Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.0.4: Hit Me With Your Best Hot(Fix).

[DE]Rebecca

That's nice rebecca, but I haven't gotten my reaper prime blueprint which disappeared. I sent in a ticket yesterday and they haven't responded.

So far they have always been pretty good about giving your stuff back....Always good, but never fast. As long as you sent in the ticket you should get it, but theres no way of knowing how long it will take.

- Fix for Reaper Handle drop rate being too high.

.. But after the hotfix I've got 3 reaper handle.. in 3 void.

and Korean Client is heavily Bugged, We cannot see Planat's name and what resources we can get there.

Some Hotfixes for y'all:

- Added confirmation when quitting or leaving Clans.

- Option added for larger font size in chat window.

- Only members with forged dojo keys can contibute to Dojos.

- Critical chances on bows have been fixed, (10% for normal, 20% for charged).

- Vauban powers now working as intended. A bug prevented the physics of most skills to work properly.

- Fix for Level 1 enemies appearing in difficult missions in The Void.

- Fix for Reaper Handle drop rate being too high.

- Fixes for various Blueprints not being saved to inventory, including Reaper.

- Flame Lancer and Shotgun Grineer improvements. They will no longer shoot at targets out of range.

- Fixed objective not disappearing for clients on Orokin Levels.

- Fixed issue where Players would get stuck in the Dojo GreatHall

- Fixed issue where destruction of Dojo Elements not working as intended.

- Fixed issue where permisssions for Dojo Roles not working as intended.

- Improved communication cues for Speed Runs in The Void.

- Fix for game invites between Clan members who aren't on Friends list.

- Fixed issues with beam being visible for too long on certain beam weapons.

- Fix for UI Syncronization when other players did contributions to rooms you were simultaneously contributing to.

- Fix for fire effects now showing up on clients until shields are down.

- Fix for Grineer Lancers not shield-bashing.

- Fix for Grineer Scoprion Rope remaining out when she is killed during pull action.

- Lech Kril no longer burns himself with Fire... what a Pyro!

- Various Crash fixes.

Made a ticket about the BP Bug in "The Void"?

See here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/50567-hotfix-804-hit-me-with-your-best-hotfix/page-4#entry521923

There's nothing i don't like x))

Here is some Rhino Iron Skin feedback for you, DE.

Pros:

- Full Invulnerability for the duration and CC resistances (like how it was before you started experimenting with it)

Cons:

- Unreliable. The shield has a tendency to break and apply any CC that attack had. Like getting hit from a Distruptor and thus having all your energy and shields drained.

- When will it end? I have no timer to tell me when it run out.

- Weak. Especially at mid-high level missions. Lets face it, 800 won't cut it, even with Focus it can barely withstand seconds from enemy fire.

How bout the disappearing rooms in the dojo?

Tried to make a room, half way making it and the next time we came back, it disappeared and all our money and resources were gone..made a ticket about it..Request #25865

Edit

Also I have made a ticket for the disappearing Reaper Prime BP..it was request #25217...but no two extra void keys.. :(

Regards, Chaos Eater

Edited by Chaos_Eater

Thank you so much for the hot fix!!! :D

I've spoken with the team and have been told the following:

Up to this point, all those who made tickets about The Void Missions Reward Issue will be reimbursed with 2 free Void Keys.

...and if you're still missing keys from the key-pack, we will fix you up soon. Those take a bit more time because they are 1-1. But don't worry, we shall help!

Omg and this too!!!

I've spoken with the team and have been told the following:

Up to this point, all those who made tickets about The Void Missions Reward Issue will be reimbursed with 2 free Void Keys.

...and if you're still missing keys from the key-pack, we will fix you up soon. Those take a bit more time because they are 1-1. But don't worry, we shall help!

The majority of tickets on this issue have now been resolved now folks, I imagine there are some I missed, and we will most certainly get to you ASAP.

If you made a ticket about missing a daily reward such as Forma or Void key, or missing the completion reward from a Void mission (or were missing 2 out of your 5 keys from a purchase, snuck most of those in) you should now have 1 Regular and one Rare Orokin Void Key in your possession.

Any NEW support requests created after this will be handled regularly and undergo regular scrutiny. (everything is logged!)

If what you really wanted was the specific item and not the free keys I apologize but it simply isn't feasible with the number of support requests and the wide variety of rewards it could have been DAYS before we got to your ticket. While making up my list I was looking for key phrases and words, so if I misread your ticket and it was about something completely different let me know and I will have it assigned out.

In general, please remember to keep it to only ONE issue per ticket, our Support team is specialized and not generalists.  The support agent that handles a bug may not be the same one that restores items, so make sure to select the most accurate category and separate your requests from your reports.  (ie you sold an item accidentally 'because of a bug' means you lost the item and would like it back I imagine, so you would want the category that deals with items that have been lost/sold/doubled vs I found a hole in the map, that's a bug)

Ticket was removed and not fixed properly.

I did not get my extra key. I got the 1 key I lost from the failed mission and 1 key which was missing from the 5 I bought. I am missing the bonus key

The majority of tickets on this issue have now been resolved now folks, I imagine there are some I missed, and we will most certainly get to you ASAP.

I have not recieved mine. When can we expect the remainder of the tickets to be resolved?

If you made a ticket about missing a daily reward such as Forma or Void key, or missing the completion reward from a Void mission (or were missing 2 out of your 5 keys from a purchase, snuck most of those in) you should now have 1 Regular and one Rare Orokin Void Key in your possession.

Any NEW support requests created after this will be handled regularly and undergo regular scrutiny. (everything is logged!)

Erm, sorry to bother you but I have yet to get a fix here :(

Not sure if posted right on first ticket so I tried to remake it to something to make more sense... but this was over a day ago and no solution has occurred. Not to sound impatient with the system you have but it seems to take a little more time for some people over others [some are kept waiting for a while longer than the ones made afterwards].

However, when I remade the ticket, Couldn't figure out how to delete the first one so it's just sitting there. I wouldn't mind what I'd get for 3 missing keys but it just bothers me with the waiting. [Not one to wait forever, no one has that type of patients anymore however... not since 1670s I believe]

The one I used afterwards is Support ticket #24029 if you could take a check on it... logged out about 2 hours ago in-game so if there was any changes between then and now, wouldn't have any knowledge of it.

Thanks for your time