Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #61 Overview

AM-Bunny

Steam workshop sounds like a really creative idea and also Umbra Excal being maybe this year, cant wait! Thanks again AM-Bunny and looking forward to see how the changes effect Warframe, they look promising.

Saw this exact thing myself and had to post again about it, anyone know what this is? Maybe its a Excalibur skin but a new Warframe with new powers I thought, however it looks like some powers their are Volts so not certain?

Destroying The Void      the only reason why i even play this game,  well ill just quit at u18

If you really lost hope before we even see what they do with the void (Didn't they say something about Void Fissures in normal play?) you probably shouldn't stick around.

DE's a weird group, but they know what they're doing, sometimes. Give them a chance, eh?

Destroying The Void      the only reason why i even play this game,  well ill just quit at u18

They're... not. They're spreading it out.

There will now be MULTIPLE instances of the Void throughout the new Star Chart - one by Earth, One by Pluto, for example - and, best i can figure, each will have their own T1-T4 with their own droptables based on that. The Void's staying, it's just getting new instances of itself throughout the System.

I like this idea, it helps tie in this notion that the Void is a constant underlayer in the System, rather than a sort of one-spot-anomaly.

I don't know if anyone has noticed, as I haven't read all of the comments. But if I'm not mistaken, that is Excalibur before me, right? It is right!!! Then what the hell are those powers!!!

That is not an actual screenshot - it's just a mockup that the UI team made to show an example of how the new chat system might look. The symbols for the powers don't really mean anything.

Yes, I really encourage you to at least try the new system out before you decide to quit. The only thing they're really destroying is The Void being the one-stop shop for anything and everything, which causes the Void Fatigue and burnout. All of the Prime Parts and all of the content that we currently have access to will remain in game. I have a theory that the Vaulted Prime Items will return as well with this change.

Maybe it has to do with starchart order? Excalibur is a starter frame, then you get Rhino from Venus, Mag from Mars and Valkyr from Jupiter. They just seem to have put Nyx in since Earth used to drop Oberon, but now it's a starter planet and drops Hydroid, which you can't get as a starter... Hmmmm. Now that I think of it, I *did* get Nyx from Phorid on Earth. Strange coincidences...

The Design Council voted on Nyx and Valkyr, from amongst all the Warframes. Valkyr because she's such an overwhelmingly popular design, and Nyx because Rebecca was lobbying hard for her XD

Edited by AM-Bunny

I don't know if anyone has noticed, as I haven't read all of the comments. But if I'm not mistaken, that is Excalibur before me, right? It is right!!! Then what the hell are those powers!!!

Prisma flow  9000%  more energy

Edited by Deejudanne

Did I hear correctly that Steve mentions making acquiring prime sets a bit more difficult with new star chart?

Not more difficult but more diverse. Meaning you do different stuff to get the parts. Think of like getting Ash P parts not only from farming T3D but Hijack on Europa.

Dont really know if this is asked but all the workshop stuff will cost platinum/real money from steam wallet, right¿?. or it will be free¿? I know the skin's author will gain money but from who¿? DE¿? or our pl payments¿?

I have enough pl saved and my body is ready for great skins but Im not rich XD I want to know if it cost something

Edited by DarkDemonXR69

Dont really know if this is asked but all the workshop stuff will cost platinum/real money from steam wallet, right¿?. or it will be free¿? I know the skin's author will gain money but from who¿? DE¿? or our pl payments¿?

I have enough pl saved and my body is ready for great skins but Im not rich XD I want to know if it cost something

I don't know, but my guess is we make stuff in steam, DE looks through it and puts selected stuff into the game to be bought with plat.

I want to say that the skins will be bought with plat and the creator will receive a cut of it like the Tennogen skins. This is supported by them mentioning in the Devstream that they are aware that not all their players are on Steam, and wish for everyone to have access to this content.

However, they also mentioned that content creators would be paid with 'cash money' which is obviously different from plat. This statement implies that perhaps they'll be bought with Steam cash (although does even Steam cash count as 'cash money'?).

It's uncertain, but I think it's safe to say none of these things will be free. Rebecca mentioned that it might go live to-day, so keep your eyes open.