The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Devstream #61!

[DE]Rebecca

(Detailed and long! Includes Gifs from the stream)

What I got from it. I might have missed something, but I was present 95% of it.

~Revives will soon be free. Auto restocking when you leave the mission.

~A new sword-whip weapon that's apparently two-part (you can have the sword+whip, sword alone, or whip alone?)

~Daily Tribute System. Unlike the daily wheel, you'll be getting items, the longer you've played. This does NOT count days you haven't logged, so if you've played for 700 days, then stop one day, and come back the next, it'll be 701, and not 1. It will NOT replace discounts. This is apparently intended to replace XP prizes. There will also be unique items, sigils have been proven to will come "Possible Head Start Program"

~Custom Chat System. You can make your own chat channels with friends/groups. Like having a personal trade channel, an RP channel, ect. This will allow group chats that can still be private. You can have up three private channels on your own, but you will be allowed to join as any as you please. You need to be invited to join one.

With this screenshot from the stream, emotes have been confirmed.

http://i.imgur.com/97b8JPt.png

~Trinity Prime's work, shaders, and the sort will be retweaked. Original Trinity WILL be worked on for her skirt. More PBR conversions are planned. Two frames, Frost being one of them that's confirmed.

~Void fissures in the maps, giving high variety and high level play.

~Burnout from play is being addressed, with things like the Void above. Doing the same fight over and over again will have mixups, tricky, but blowing up the void will help add diversity for this.

~Warframe App will be released within two weeks on Apple. Android time unkown.

~A new Grineer enemy.

~Charge attacks will be coming back. No date mentioned. Will be moved to Atlas style casting cost. Atlas will apparently get a buff to Landslide due to this. Different Stances will give different Charge attacks.

New enemy and charge showoff here: http://imgur.com/a/YYNhi

~Ironskin will scale like Frost's snowglobe. It will no longer be instantly GONE.

~Rhino's Ultimate will make foes take more damage from charge. Also, Heavy Impact passive on Rhino.

~Sayrn rework/touchup. Venom will have a guarenteed proc with explosion(?) Toxic Proc(?) (Explosions happend as someone spoke, was hard to hear) Molt can have Venom cast on it, for Venom to spread on foes. It does not damage Molt. Miasma will have ticks every second. Duration will help(?) Sayrn can use Contagion and use Venom to have natural Viral. Perfect synergy for her powers will be worked on. One last change is that Molt and Misama will work together. Molt will be casted, Mirasma will use built damage from molt to increase damage.

When: "If you're asking date time, I have no idea." Month? "No idea." "I don't know. Hoping for october."

~Corrupt enemies in the void will NOT leave the game. They will still exist.

~STEAM WORKSHOP. WILL BE RELEASED NEXT WEEK. Maps, Frames, Weapons, skins, lisets, ect. Will have 9 creations on launch. Creators that have works that are accepted will get cuts of the profit. REAL cash profits. Not plat.(?) Using the same tools the Devs use. There will be guides on how to use this system. (warning from the lotus herself, don't do "Deez Nuts" as a skin all over Excalibur's chest.) Also, DE has the first and final word on whenever it will exist in the game.

Teaser for new Fire Axe weapon/skin.

http://imgur.com/a/QOQHX (Includes a new Rhino skin)

~Stalker rework? Confirmed?

MOD SITUATION

~It's in progress. Not fast, but leveling weapons will gain stats. All weapons will be touched personally.

~New information on Umbras: Umbras are a darker side to the Prime warframes. It will be a global release. Likely this year. "Tainted" Primes.

~Gear will be usable in dojo (Remote Observer comes to mind.)

~The second dream will be the biggest quest "and make toast for you" "shakespearian questions" in the game up to date. Motion capture, and lore questions will be answered. Replayable quests will be looked at.

~Halloween "Freaking hillarious yet" things coming.

"Toast" mentioned again.

~The Second Dream requires Natah to be done, first.

Edited by EternalOdyessy

I am truly dissatisfied with the Umbra information we received. It is yet again no different from everything we were told before. The only new thing we have an idea of is what Umbra frames are in lore. I could not care less about the lore regarding this subject, I care more about the actual release of the very thing that has been way too ignored for way too long.

A "likely release this year" is no different from Danielle saying "months away".

Edited by LazerSkink

Why still no Stealth answers? Wwwhyyyyyy?... :(

Someone make a gif of mr Steve's dance to cheer me up please?

More seriously: I like the new charge attacks BUT  I'm not sure if we should have the automatic leap forward thing. I already foresee people missing enemies right in front of them because of that. I already foresee people falling off a cliff because of that too...

And please, do not bother bringing them back if they don't feel as powerful as before, like this:

What's the point if they don't send people to the ceiling? What's the point if they don't cut people in half & guarantee some gore upon death?

What would be the difference if they feel as weak as normal attacks?...

They are charged attacks. We crush hundreds of people per missions. That's the feling that made us regret their removal.

Please, don't mess that up.