Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is Volt Prime Essentially One Color?...

Jamescell

In terms of color customization Volt Prime is about as low as it gets. It's great that his gold color can be changed, but the rest of him is essentially monochromatic- his primary color dictates around 90% of his overall color. 

Please change the distribution of colors on volt so that the other palette slots actually do something. 

Mind you, making color distribution more even wouldn't take away from the current option. All players would have to do is use the same color on two palette slots. 

Edited by Jamescell

The palette slots actually do something tho

A few details here, and a couple lines there, they really don't.

Volt Prime has a primary colour, trim, detail, and gold, compared to most frames' primary, secondary, tertiary/trim, detail.

I'm fine with Volt's colorization; every part of him is changeable, even if the color channels besides primary don't affect too much. 

I'd rather see something done about the dead-zones on Ash Prime, where there is a bunch of static gray around the frame. 

the biggest problem here is that the immortal skins use different depth of color than the prime parts (not the gold parts, the additional armor bits on legs, etc, more prominent in other prime frames, ash especially).  So if you color your frame red, for example, and then add the immortal skin, the skin itself is MUCH more red than the arms, etc.

Yeah, I agree. His model is great, but like you said, he's basically one color. I usually like having a cream/white as a primary and a dark grey for a secondary, but Volt Primes primary color takes up such a large surface area that he looks like a marshmallow.

• 3 weeks later...

Am I the only one here who thinks that Volt's "Immortal" skin is complete trash?  Just....Strips of colors. Everywhere.   I find it very lame.

And there are NO other options. So im stuck here. I cant use normal Volt model on Prime, I dont like Prime looks and I cant fix that with "skins".

Im very sad.