Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Perrin Please, Im Trying To Farm, Moas Dont Help

Xerdn

Loka death squad > Other syndicate death squads

I disagree,  Suda Death squad > Other syndicate deathsquads

"I am filing this under the heading of consequences" --- the entire platoon of DPS drones all open fire at you at the same....

Edited by VikingoX

I disagree, Suda Death squad > Other syndicate deathsquads

"I am filing this under the heading of consequences" --- the entire platoon of DPS drones all open fire at you at the same....

Suda4Lyfe.

But I still disagree.

They're all healers, they can cause toxic proc at spawn, a fireblast, what isn't dangerous about these guys?

Suda4Lyfe.

But I still disagree.

They're all healers, they can cause toxic proc at spawn, a fireblast, what isn't dangerous about these guys?

No, I agree that the toxic aura and fireblast make them very dangerous and they are meat tanks however if you dont imediately CC the Suda squad  when they spawn they will gib you. No other death squad kill you in under a second.....

Except that you can instantly murder the group of drones as they spawn with one shot from an AoE weapon or ability- before they fire a shot. Vs the ancients with their buffs that drain your energy, cause other issues, stick around for a while, buff other enemies, and are just a pain in general.

New Loka ancients just kinda implode when I look at them funny. I usually have a piece of high end gear just to deal with uninvited guests. And even when I was new a year ago I still took out one of the Loka groups with an un-ranked melee weapon via combo counter damage and pit displacements.

Atomos and Sonicor especially just say "Nope." to the would be hit squads.

GG loki with glaive prime, death squad are izi.

Ejem, now for real:

Meridian: Killer meatballs, nothing actually dangerous.

Hexis: Just a buch of corrupted, nothing we haven't seen before. Unless they spawn and freeze you while fighting a juggernaut they pose no threat.

Perrin: Just shoot at their backs and proceed with your mission.

Veil: They are so big they don't let each other hit you. Melee them for extra fun.

Suda: Can't tell. I've run into her death squad only because of a friend that despises wisdom. They scattered and were destroyed one by one.

Loka: Darn them. Poison plus stunlock plus energy drain? Ugh. Still, blowin'em up with a fully loaded kulstar makes me feel awesome (or with a loki with glaive prime gg izi >.> okay I'll stop now...)

No, I agree that the toxic aura and fireblast make them very dangerous and they are meat tanks however if you dont imediately CC the Suda squad  when they spawn they will gib you. No other death squad kill you in under a second.....

You are right that Sudas death squad is dangerous is dangerous if not handled right but they are still pathetically easy to kill if you just avoid the direct line of fire. Peek out from cover and wither them down one by one will end it in no time. They also become the weakest deathsquad if theres a Loki in the cell. If disarmed then they cant even attack where as the Perrin Sequence or Arbiters of Hexis deathsquad can still melee.

The New Loka death squad is the most dangerous because of their eximus auras plus the healing capabilities of the ancients.

New Loka are definitely the worst. only way to easily kill them is to get distance and snipe, and even then, that's not always possible in some tilesets.

Suda's ospreys are the opposite; if you get too much distance, they'll open fire on you, and then you're screwed. best chance is to get close and AoE if you can.

Red Veil's Chargers and Arbiter's Corrupted Lancers are only an annoyance. they take a little while to defeat, but they don't spell certain death for you or your squad.

Perrin's Moa's are Laughable, easiest ones to kill, you're only in trouble if they open fire (and they usually don't).

and Steel Med's Rollers are just hilarious. nothing cheers me up like seeing a bunch of Giant Meatballs attacking a tenno, especially if they run or get cornered by them. whoever decided to give them rollers is a Genius.