Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Parasitic Eximus Impossible To Kill

Perral

In the survive or die alerts, specifically the gorgon one right now, been having to fight parasitic eximus chargers and leapers that must have tens of thousands of health, yet the damage they receive is limited to about eight.

I understand that their description is a "tank", yet having to empty my entire ammo reserve into something makes this mission even more impossible.

They've been the only enemies there. We had to kill them for the wave to end. One leaper, one charger. Leaper died first, charger just wouldn't go down.

What weapon, and what build.

If you're using a a Karak without a ranked Serration, you're going to get much less far than you would with a Braton and a heat mod.

3 forma'd boltor prime. Please do not insult me.

Use a Slash weapon with corrosive and heat. Boltor has no slash at all, it's not bad against infested just not as good.

Edited by (PS4)theelix

Use a Slash weapon with corrosive and heat. Boltor has no slash at all, it's not bad against infested just not as good.

Was using corrosive and cold, maxed serration and split chamber.

I don't know if it's a bug, but sometimes parasitic eximus do no drop the buff they get from swam moas, keeping the armour on forever making it exceedingly hard to kill.

Did it have a yellow or red health bar?

This is probably what it was, it did have a yellow bar.

What I'm trying to say is that it's a bit much to have to deal with a near-immortal enemy that's preventing you from using powers while also trying to avoid poison sprays, tar and swarms which you can barely see because of the one in front of or behind it.

i had to run the mission twice to get a win, each time i was getting knocked off my feet by a shockwave or an enemy and all my weapons started doin 1-2 damage until the end of the round, or i got knocked down again,not something i could easily do against these infested, especially if id killed all the shockwave ones, other members of the PUG were getting the same problem, we spent almost 4 mins killing a leaper because we had all been hit by a shockwave while reviving and all our guns were doing 1 or 2 damage.

sometimes it happened sometimes it didnt, sometimes i was lucky enough to be able to intentionally be hit by another knockdown, but its very annoying, a tonkor built for gas, a kulstar built for fire damage should not be doing 1-2 damage to a leaper, and it didnt have any visable ancient aura