The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Tomatoe'd Thread) Exilus Mod Slot... What Frame And Mod Do You Use On It?

(XBOX)brenon45

i forma it to a dash polarity and put my "RUSH" on it coz i dont do those jumping and aim gliding and wall latching often..

u know what i do more in the game is "running" and DASH polarity has a wider variety of mods to choose from "exilus mods" vs other polarities

and also im thinking if DE gave us exilus slot for utility,..hmm.. maybe,..just maybe next is parkour slot ? would be nice :)..gl..hf..gg

i forma it to a dash polarity and put my "RUSH" on it coz i dont do those jumping and aim gliding and wall latching often..

u know what i do more in the game is "running" and DASH polarity has a wider variety of mods to choose from "exilus mods" vs other polarities

and also im thinking if DE gave us exilus slot for utility,..hmm.. maybe,..just maybe next is parkour slot ? would be nice :)..gl..hf..gg

God I hope not.  I been forma-ing all my frame 0-3 times to get the points for the new slot.  

I just got my third tomato from the latest quest. Now I have tomato on Volt Prime, Oberon and Vauban -- probably going to put one on Limbo next. 

Usually I use Handspring for serious games. Sometimes I'll attach a mod that helps me find/unlock loot if I am solely hunting for something, but usually Handspring. 

I just got my third tomato from the latest quest. Now I have tomato on Volt Prime, Oberon and Vauban -- probably going to put one on Limbo next.

Usually I use Handspring for serious games. Sometimes I'll attach a mod that helps me find/unlock loot if I am solely hunting for something, but usually Handspring.

Im seeing that exilus's have been dubbed Tomatoes layely, fitting name.

I see handspring being a really good mod for long t4 runs and now.

• 2 weeks later...

I've worked toward putting an Exilus on all my primes but i face a problem with polarities: there are many interesting mods for the exilus slot but they have wildly different polarities, so i don't feel like putting a forma on the exilus slot for fear of closing options, so i add formas on normal slots as i don't change my favorite builds much.
It works well of some frames, like Rhino or Excalibur, but less on some, like Nova, as some end game builds rely a lot on prime and corrupted mods which take a lot of points already. On my Nova i have polarities on all but three slots but the max i've been able to free that way is 9 points for the exilus, which is enough for a maxed out Patagium, but nothing more expensive.
I'm curious as to where the arms race will lead us, as i'm basically specializing lots of normal slots and so losing in flexibility in order to not specialize that exilus slot so as to keep some flexibility. Something feels wrong in this.

Rush all the way, don't even switch it our for loot mod, cause animal instinct is enough already.

edit: for defenses (or missions where you don't need to move so much) I might switch it out for handspring.

edit2: atm Prime Nova, Mesa, Trinity (which was done for naught because of the Prime coming...) have exilus mods installed.

Edited by gvidzix

I only use it on my loki and just put rush or whatever else I can fit since the way I modded it thanfully just worked out that way. I hope there is some sort of change because I have another but I'm in no position to use it. I wouldn't be able to fit a mod on it for any of my others and unless I happen to look up a build and see how to work it then I won't be enjoying it anytime soon. In the end, I think as it is now it is just going to restrict build diversity and keep people from playing around. 

Volt Prime, Valkyr, saving one for Trinity Prime. Rush mod for each. Satisfied with stock parkour, and I use Constitution, so don't need or have Handspring.

yeah Constitution handles alot on its own, but i added Handspring and omg the lols, i get knockdown but i stand back up before i can even finish blinking my eyes.