Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

July 24Th Void Trader Appearance [Megathread]

-Kryptic

im so glad trader has those items. i accidentally sold my machete wraith after i got from the event and always regretted it. now i have it again yeey thank you!

@ the above poster you get stuff from events way earlier that should be enough stop with this exclusivity nonsense.

crying you "went through an entire event" to get it how is it different then farming for anything else in this game? you run the same mission 100 times for that ash part it's not like the grind is more for an event .. if anything it's less 

Edited by ..atom..

Usually, new Baro weapons aren't tradable right away. Just wait for a hotfix, there is a big chance they'll be made tradable as well.

There might be a hotfix to change that as they always seem to need to every time a Baro weapon shows up

There is a chance that's a bug I guess. It already happened before.

I really look forward for this hotfix or is it to tackle the exclusivity of the event weapons only one per customer?

People, don't be selfish and entitled pricks.

Think of the new players who never got these weapons.

Can I be selfish and entitled while thinking of a new player who never got these weapons?

I want a Machete Wraith for free with a slot and potato included! I'm not going to pay for it, it's terrible. If I wanted mastery that desperately I could just buy a MK1 weapon or something for much cheaper.

And if they release any of the decent ones through the Void Trader, well just buying them would feel kind of wrong (I'd totally do it, but I'd feel a little bad about it). I liked the tactical alert thing they did with Strun Wraith. It at least sort of retained the concept of them being rewards.

Edited by Azure.M

It's not this.

It's because we went through an entire event to acquire these.

And they are simply being offered through the void trader now.

As others state , if this is going to be the norm , why bother playing events at all?

That is just being dramatic.

The events gave the items to you with a potato and a slot, Baro doesn't give you that. The events took roughtly as much time and 'effort' to get these two as it'd take to get the ducats, why? You only had to do a quarter of Gradivus to be guaranteed you melee and the Prova came from a not-so-tedious and lenghty event later on.

People, don't be selfish and entitled pricks.

Think of the new players who never got these weapons.

Never got them and don't want to waste my money/ducats on them because 5min of research tells you they're crap. If they make them tradeable I'll sell'em to stupid people with too much plat though.

Edited by Vulture051

Yeah, so much for their guarantee that he would always bring at least one new item. :/

I'm just  bummed because we were told one new item per rotation for vets. I had a ton of ducats farming for Ash and thought hey still don't have Ash P but I get something new today nope.

Same here.

Yeah, i'm glad that people who didn't get event weapons during those events can get it now, but i'm also thinking, what did i (and other players who had enough time to play the game and get ducats) get? The answer is «nothing».

Requesting a Primed Salt, so each time he arrives with all the old items in his list, he will offer a Primed Salt for free for those players who got all previous stuff.

I guess it was too much to hope, that past "skinned" event weapons would at least retain some prestige via only comming back as tactical alert rewards.

A bit dissapointed here.

Also no new prisma weapon either. Still hoping for that Mid-Level worthy Lato.

In the last few weeks, i've seen the prova vandal in my mastery fodder, and i was saying to myself :"why do i see a event weap in my fodder since the event took place like 1 year ago? Why is it here and I can't get it?" Now i have the answer and that is great

Edited by ludo3009

Good day..

Event weapons showing up in the void dealer...
I do not approve this for me, since I acquired these weapons through the sometimes time-consuming events, but that's not the point now.

I want to draw attention to that event/exclusive weapons are weapons in the category of special weapons. Everyone should be able to trade these weapons.

3 reasons... for both parties (seller and buyer)

1. seller would like to sell many things (even if it is exclusive)
There are for sellers, only exclusive weapons. For sellers not strong enough. for example lato vandal, Braton vandal or exclusive event weapons / prime weapons

2. There are enough buyers who would buy these for thousands Platinum.

3. the weapons remain this exclusive (unless they are often by the "void dealer" sold)
and the number of weapons is not more... Owners of these "exclusive weapons" should decide...
keep... or give...
But the fact is that the number of weapons in the entire game remains the same. And only the ownership is transferred.