Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Changyou Warframe Image Megathread]

Jamescell

Oh we weren't asking about original. We wanted a PS4 specific new excalibur prime. Basically we wanted them to do for the consoles what they are doing for Pc in China. Also, to guy who said about different part of the world.. I'm Russian, to me China is way closer than Canada. I can go there by train to buy stuff if I want.

I expect next prime access on consoles to be NEW excalibur prime.

Gremlin I wish it was next pa, but its not. Its going to be either trinity or Banshee.

DE will probably never release a Excalibur p for Ps4 or Xbox one. It's unfair, but there's nothing they can do about it.

the chinese version is nothing like console. 1) being it's published by different companies for pc/xb1 and ps4 respectively. 2) warframe china in its current state, is how warframe was in CB, not console launch. they still need to gauge whether warframe is viable in the chinese market so they release a founder pack to support the chinese version, which again, is run by a different company! for all we know, this prime stuff might not even be made by DE, it can be that DE simply gave them the tools to make some content that will differentiate. 

To that comment about "pc fanboys" you do know that about 80-90% of PC players don't own excal prime. you seem like a giant child crying over something that's been dead on our side, just because china (seperate servers, community, everything), an entity that doesn't reflect anything done over here, is getting something we aren't.

90% of people on ps4 don't have Misa. But we had a chance at it. Point is, now there's no excuse. Consoles must get a version of excal prime. And the issue was never dead or solved, it's been censored on this forum as hard as ruling party critique is censored in China. Bloody enough censorship.

But faith it's the intangible thing that mostly kept the players here, and if by releasing Excal Prime again means betraying their own words, what's to expect from further betrayal?

I dont spect nothing, as i say i have a mysa syandana prime, i dont have problems if they choose to release it again.

I cant do nothing, i have no power about what they can do with that item.

Now I'm in awe a little bit. That archwing fly in on their webpage looks great. I wish I could read chinese, the site looks very exciting on the surface.

I hope DE has plans to bring over some ideas from them as time goes on. I want nunchucks.

Founders can still file a lawsuit and win IF a full refund or equivalent compensation is NOT issued.

If stuff like this can happen, getting a founder refund doesn't seem like such an impossible thing. The question is...can DE afford to lose a big chunk of their money this way ?

http://kitchenette.jezebel.com/red-bull-settles-13-million-lawsuit-over-false-adverti-1642741312

You are really out of touch with reality if you think something like that could happen. You are mad about something that got released in another version of the game, that is completely different and has the same name.

A lawsuit about how they increased your amount of sodium to a dangerous level? Really they respected everything they said in the EULA.

I dont spect nothing, as i say i have a mysa syandana prime, i dont have problems if they choose to release it again.

I cant do nothing, i have no power about what they can do with that item.

You know, the player base here doesn't really composed only by me and you. : \

You don't really have a problem with faith to the developers, but the DE themselves has a responsibility to kept their own words and faith from the players.

Unrelated content to the quoted post, yet somewhat related to what I feel:

You are really out of touch with reality if you think something like that could happen. You are mad about something that got released in another version of the game, that is completely different and has the same name.

A lawsuit about how they increased your amount of sodium to a dangerous level? Really they respected everything they said in the EULA.

Their game isn't as 'separate' as you or others imply.

Apparently they will continue to receive a large portion of the content we get, but just at later dates. We, on the other hand, get nothing at all from their side.

Edited by Naith

You know, the player base here doesn't really composed only by me and you. : \

You don't really have a problem with faith to the developers, but the DE themselves has a responsibility to kept their own words and faith from the players.

Unrelated content to the quoted post, yet somewhat related to what I feel:

Its like one founder dont have problem with the re release and others yes, i know...

But the founder can do something about that? I dont think so, he paid for a exclusive thing, yes, like me like you or whatever...

The only thing that we have about that prevent the re release are Words...

Apparently they will continue to receive a large portion of the content we get, but just at a later date. We, on the other hand, get nothing at all from their side-.  -THAN WE KNOW OF. YET.

Fixed that for you.

Just as food for thought... what WOULD happen if they released that new Excalibur here? With the new weapons? Hmmm?

Most Founders at Master and Grandmaster level that I know wouldn't care. Some would. Because that is NOT our Excalibur Prime. They can CALL it whatever they want, it is not the same.They can call it a 'triple fondue ice cream sundae' if they want. It is THEIRS. Not OURS.

I personally do not like how it looks, but that is just me. The sword is cool, the kunai likewise. The scarf? meh.

Edited by Kalenath

Apparently they will continue to receive a large portion of the content we get, but just at later dates. We, on the other hand, get nothing at all from their side.

It's 'separate' as in 'separate player base and stuffs'. Since they still using the name of Warframe (albeit with different writings in Chinese), which is DE's intellectual property, and what they developed is their own intellectual property? Just take it as 'local content', with some tags attached.

Its like one founder dont have problem with the re release and others yes, i know...

But the founder can do something about that? I dont think so, he paid for a exclusive thing, yes, like me like you or whatever...

The only thing that we have about that prevent the re release are Words...

By any means, words are still promises. I already stated it before:

DE themselves has a responsibility to kept their own words and faith from the players.

Even if what the players mostly wants from DE is basically to betray their own words.

Edited by Athros

90% of people on ps4 don't have Misa. But we had a chance at it. Point is, now there's no excuse. Consoles must get a version of excal prime. And the issue was never dead or solved, it's been censored on this forum as hard as ruling party critique is censored in China. Bloody enough censorship.

It's been dead in a sense since there aren't really many "gib exclbir prim" threads. and those are completely different points. you are saying PC is being greedy when it's only a tiny portion of pc players. you cannot blame the whole because consoles don't have it. again you sound like a child crying to get their way

Even if what the players mostly wants from DE is basically to betray their own words.

Yes.

The LAW doesn't CARE about people feeling salty or entitled or jealous or slighted or whatever. That is the POINT of the LAW. It is not supposed to CARE. (Doesn't always work that way, but most of the time)

DE won't break the law like Ubisoft or EA do. They don't have the FUNDS to pay the legal fees.

Now if they can find a way AROUND the contract? Sure. That could happen. But just breaking it? No.

Edited by Kalenath