Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Preference Question : Grineer Hacking Vs Corpus!

Aaryl

I prefer the corpus ones, easier to do for 2 reasons:

- the grineer ones are sometimes affected by the framerate and the timing needs to be adjusted depending on the terminal i'm hacking, some go super smooth, some require more effort due to the FPS

- the grinner ones change depending on the difficulty, easy ones the dot goes back and forth, the easy ones it only travels in one direction (clockwise), however i have no indication in what direction it goes when the difficulty is average, so i end up getting confused as the dot sometimes doesn't go in the direction i expected.

Well, I time my presses in such a way that the high-level Grineer ones are usually done in 4-5 seconds (I fan the pin out from two buttons that've been rapidpressed), and the high-level Corpus hacks are normally done with 8 seconds to spare because those full-board patterns are easy. I'm fine with both.

Void towers need their own hack mechanic already :(

The Corpus ones suck to do with a controller. I imagine these are much easier with a mouse.

So I prefer the Grineer ones. The high level ones are easier than even a low level Corpus hack to me. Also, no timers. I'd feel much different about the Corpus hacks if there weren't timers.

Well, I time my presses in such a way that the high-level Grineer ones are usually done in 4-5 seconds (I fan the pin out from two buttons that've been rapidpressed), and the high-level Corpus hacks are normally done with 8 seconds to spare because those full-board patterns are easy. I'm fine with both.

Void towers need their own hack mechanic already :(

Orokin Hacking.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/25091655368806142/5B46AF039157704AF07C96155AA45B04BAFAA045/

Please make it so. I'm great at it!

Corpus any day. You can get used to the pattern and learn the high tier panels.

Grineer panels are just annoying imo. Especially the high tiered ones. Precice time hacking just isn't for me. So I save my ciphers for grineer missions.

Edited by kubbi

I kinda have the higher level Corpus ciphers figured out, just start with the outer layer first then spin the inner layer until it clicks.

Grinner ciphers are more based on reflex rather than puzzle skill.

I would say Corpus ciphers are more fun to do unless you just tripped an alarm inside a spy vault, these things are a pain to solve under pressure.

Grinner ciphers are a lot easier to solve since you just have to spam the spacebar in most cases.

I actually feel very comfortable with both grineer and corpus hacking regardless of high or low lvl. TBH high level grineer ones are easier for me than the low level ones (maybe I have a hyperactive finger cuz low lvl ones seem too slow for me). and corpus ones are a breeze at any level.

This. High-Level Grineer is actually easier for me, compared to the low-level grineer hacking. Just need a little pattern to follow and you can hack it in no time.

Corpus is always a breeze. Outer Circle - Inner Circle - Done.