Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So After Tyl Regor's Awesome Rework, Who's Next?

Rayzenfloss

Hopefully, after that Kela and Nef Anyo, they'll tweak Sargus Ruk and Liech Kril a little so they don't have pure invulnerability stages (maybe take massively reduced damage but have a damage multiplier on their weak spots, also give them a speed boost/reaction boost so that Tenno can't walk around their backs, but actively have to dodge them). 

After those two, I guess Ambulas and Raptor is up next...I also wouldn't mind if they gave a staggering amount of health to the Jackal and the Hyena squad, or make the creature scale with the highest conclave member.

warframe-reagor_zpsu5smhcww.jpg

His rework is Really Awesome, for me that's the First Real Boss Fight in this game.

What Kind of Boss fight you guys want to experience next?

VOR, he has become energy, as the tennos are ^^) :P

i have always a bad feeling to beat this old man, maybe he get some faclift ? would be easier to get on him =))))))))))))))))))))

Edited by varais

Nef Anyo/ Kela de Thym. 

J3 Golem is basicaly a Trail boss so he shouldn't count. 

I remember a few month ago (several streams ago) on boss stream (when we got first J3 Golem concept) the team said they have an idea for Phorid rework. 

However, I believe we badly need Ambulas/Raptor reworks next and personally I'd want some improvements for Alad V boss (he's a joke now) and Krill badass rework (Ceres is a high lvl planet, need a serious and challenging boss fight). 

VOR, he has become energy, as the tennos are ^^) :P

i have always a bad feeling to beat this old man, maybe he get some faclift ? would be easier to get on him =))))))))))))))))))))

Fyi the "Tennos are energy" theory isn't confirmed, pure speculation.

The Sergeant from Corpus deserves to be next on the list, seriously, he's a normal Crewmen with a slightly bigger size and a slightly altered textures, then the rest of the lame Corpus bosses.

Edited by AlphaWolf003

I believe Kela is the next in line.

eqVZ42N.jpg

kk8bPXS.jpg

^this

Fyi the "Tennos are energy" theory isn't confirmed, pure speculation.

The Sergeant from Corpus deserves to be next on the list, seriously, he's a normal Crewmen with a slightly bigger size and a slightly altered textures, then the rest of the lame Corpus bosses.

That's Nef Anyo, lol. His boss fight is also coming very soon. Edited by (PS4)MoRockaPDX

Pretty sure J3 Golem is going to be the newest addition, with Nef and Kela de Thaym following afterwards (the exact order of those two is still unknown though, kinda leaning towards Nef since they've revealed more of him, whereas Kela's only had some concept art). After that it's pretty much fair game, hopefully Ambulas will get a long needed update seeing as he'll be the last "original" boss, not to mention the fact that he's the last starchart boss and should present more of a challenge than a MOA with Fire Blast.

Edited by Paradoxbomb