Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Perfect Aim With Vectis In Pvp?

Jaypalm

I've come across a few players in Conclave today that literally did not miss a single shot with their Vectis even while both of us were on the move. A few clannies have said they've experienced the same thing. Their aim is so pin point that I reluctantly want to call them out for hacking, but I'm curious how many people have come across this? Have I just been unlucky several games in a row with players that have some obscene aiming skills?

As someone who's typically in the realm of "public enemy", I've never seen a spread like this in a match of all veteran players:

E6xh8W0.jpg

I've also come across Chromas who won't take more than 5 damage, but that's for a different time.

• Like 1

It also depends on your own skill, to a large extent. There are some out there that have genius-level skill and practice hard to get there, but when I get headshots or do so well with vectis, it largely also largely depends on if my enemy just gives me plenty of opportunity for clean shots.

Here's a tip from one of them: Don't use the bullet jump and bullet glide that much when facing one, they're incredibly easy to predict and track...and shoot down. Instead use short slides (shift + ctrl) but never in a totally straight line. And if you must use bullet jump, make sure it's a low altitude one followed up by another slide + jump in a slightly different direction.

EDIT: typos ;-;

Edited by Sebastianx

I've come across a few players in Conclave today that literally did not miss a single shot with their Vectis even while both of us were on the move. A few clannies have said they've experienced the same thing. Their aim is so pin point that I reluctantly want to call them out for hacking, but I'm curious how many people have come across this? Have I just been unlucky several games in a row with players that have some obscene aiming skills?

As someone who's typically in the realm of "public enemy", I've never seen a spread like this in a match of all veteran players:

E6xh8W0.jpg

I've also come across Chromas who won't take more than 5 damage, but that's for a different time.

U arent even hurricane

Oh yeah, I know that guy! He's really lucky, and he really has no idea how he gets all those kills. He just keeps firing that Vectis all over until he lands a hit, and most of them just feel like complete luck to him.

His aim is also anything but perfect. Seriously, he misses so much.

There are players who are good at 'proper' FPS PvP games. There are also pepole who take to certain aspects of PvP like fish to water. Hacking is rarely the issue, though admittedly they exist - at the least in other games. In my experience, however, the proper response is usually 'l2p,' or the more recent 'git gud'.

That's because the sniper is nothing compared to no scoping snipe in CS:Go. Have you seen the scope on Vectis? It's friggen insane and way too accurate.

I'm not sure what to say, it's not even a real scope, it's a zoom in with a wide field of view.

Just look at the difference, the scope in Warframe is kind of a joke.

Edited by ivlr3vil

Its called a triggerbot, look it up ;p. Those things infest f2p shooter games. They are harder to detect than aimbots because it just looks like the player has super fast reflexes.

Can confirm this. It's especially widespread on F2P games such as APB:R and ZMR/Hazard Ops. It's more than likely we have a few people running around with this.

It's a script that makes you automatically shoot when you have the enemy in the crosshair, harder to detect than aimbot since it makes it look like the player has super fast reflexes.

Huh, weird. That doesn't sound very fun.

What I find interesting is how many people in here seem to know all about this sort of thing.

Oh yeah, I know that guy! He's really lucky, and he really has no idea how he gets all those kills. He just keeps firing that Vectis all over until he lands a hit, and most of them just feel like complete luck to him.

His aim is also anything but perfect. Seriously, he misses so much.

As if we don't already know who you are, you vectis-menace...

Huh, weird. That doesn't sound very fun.

What I find interesting is how many people in here seem to know all about this sort of thing.

Play enough competitive games and the worst of humanity reveals itself. Some [censored] even defend it because it requires moving your mouse - what a bunch of [censored]. 

I'm definetely calling it a triggerbot.

It was about two weeks after Ash Prime got released when i had a go at pvp, and had an mvp of this magnitude aswell. Dude went on and had a 25-2 victory, many others ragequit. He was bouncing all over the place and never missed with a friggin DAIKYU. Had me with such clutch shots i tought he had no drawtime.

I understand that the Daikyu's charge and flight time might sound against my statement but I'm pretty sure I aswell have met with a(pains me to say in this game) hacker.

E6xh8W0.jpg

Its called aimbot people are even using it on console now.