The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #61!

[DE]Rebecca

Whats the update on focus system? What are we expecting about how the focus system do to our gears or changing the gameplay mechanics?

Any update of stance or new daggers or hammers? They have not receive any new stuff for quite some time.

Are DE gonna add more stances or add more combo to the existing stance? Can we switch between stances in game with configured mods? This will bring us more variety of gameplay mechanics.

Are they gonna be Immortal Skin Packs for the remaining unreleased Warframe? 

DE, are you considering bringing wall run back instead of hopping on walls? Sometimes its a bit tricky to control, might overjump sometimes.

Releasing a lot of cool warframe and guns are cool but are there gonna improvement for existing ones to made them towards endgame so they doesn't feel left out? Is the focus system gonna address these issue?

Are we gonna get tutorials on how to play TRIALS mission? People get piss off when you dont know how to play without them explaining to you and in the end all dead. Im a veteran player and I havent really completed a trial due to this issue.

Is the issue of our syndicate operator getting hit by melee enemy and not respond to the attack to be fix?

Are we getting more auras mods?

Is sniper category weapons be buffed and when? Sniper supposed to be powerful as bows are.

Are we able to pickup more eggs instead of "you already own one and cannot have more"?

When we get booster, will it be active when we come online instead of active everytime we are offline? 

Can we have Loki's Invisibility ability toggled or partially seen when we use finisher? Wanna have a view of finisher move, can't look properly with the ability masking the ability.

Edited by Lefarno

Whats going on with the crazy high ram usage in the void? Any fix expected soon?

Atlas gonna get a rumbler dmg buff?

Can mend ever give overshields/overhealth instead of just shields/health?

Saryn rework eta?

More variety of air support? ie: temporary archwing gear in any map. temporary dmg buff. temporary enemy dmg debuff etc.

better stats to the kubrow collar?

mesa retweaks? ie reticle regrows in size if you let go of the trigger instead of constantly having to turn it off and on

rhino iron skin buff?(similar to globe+/or armor regen)

sniper buff eta? will they all get punch through?

Edited by rawr1254

Is there any progress on the weapon stat scaling on level-up?

Another question, can we get any more insight as to what the hidden potential the Tenno had you were talking about in the Comic-Con panel? (Possibly relating to Focus?)

(Also, I just want to say thanks for making such an awesome game!)

Edited by Storkchild

Hi,

Have you guys considered or will ever consider when Warframes use their ultimate powers at the same time for them to combined into new powers for that moment when they are close together for a stronger power (ex: Rhino's Stomp with Mesa's Peacemaker for an extra special damage output since the enemies slowed down in time and call the move Time Maker or (or whatever you guys think is good)?

Other examples:

Volt's Overload with Hydroid's Tentacle Swarm since water conducts electricity and make the move stronger as one (Swarm Overload).

Hydroid's Tentacle Swarm with Zephyr's Tornado for a Water Typhoon/Water Tornado/ Whirlpool .

Frost's Avalanche (cold) with Ember's World on Fire (fire) for a massive explosion because Fire and Ice in the game creates BLAST DAMAGE. :)

I second this.

Hello Devs, I love Warframe and love all of your work, keep up the good work, thank you.

I also want to hear these update topics very badly

1) Focus systems 

2) Start Chart 3.0

3) Melee Changes or future view

4) Valkyr bonds on the epic skin look kinda odd, any plans on changing or fixing or release another exclusive cosmetic on that part for us to purchase?

Hello,

With the new parkour system in place, would you consider designing maps and enemies for 3 dimensional combat? Like entire sections with next to no solid ground and most of the fighting would have be done while scaling walls and jumping from pillar to pillar...

Edited by -skimmer-

Ahoy DE!  Really diggin' the new tilesets and PBR-age to the oldies.  The Void's new chrome-coating was quite nice! Unfortunately I'm finding the standard Grineer tileset on Mercury and even the rocky/cave on-foot portions of Uranus to be extremely dark.  (Not a brightness issue on my end, the rest of the tilesets look fine.) Several times I had difficulty even seeing enemies until the muzzle flash lights up the area.  The longer the mission, the more the eyes are strained.  Can the Grin-Grin get a little more wattage to those bulbs there?

With the recent Formorian threat resurgence is there any plans for more resurgence of other past event threats? For example the Cicero Crisis's poison injector sabotage.

Also. With the weapon situation on the chopping block is there any chance of status being able to go over 100% chance and gettting an effect along the same lines as red crits?

Edited by LocasMaxis

Question: What was the thought process in having Mantis parts drop from REINFORCED RARE CONTAINERS? I know, I know, Mantis is for the most part a purely cosmetic landing craft with a unique air supply drop. And future raids/trials will probably spawn rare and reinforced corpus and orokin containers more frequently. With that said, it still confuses me as to why you would put it behind so many RNG walls just to make it obtainable without spending platinum (1 part blueprint in each different reinforced container variant that have an abysmally low chance of spawning in normal missions).

With the advancements that have been made into Archwing and Sharchwing, are there going to be any attempts to make missions around space to ship and ship to space missions?

Are there going to be any new wings added to the Archwing line-up. Specifically a support wing (effectively a trinity of the Archwings)?

Dear DE.

Can we get a nice & proper camera?

(Note: You can create another codex scanner with zoom, which will serve the purpose for some people. Without highlighting stuff.)

Thanks and have fun.

or simply get the choice of recording gameplay in game and be able to view your last mission(kind of like how halo did it.)