Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help Me, Im Addicted With The Orthos Prime Drug. Is There Any Other Weapon To Stop Me From Getting Addicted Of It?

-CM-Excalibur-

The Tonbo is an excellent replacement and a good follow-up to the Orthos. I'd place it somewhere between the Orthos and Orthos Prime, but I can't get the Blueprint for it, so I'd stick with the Tonbo for now,

A Tonbo with a little emphasis on status blows Orthos P out of the water, at least once the enemies scale higher.

Jet Kitty is the only weapon that can possibly compete with dat range (whips are sometimes weird with hit detection). Just spam the Shattering Village combo (the spinning wind up one) and watch everything fly away :)

And it's slam radius is one of the few that out does Orthos Prime's, along with the added bonus of making enemies fly.

Atterax is a good alternative (see my video above).

Thanks to its high crit chance, the Berserker is more reliable.

Having said that, Orthos Prime is still my main weapon, so can't really say that Atterax won me over.
YX6JnQt.png

EDIT:

BRO i just Found something to replace the orthos (im addicted too), dude wait for it... Amphis, yes amphis i didnt believe that was going to work but, oh boy it does, try it and tell me how well it goes

Amphis was my main before Orthos Prime.

It was also the first weapon I made a video with, demonstrating the fast-slide two and a half years ago.

Edited by KingTaro

try whips

Reach mods only enlarge the collesion mesh of the weapon.  For whip it seems odd.  As the collision might just be the head.  So those with small heads will not be "enlarged" much.

Whips like Attaica (sp) doesn't seem to be affected much, some like Lecta (the lightning whip) seems to be affected more.

Fight things higher than level 40, you will lose your orthos addiction real quick.

It doeant work that way, a true melee player knows how to fight when doing no damage

No he won't.

ET7OaIR.jpg

I'm really wondering why people are saying melee only is a noob tactic, it works for more that just me apparently Edited by (XB1)Master4733