Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

July 24Th Void Trader Appearance [Megathread]

-Kryptic

im not really seeing how machete wraith and prova vandal fit into the lore of the void

i didnt realize the corpus and grineer kept all their prova vandal and machete wraith stashes in the void after the events were over.....

I don't think he restricts his collection to items from the void, I'm fairly sure he's a purveyor of all things rare and exclusive (save for prime accessories, and even then; Eos Prime Armor)

I'm sure Baro probably has a few Snipetron Vandals laying around, just to show off.

Edited by Kestral9999

Im sort of happy that DE has done this, simply because this gives us easy access to old limited time weapons without the need of doing an entire event or tac alert. 

Also this way players can be happy and DE can focus on creating more Wraiths and Vandals rather than wasting time to create a tac or event for the old weapons like the strun wraith 

it is indeed awesome. While i have the machette wraith already as i got it from the event, i am happy to see that people who couldnt get it, or joined after that, can get it.

But one thing will always be true though

People always seems to rage when an event item comes back, may it be from the trader or on tactical alrert or whatnot, they will always seem to go crazy about it and post several threads about it. I seen some threads when Strun Wraith was released for the tactical alert, and that pissed off ALOT of people.

So another kid has the same firetruck toy model as you, but so what? I for one is happy that people who missed out or failed the event can get a new chance.

Edited by Cebius

Came to void trade saw the items..... WTF?!?!?!???!?!?!
Not a single new thing!!! Im raging right now. I have Machete Wraith and Prova vandal for over a YEAR!!!!!

Good for players that didnt got those weapons.

But this is just a too big punishement for players that play this game day by day.
I would be happy to see Primed Flow back, but no they just screwed it!

2 Weeks of waiting for nothing. Im not going to wait for this fu**er anymore.

Im sort of happy that DE has done this, simply because this gives us easy access to old limited time weapons without the need of doing an entire event or tac alert. 

Also this way players can be happy and DE can focus on creating more Wraiths and Vandals rather than wasting time to create a tac or event for the old weapons like the strun wraith 

Then it would be no problem next time to offer Braton and Lato Vandal, right?