Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17.5 - I Wanna Rock N' Roll All Night Edition - It's Alive!

BrazilianJoe

what i really appreciate from the ubisoft-company is their datelines and how they talk to their customers, no fancy, no shows, clear dates and all ... and also if it doesnt function to a setted date which doesnt mostly NOT happen, they talk clear, thats my expirience ...

i wish DE start talking clear to us, all this we are working hard on the last few steps is, for my lifeexpirience a bit too much, spoken about announcements

credits from players shouldnt be wasted ... respect and honour has not to be fooled, it has to be used ... customer is king and doesnt need that fire ... ^^)

Edited by SbruL

There is only one rule: if it does not show up on fruday, it'd better not pop in saturday or sunday as well, or the bugs would be bugging for the whole weekend, and rants ranting. 

Better wait till monday if things are too bad on friday. 

BUT!

Today must be the day!

what i really appreciate from the ubisoft-company is their datelines and how they talk to their customers, no fancy, no shows, clear dates and all ... and also if it doesnt function to a setted date which doesnt mostly NOT happen, they talk clear, thats my expirience ...

You must be talking about an alternate dimension Ubisoft. They might have solid dates - as a AAA company should - but they don't give two hoots about their customers.

Never mind the performance disaster many of their most recent titles have been on release.

Ahem - anyway! Hypewing!

When you mark mods (and now resources) it will now show what it is

CQLkRVcUsAACaEP.jpg

Also the abilities tab will now show the effects of your mods

MiwgABl.jpg

The skill affect window should be implemented in a way in the mod window..... This is again such a Mickey Mouse job by DE...

Or do they really think that window switching back and forth trough multiple windows, if i only want to see the effect of a mod, is a good idea??

*sigh*

i wish DE start talking clear to us, all this we are working hard on the last few steps is, for my lifeexpirience a bit too much, spoken about announcements

credits from players shouldnt be wasted ... respect and honour has not to be fooled, it has to be used ... customer is king and doesnt need that fire ... ^^)

Um... WHAT Ubisoft are you talking about? The customer support phone lines that are staffed 24/7 with people who do not speak your language and can barely read basic information off a screen? Whose invariable response is 'I am sorry I cannot help with that. Have a nice day.' *click*

Or the online support people who tell you to 'find it on google and fix it yourself?'

Ubi's company policy is not to speak to customers. AT ALL. After all, one they HAVE the customer's money, WHY the **** should they care?

Wait... Are you on PC or console? If console, then yes, they actually act like they give a S#&$ at times. PC? Pfft. PC players are there to get screwed.

Edited by Kalenath

Um... WHAT Ubisoft are you talking about? The customer support phone lines that are staffed 24/7 with people who do not speak your language and can barely read basic information off a screen? Whose invariable response is 'I am sorry I cannot help with that. Have a nice day.' *click*

Or the online support people who tell you to 'find it on google and fix it yourself?'

Ubi's company policy is not to speak to customers. AT ALL. After all, one they HAVE the customer's money, WHY the **** should they care?

Wait... Are you on PC or console? If console, then yes, they actually act like they give a S#&$ at times. PC? Pfft. PC players are there to get screwed.

I doubt the core issue isn´t resolving around Ubisoft mate.^^ I think he´s just upset that there´s not ETA. Understandable by all this hype: :O

If you guys seen the prime time news, it might come today

Yeah, but what about the person who made it?, this is going to kill the warframe builder 

Nah.^^ This third party product is still better than the original built in one. More informations, easier access, more options. :O