Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Changyou Warframe Image Megathread]

Jamescell

Wow, looks significantly better than our excal prime, not that ours isn't cool. What I'm really hoping we get though is that syandana, it's an actual scarf.

so true..... its not even funny... only a AKATSUKI cloak will make me happy now

for valk because her skin is not out yet

Edited by (PS4)avatar-heart

The big deal is that it's exactly like console launch, except we got shat at and with Chinese launch they treat them properly. Both xbone and ps4 must get a version of excalibur prime.

Its nothing like the console launch lol.....

Chinese warframe is completely separate version of the game, even their ps4/xbone are different there. They are running that Chinese version on their consoles and PCs.

Founders can't be released on consoles here because in our warframe console version didn't even exist when founder program was running.

Stop asking for stuff you can't justify to have.

Enlighten me sport.

It has nothing to do with 5 people holding on to their exclusives for dear life, mostly because there are a hek of a lot more active founders then that.

Its to do with a number of factors, like DE initially stating it would never return when founders was first released, them not wanting to end up with egg on their face and losing the trust of much of the playerbase including non-founders if they did without concent, legal reasons etc. 

You know, the usual flurry of things that are listed everytime someone brings it up or gets salty.

Did you honesly think that content was being held hostage because of a few people? I mean really?

DE wouldn't screw themselves out of money just for that.

Lets not get crazy now and use some logic.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

Its nothing like the console launch lol.....

Chinese warframe is completely separate version of the game, even their ps4/xbone are different there. They are running that Chinese version on their consoles and PCs.

Founders can't be released on consoles here because in our warframe console version didn't even exist when founder program was running.

Stop asking for stuff you can't justify to have.

I am 100% justified

Stop with the lies already. God pc fanboys can't stand the thought that consoles might get equal treatment.

DE does not want use to have this as a topic, they are blocking them.... the means they are not ready to deal with this and do not know yet how.... my ABC logic here is that they are messing things up more then they can handle atm

I am 100% justified
Stop with the lies already. God pc fanboys can't stand the thought that consoles might get equal treatment.

plus one to you... infact i gave EVERYONE here a plus tbh

i'd give you 2 pluses if i could

Edited by (PS4)avatar-heart

I know "in b4 the lock lolz" but I have to ask who around is still rocking Ex Prime? At this point are we really holding content hostage cause 5 or 6 people are like "MAH EXCLUSIVES!!!"?

well i still use him :P especially after the excal rework .

It has nothing to do with 5 people holding on to their exclusives for dear life, mostly because there are a hek of a lot more active founders then that.

Its to do with a number of factors, like DE initially stating it would never return when founders was first released, them not wanting to end up with egg on their face and losing the trust of much of the playerbase including non-founders if they did without concent, legal reasons etc. 

You know, the usual flurry of things that are listed everytime someone brings it up or gets salty.

Did you honesly think that content was being held hostage because of a few people? I mean really?

DE wouldn't screw themselves out of money just for that.

Lets not get crazy now and use some logic.

^this^

Of course I don't really believe a few people are holding it back. That was me being facetious. The greater issue is that after so much time has passed what difference would it make if they released a completely new Ex P available to all? You still got your exclusive and the newbs get a chance at the goods. Everybody CAN win but you don't want them to bascially.

Edited by KenseiOmega

No, No, and NO... this is WRONG, this is soooo wrong DE... The community is going to be really really mad at this!

Which community, exactly? Since the Chinese version of Warframe is essentially isolated from the rest of the world, why bother? It's always greener on the neighbor's side of the lawn, but the thing is their side is on another parallel world that completely unrelated to us.

i never spent money anyways so... fine keep your cool stuff T_T... I'll sit in the waiting chair..... but why would you do that to founders.... i mean really seems like they are putting salt aon the cut with those weps.... 

nonchuck norris i want tho... those seem like cool weps

Well, Excal Prime is essentially a reward for the people who 'financially founded' this game at the beginning of the game (when the game is totally depended on it to keep on developed), and it's totally disregarding their hard work if DE released them again (on International version in ANY platform), either in form of Prime Access and/or in the wild (of Void). But the Chinese version was, as I already stated, separated (isolated is a perfect term for it, I think) from the International version (A.K.A us). It doesn't affect us in any circumstances and any situations, at all.

AFAIK, the nunchuck is considered to be included in the International version, but CMIIW.

I am 100% justified

Legally DE can't actually release the founders stuff again on consoles.

I wouldn't mind if they did (speaking as a founder), but the way the founder program was worded, they open themselves up to class action lawsuits if they do.

Warfarm China is made by a separate Chinese developer, on wholly separate servers, with a wholly separate community, using DE's content as an initial seed. Legally it's not DE doing this (and note that they're not actually re-releasing our Excal Prime/Lato Prime/Skana Prime), but that Chinese developer doing so.

So no, the situation is different since DE is still the ones developing for consoles while they aren't the ones developing for Warfarm China.

You still got your exclusive and the newbs get a chance at the goods.

Throw in our Excal Prime getting PBR just so he's not worse than vanilla Excal and I would support this fully.

Edited by Cpl_Facehugger

DE does not want use to have this as a topic, they are blocking them.... the means they are not ready to deal with this and do not know yet how.... my ABC logic here is that they are messing things up more then they can handle atm

plus one to you... infact i gave EVERYONE here a plus tbh

i'd give you 2 pluses if i could

the people locking are community mods i think. I don't think DE is even at work today so impossible to get an official word. Letter13 already gave us a possible reason behind this new founders/prime stuff.

here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/492647-what-am-i-looking-at-founder-pack/page-7#entry5502324

I'd love an alt skin of Excal Prime that looks like that for original Founders outside of China, since I doubt this pack will make it any further than there.

The Prime weapons are nice too!

If DE did this i would be a very happy tenno my frirend, although as i said previously i am just shocked as to why china would get a whole new founders pack when they have already recieved things like braton v and lato v.... i mean i guess i could just get a chinese vpn and try and buy it :D

This whole new release does nothing but undermine the "original" founders of warframe ... i mean what does the word founders even mean these days, it just feels dirty but hey money is money i guess :D just give me the chance to get the loot and ill be happy :D they could call it founders 2.0 for you who missed it the first time around!!!!

I am 100% justified

Bro, do you even logic ?

How can you get founders program if there is nothing to fund/kickstart anymore on our side of the world.

Chinese warframe can run founders for their pc users and consoles because it's a new game/first launch over.there. It's completely separate from us.  Hell, it's probably not even called founders package, probably something along the lines of welcome package or PA.

Do you go abroad and then demand that the country is run in exact same way as yours, do you demand that the laws should be the same or else it's unfair on you ? Do you?!

Why is it so damn hard for you console guys to accept that you missed out on content you weren't meant to get in the first place ? Stop playing the victim.

Edited by kiteohatto

Of course I don't really believe a few people are holding it back. That was me being fecetious. The greater issue is that after so much time has passed what difference would it make if they released a completely new Ex P available to all? You still got your exclusive and the newbs get a chance at the goods. Everybody CAN win but you don't want them to bascially.

they can't by law. a contract was signed with founders i believe. so no not everyone wins. 

- I think the biggest mistake that you guys could have committed, would divide the warframe, and still give the freedom to news releases and different;

- They did a great job in generating hatred between communities;

- It's humiliating to have to see the Chinese news that we receive the very desire;

- I think you guys should seriously consider hiring Chinese desainers to develop warframe around the world;

- When invez of several releases of bad weapons prism version merchant who only repeats mods at least bring us such weapons;

- I really hope we do not have excuses and weak arguments, but a package with Nikana Prime, Prime Scalibur 2.0 Kunai Prime;

- Maybe a Chinese merchant?

Of course I don't really believe a few people are holding it back. That was me being fecetious. The greater issue is that after so much time has passed what difference would it make if they released a completely new Ex P available to all? You still got your exclusive and the newbs get a chance at the goods. Everybody CAN win but you don't want them to bascially.

I don't want them too?

I haven't even brought up my stance on the subject.

That aside bringing out a "new" version of what is essentially a skin with no functionality or advantage would be considered a very underhanded way around the issue, simply because the very thought that someone has something (a usless something, I might add) that they don't have is inconceivable.

That aside, this horse is very, very dead.

I'd rather not derail things more.

Because there is nothing to deal with.

WF china is effectively a separate game with its own publisher that has zero interaction with ours.

Honestly, the salt this is creating is childish.

So china gets a few shinies, big woop.

Any chance everyone can stop making mountains out of molehills?

Probably not.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

lol I was jealous at first but then I saw how ugly Kunai and Nikana Prime came out I ain't even mad anymore XD Their version of the weapons is just pathetic...

Excalibur Prime and that scarf is just amazing though O.O but Excal doesn't really follow the Orokin concept. They're basically dumping gold on Excalibur. It looks good still but lacks the orokin touch.

Before a loyal moderator comes in & does his job, let me please say this :

Digital Extreme, PLEASE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THE SITUATION !

It may sound like nothing, but the salt is increasing more & more, and locking threads without explanation will...Develop the hate towards Warframe China even more... :/

It's like that. I may understand, but some guys who paid for things or regret not having the occasion to get Optimus prime before won't.

It really is separate.  You can't download it without a chinese citizen ID, and I'm fairly sure the great firewall means actual chinese can't play international verison.

No really worth getting worked up about it.  Sit back, enjoy the show of verbal contortionism that will be in the next devstream, and repeat to yourself "Well, I don't have a great firewall around me, so I still win."

Lol. "The law says". You guys don't have exclusivity to new content. That's nonsense. But whatever. I don't own Ex. I don't play Ex. I don't even really like Ex. But others do and eventually the needs of the many...So enjoy.

Edited by KenseiOmega