Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I Legitimately Ask Why Clem Is So Beloved By The Community?

Cloud

I can't understand why he has got so much fans. When I saw him , I found him cute... but I can't figure out why everyone talks about him? why everyone wants him?

and i bet 1000 pl i will get "clem" in the first answers.

Edited by LordCloud00

Because it was silly thing a community member made. NOT DE.

They have run with it, but it was started by DataReaper way back when Grineer were always shouting 'Get Clem!'.

It was not really intended to be serious, but DE took an idea from the community and made it actual, for real, game canon. This is rare -nearly unprecedented- in my personal experience. Oh, game companies will have promotions, have contests to design art or whatever. But to take a piece of FAN ART that was made for FUN and make it part of the GAME?

SO many people get WAY too serious about games. So many people say that DE doesn't understand their own game or their community. To those people, I have only one thing to say.

'CLEM!'

Edited by Kalenath

So all this was born from a bug? Tenno imagination is awesome o.O

Probably not a bug. It was probably an invasion mission where they sided with Grineer. Sometimes your allies run with you. They were waiting at extraction for a slow-poke tenno and a Grineer Soldier made it there, so they basically said "I wish we could take this Grineer thru extraction instead of the slow-poke Tenno, so we don't have to wait".