've slowed down a bit and Shield Polarized the 7 or 8 rooms between us and the terminal, and we ALL would've all made it there in less time.  That's my complaint.  Coptering encourages NOT playing the game.  It's a shooter.  You're supposed to SHOOT THINGS, not go flying over their heads in violation of Newtonian physics to complete the objective way, way faster than anyone really needs to.

I'm MR15 and die less than once a day, playing about 4-10 hours a day most days.  I am not a scrub.  I'm just a polite player who doesn't expect, but still appreciates other players being polite in kind, which most are.  Coptering is antithetical to that, so even though they aren't actually removing it, I really, really wish they would.

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Removed hidden post

Changes:

• Reduced the frequency of Forma Blueprints dropping in T3 Defense Rotation C.
  • Bo Prime Blueprint and Ember Prime Helmet Blueprint have been added to T3 Defense Rotation C.

Fixes:

• Fixed issues with the Prisma Cleavers not having proper audio effects in a variety of attack/holster scenarios. 

Note: The changes to T3D tier C drops didn't dilute the chance of getting the Ash Prime part you're after -- they just added ducat-variety to the common drops.  Ash Prime BP still has the same drop rate as before.

still waiting for you to fix that bug with the vectis prime's magazine, there seems to be a second bullet in it.

Waiting on the Shotgun Buff is killing me, I really don't want to struggle killing things with shotguns anymore. Just did the Gift of the Lotus with a half-leveled Boar Prime and I just wanted to toss the thing out a window for how ineffective it is currently.

Anyway, thanks for the Hotfixes and Baro this week.

Edited by Dojutrek

Changes:

• Reduced the frequency of Forma Blueprints dropping in T3 Defense Rotation C.
  • Bo Prime Blueprint and Ember Prime Helmet Blueprint have been added to T3 Defense Rotation C.

Fixes:

• Fixed issues with the Prisma Cleavers not having proper audio effects in a variety of attack/holster scenarios. 

Note: The changes to T3D tier C drops didn't dilute the chance of getting the Ash Prime part you're after -- they just added ducat-variety to the common drops.  Ash Prime BP still has the same drop rate as before.

dont forget to reduce the key drop rate in orokin derelict defence.

been there a few times and so far its keys keys keys or cores. nothing prime, nothing good.

Well this has happened to me several times.  Last night doing a Mobile Defense on Neptune is why I thought of it tho.  I had a rank 2 recently forma'd Boar Prime and a maxed and well modded Lex Prime.  Before I can grab it, a Mag grabs the datamass and then copters past everyone else in the group to the terminal, leaving me with only a Lex Prime and 2 other people (both below MR4) to slowly grind our way through the army of Corpus between us and the terminal.

Here is what I am going to do if I keep playing after the removal of coptering. I'm still going to run past all the useless trash mobs and leave you to fend for yourself. I'm not going to hold your hand.

It's not my fault you forma all your gear and then expect me to kill everything and level your gear for you. You can dink around and grind trash mobs for 5 hours if you want, I'm going to finish the mission.

When you have to do 20+ missions to get what you want, people tend to want to work their way through them faster and faster because we can't all play Warframe  for 10 hours a day like you. We have jobs. And no, I'm not going to spend money on this game to bypass the grind, I use my money on food and bills. Why even play the game if you are just going to spend money to bypass what little game play this grindfest has.

Edited by Lowsodium

The only thing I like about the new system is the fact that it doesn't depend on your loadout. Otherwise DE is trying to hype up something that isn't going to fix the main problem of the maps not facilitating the use of parkour. Why should we explore more than once? We gain nothing of value from it.

50% less carpel tunnel says Steve? The new system moves you a fraction of the distance and is only ONE less keystroke. So no, it will cause more carpel tunnel, because coptering will get me across the largest rooms in 3 key strokes. How many times do I need to use the new movement to get through a room?

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Removed hidden post

unless you consider frames and mods to not be part of your loadout, your speed will still depend on it.

As for the implication that coptering is too silly looking, the bunny hopping and 'bullet jump' are just as silly.

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Removed hidden post

They way you put it sounds really really fun.

The only thing I like about the new system is the fact that it doesn't depend on your loadout. Otherwise DE is trying to hype up something that isn't going to fix the main problem of the maps not facilitating the use of parkour. Why should we explore more than once? We gain nothing of value from it.

50% less carpel tunnel says Steve? The new system moves you a fraction of the distance and is only ONE less keystroke. So no, it will cause more carpel tunnel, because coptering will get me across the largest rooms in 3 key strokes. How many times do I need to use the new movement to get through a room?

A fraction of the distance? I disagree, if you look at the twitter vine video that Steve put up, he gained some pretty good distance with bullet jump. In my opinion, it seems better than Tipedo coptering, especially since it does not slam you into a wall every single time. Maybe with skill, that will not happen, but flying from one end of the room to another, skipping huge numbers of enemies along the way, does that really facilitate gameplay?

In terms of the loadout thing, I agree. Still, with the removal of stamina, most frames would be able to keep up. Especially since we are not flying across rooms like gravity defying spinning pigeons.

A fraction of the distance? I disagree, if you look at the twitter vine video that Steve put up, he gained some pretty good distance with bullet jump. In my opinion, it seems better than Tipedo coptering, especially since it does not slam you into a wall every single time. Maybe with skill, that will not happen, but flying from one end of the room to another, skipping huge numbers of enemies along the way, does that really facilitate gameplay?

In terms of the loadout thing, I agree. Still, with the removal of stamina, most frames would be able to keep up. Especially since we are not flying across rooms like gravity defying spinning pigeons.

the distance looks okay from the size of that one map, but take a look at those huge empty featureless chasms that many maps feature(europa, phobos, void, derelict) and you'll realize that's just not enough.

Coptering is efficient, reliable, and easy to perform. Allowing all loadouts to have the same level of mobility by basically neutering mobility itself for everyone is a baffling move, in my opinion.