Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Workshop Questions, Answers, & Bug Reports

[DE]Rebecca

It's because the pattern is copied from someone else (the creator of the CSGO Asiimov series). You didn't come up with that design yourself. It's not original, therefore your item is declined.

if i will change colors and rename than it will be copy or will be permissible?

Okay, so the moment I saw TennoGen I immediately had an idea and considering how easily it came to me it probably has come to others. Is it possible to make a dynamic syandana? One that changes shape depending on what action the player is currently taking? I'd be fine with making all the different forms, but it would probably require animation work as well. I just want to know if that was a prohibiting factor.

I have 2 questions so far:

1. Do you allow curves in syandana, like Bow's strings has? So you can use that glowish shading on it. Or explain how do you create that effect anyway?

2. Do you utilize doubleside poly rendering? Simply, can we use planes (textured with opacity) where both sides are visible to camera in the syandana models design?

Thank you.

Are you running Windows?

I'm using windows 10

for windows 8 press the windows key and printscreen then the screen is going to dim for 1 second after go to pictures folder there will be a folder called screenshot and there ye go

Sweet it worked :D

I have 2 questions so far:

1. Do you allow curves in syandana, like Bow's strings has? So you can use that glowish shading on it. Or explain how do you create that effect anyway?

2. Do you utilize doubleside poly rendering? Simply, can we use planes (textured with opacity) where both sides are visible to camera in the syandana models design?

Thank you.

1) Not sure what you mean here.  If it's just 'how the bow's strings are made' it's just an only emis texture with a panning alpha.  We vary the brightness and the speed of the pan as the string is pulled etc.  That you could do, but sure if it is what you are looking for though.

2) Yes.  Polys facing in both directions that are co-planar works fine.  The example Syandana is setup that way IIRC.

You guys rock.  Here's a question.

Are these tint masks acceptable in terms of alpha?  My SuperPNG seems to be baking the alpha into the image as transparency and it looks different from the example files. I think I'm starting to understand the interaction here.

22611667461_e60373a6f5_c.jpgUntitled-5 by Sergio Gonzalez, on Flickr

22600541195_67bf7c4528_c.jpgUntitled-1 by Sergio Gonzalez, on Flickr

The source files are all in this Drive folder if needed:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5IwOP-PR9sSLTRFZlZJUmk2dzg

Thank you!

ill keep this simple is it possible to obtain game assets mainly enemies files?

Not at this time.

You guys rock.  Here's a question.

Are these tint masks acceptable in terms of alpha?  My SuperPNG seems to be baking the alpha into the image as transparency and it looks different from the example files. I think I'm starting to understand the interaction here.

22611667461_e60373a6f5_c.jpgUntitled-5 by Sergio Gonzalez, on Flickr

22600541195_67bf7c4528_c.jpgUntitled-1 by Sergio Gonzalez, on Flickr

The source files are all in this Drive folder if needed:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5IwOP-PR9sSLTRFZlZJUmk2dzg

Thank you!

Try dragging a PNG (with alpha) into PS while *holding* shift.  You should get an option to open w/ channels intact.  Otherwise your Super PNG plugin might not be working.

Will you guys add alternative helmet modding in the same freedom as Syndanas? (e.g. near total freedom to scuplt them from scratch)

Very likely.

Cant seem to upload from the tennogen, i have filled in all fields.

Keep getting a pop up when I click upload,

JavaScript Alert - file:///

Create item callback returned an error.

That happened to me, if you are new to steam you need to buy something or at least have $5 in your wallet, is something steam have for new accounts for those who do a lot of spamming.

Archived