Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.5.5

DE_Adam

Still no fix for the new Golem? Because he is the absolute WORST boss ever due to:

1) a mountainous health bar that would take me all day to chip away!

2) nigh unavoidable beam cannons and electric balls, which makes me wonder why we even have the new Archwing afterburners in the first place!

3) the infinitely respawning fleet of minions (aaaaawwww scared, helpless and wonewy are we!?)!

I did manage to beat him once but that was only with a full, decently equipped squad, which brings me to what I think is the main reason I initially found Archwing rubbish - and still do (and this relates to point 1): Being forced to farm a completely new mod set rather than just use the existing Warframe and weapon mods and allow me to simply enjoy this new game mode but oh no, it had to butt in, shove that new player feeling down my throat and try to split my attention; I already have quite enough R10 non-Archwing mods to rank up and I'm still not going to waste any potatoes on my Archwing/weapons thank you very much.

In conclusion: I'm going to have to give Atlas a miss because I refuse to buy that which I feel like I'm being pushed to!

Still no fix for the new Golem? Because he is the absolute WORST boss ever due to:

2) nigh unavoidable beam cannons and electric balls, which makes me wonder why we even have the new Archwing afterburners in the first place!

3) the infinitely respawning fleet of minions (aaaaawwww scared, helpless and wonewy are we!?)!

I did manage to beat him once but that was only with a full, decently equipped squad, which brings me to what I think is the main reason I initially found Archwing rubbish - and still do (and this relates to point 1): Being forced to farm a completely new mod set rather than just use the existing Warframe and weapon mods and allow me to simply enjoy this new game mode but oh no, it had to butt in, shove that new player feeling down my throat and try to split my attention; I already have quite enough R10 non-Archwing mods to rank up and I'm still not going to waste any potatoes on my Archwing/weapons thank you very much.

In conclusion: I'm going to have to give Atlas a miss because I refuse to buy that which I feel like I'm being pushed to!

Sorry what? ur asking for a fix due to your incompetency?

I genuinely thought this was a feature. It's actually quite useful when you want to search for and level a specific mod.

I thought it was a feature too, why on Earth would they "fix" this? It just adds a layer of tedium to leveling mods.

So.... the fix to enemy scaling in archwing defense... is broken still, but it a different way.  They seem to no longer scale, they stay the same level the whole time. 

DE, i implore you to respond

but do you have any plans to work on the golem boss fight?

the golem is a bullet sponge

fluctus doesn't work,

and with those mutalists around, we end up using all our revives by the end of the mission

Golem is a complete joke, if anything they need to make the fight more interesting.  It's a boring snooze fest, quick and easy fight. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

STILL NO FIX FOR:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/538765-can-the-odonata-prime-not-cover-the-reticule-when-stationary/#entry6050815

Odonata Prime's wing covers reticule when aiming down the sight with certain weapons.  Very annoying and um, bad.

Also similar problem when crouching Nekros and moving, his elbow decorations get in the way.

I don't get it, he is so easy to kill, I usually solo him while my team plays with the enemies so they can level their archwings, and I've only been hit maybe twice by the beam, remember to use your afterburners and roll some.

• Fixed a potential game freeze that could occur after using a Revive.

THANK YOU, thank you, thank you. 

Now, could you look into the odd spawns and broken spawn rates in the void?  This was posted on this past week after the major update and not sure if it got fixed?

Question:  When is the Chesa functionality finally going to be fixed as DE promised?

DE Rebecca:  Update 17.2.4  -  Fixes:  "Fixed some inconsistencies with Chesa retrieval behaviour on items that are in areas that have already been retrieved. More fixes will be rolled out as we continue to address polish items."

https://forums.warfr...4/#entry5791880

There do not appear to be any fixes for the Chesa in this update. Is there an ETA on when the "more fixes" promised in Update 17.2.4 will be "rolled out" to address the functionality problems with the Chesa that have not been fixed? The Chesa problem was included as a August 28th Hot Topic but there does not appear to be any feedback from DE on the issue. On Devstream #59 DE Rebecca attempted to obtain clarification from DE Sheldon on the Carrier Vacuum debate but only in brief passing mentioned the word Chesa. When the discussion transitioned to Kubrows the Chesa topic was avoided and instead DE Sheldon discussed "Pack Tactics", which appeared to be a distraction to properly responding to the core issue and player comments that have been posted regarding the Chesa.

My Chesa is still broken as there seems to be a bug which limits the amount of items that the Chesa can pickup per trip to only 3 amongst all the rest of the problems. On 8/13/2015 Prime Time #83 (time code 50:47) DE Sheldon stated:  "Hey, there is a fix almost ready for Chesa. I was gonna say I tested it today. Chesa will go around and pickup all kinds of stuff before she comes back to you." Picking up 3 items per trip cannot be considered picking up "all kinds of stuff before" returning to the owner.

The thread below has in depth discussion, review, and suggestions for various approaches to fixing the Chesa's functionality so that it works correctly as player's requested and DE implied. After all, on 8/2/2015 when DE Steve was asked if the Chesa was intended to be comparable to carrier on his Twitter account he stated "that is the goal sorta, needs some improvements". As of current the Chesa is not comparable to carrier and this bugged cap of limiting the trip pick up to 3 items is a big part of that issue.

https://forums.warfr...hype-destroyed/

That thread now has over 18,662 views so the Chesa topic is clearly important to players. So why is DE avoiding directly commenting on the Chesa and fixing the AI issues but rather expending time to add new "Pack Tactics" before even making the basic functionality work reliably and as intended?

Fixes
  • Fixed an error preventing players from claiming pending Arcanes in their Foundry.  This fix works by reimbursing any pending recipes. You'll need to start the Arcane craft again after this hotfix.

My Arcane Strikes are back! Thanks!

- Yay!

Edited by Tamop

I did manage to beat him once but that was only with a full, decently equipped squad

Actually he's not really that difficult... and you can easily avoid the beams:

if you listen to the sound of it when ends charging and correct your timming to give a "sprint" or do a melee attack

People have been... "complaining" about the missions getting very easy, quick and repetitive... IMO it's nice to know that someone's actually enjoying what Playing is all about :) (fun and challenge)

------------

• Fixed Fusion Cores showing up in a Mod Search that doesn’t explicitly search for Fusion Cores.

Actually, it still happens (at least while fusioning)... and I'm glad it happens lol. Saves time almost everytime :D

Edited by Ka_Bali_Pena