Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It New Update 17 Comes In August 10?

Vlada91

August is my bet. They've got the trailer for the Sentients and several new parkour features seemingly ready for us to use as seen in Steve's twitter. I can't imagine Parkour 2.0 - and, by extension, Update 17 - is a great deal more than what we've been shown so far.

I feel like U17 is going to be the slowest update EVER. So this better be good. I've got no trouble with waiting...especially since the Path of Exile expansion just came out....so DE...take your time and deliver something biiiig for me so I won't regret coming over from PoE again. xD

Edited by Shehriazad

U17 will most likely come in a whole month at a minimum. Two or three weeks before we'll stop receiving minor updates and the team will be only doing Hotfixes most likely, due the sheer amount of content that must be finished before it ships.

Hopefully by next devstream we get a more approximate ETA.

Probably in August, but i can't really guess when exactly it will be released. I hope at the beginning of the month, or i will probably need to play something else in the meantime...

September is too much though. I don't believe it would take so long. 

august. A while ago i was predicting end of july, but it seems like progress isnt going as fast as expected, especially with the parkour rework changing halfway through. I really want the starchart rework though, so im more awaiting u17.5 than anything.

No, there is not, U17 comes out when its ready, don't expect it until way until September (Or August, if we're Lucky)

well you are a very pessimistic person, let the people think what they want and you dont know more than any of us, so you can stop estimating that its gonna be in september in august. might propably be in 1-20 weeks for all i care.

No, there is not, U17 comes out when its ready, don't expect it until way until September (Or August, if we're Lucky)

U16 arrived on March 19, that's almost 4 months already, the longest perioud without major updates.

U17 next week.

U16 arrived on March 19, that's almost 4 months already, the longest perioud without major updates.

U17 next week.

If it was next week, we'd be getting daily sneak peaks of what's new on a special website. Just forget about the update and let DE work without stress so they can deliver a chunk of amazing content and not a half-working bugfest.

U17 next week.

It isn't so easy. Surely 4 months have passed but...it's impossible for them to deliver the new update next week. Minimum 2 weeks of polishing...

We will be seeing the sentients REALLY SOON

-Devstream

Players are now going to be waiting for the next big update

-Devstream

It's Confirmed not before July 29th

My guess is It's July 29th or August 5th.

Edited by iLogan