Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst Anime You've Seen

TheErebus.

NO! NO! NOOOO!!!!! Erebus! Why did you make me do this! You brought this upon you all!

You have been warned.

There's really no going back...

School Days.

Hey, School Daze was okay. The ending came out of left field though.

Worst anime I've ever watched........ There was this one with talking bears, I don't remember the name. It was just bad, in every way. You can't even pin down exactly what was bad about it, but it was like drinking liquid fail.

Oh, and Card Captors.

Hey, School Daze was okay. The ending came out of left field though.

Worst anime I've ever watched........ There was this one with talking bears, I don't remember the name. It was just bad, in every way. You can't even pin down exactly what was bad about it, but it was like drinking liquid fail.

Oh, and Card Captors.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/12815/Shirokuma_Cafe ?

And card captors bad? I died inside

Edited by Nebam

Clearly, RWBY is the worst anime series in history.

Yes

I mean I know it's technically not anime but it is but at the same time isn't but...

y u bring it here

Speaking of Fanservice ruining shows, I loved the idea of Campione! but the whole "gotta make out to learn stuff" really got on my nerves after a certain point... 

Naruto, don't ask.

I have to agree. It's not the worst anime I've watched/got into in my small pool of anime but it has horrible character development for any character asides from the MCs main team. Most of the original cast hardly get developed, the time skips don't help.

Personally, I don't think there is, or should ever be a 'worst anime of all time' because whatever one thinks of something, someone is out there who will always like it, and until we get a solid numerical scale to grade something's worth-which is impossible-we cannot in good faith call anything the 'worst'.

As for which anime I enjoyed the least, it would have to be...abunai sisters.

I mean

What

I don't even

Out!

Oh and Trinity 7.

Jesus

F***

Fanservice in small amounts and tastefully used is fine by me. Hey, it's not gong away anytime soon and rare is the gem that comes along with none in it, but shows that stuff it in your face are superbly annoying. Ugh.

Sometimes you catch a satire of the genre that takes the fact that it's about fanservice and runs unabashedly with with it like Monmusu did, and it works! It works wonderfully.

As for Kill la Kill, it's a great anime, but not the 'saviour' that people claim it to be. The references and analogies in it are mind boggling and awesome, its animation style quirky (although it can and does throw some people off), it's tongue-in-cheek humour and satire endearing, and its art fun to look at. But it's not the best thing ever as people have been claiming, I have seen better. 

But Is it awesome?

Yes!

Ergo Proxy.....is a hit or miss I believe. It worked for me, because when you really like to sit down and chew on all the motifs and subtleties, the messages it hides and briefly shows at you it really proves to be a worthwhile watch. If you're down with it for instant enjoyment, it will disappoint you, mostly, as I have found. It's among those shows that are food for thought, and mature with time and thinking.

But then my tastes are peculiar.

oH WAIT I GOT AN EVEN WORSE ONE: Infinite Stratos.

It has the stereotypical stupid character who CAN'T TELL THAT A WHOLE GROUP OF GIRLS WANNA BONE HIM WHEN IT'S SO OBVIOUS THAT THEY WANT TO DO THAT AND HE DOESN'T CHANGE IN CHARACTER AT ALL.

Aye, manga and anime. How can someone be so absurdly dense to the obvious feelings of the girls around them? The worst part is, this is something that has been overdone to death. Pretty much any harem anime suffers from this formula.

But here's another turd: Sonic X.

Highschool DxD was fine. It felt rushed compared to the Light Novel, vampire knight is a better love story than twilight. Highschool of the dead needed a chill pill.

For me the worst anime I've seen are Attack on Titan and Sword art online. Too angsty and edgey for their own good. Maybe lump in kill la kill in there too.

I have to agree. It's not the worst anime I've watched/got into in my small pool of anime but it has horrible character development for any character asides from the MCs main team. Most of the original cast hardly get developed, the time skips don't help.

Even the main team has very poor development, at the end of it Naruto was the same brat from the beginning of the entire series, chasing Sasuke because Fanfiction.net could use some more ideas. Sasuke remained the cliche "I think I'm cool but also am an angsty teenagar" and Sakura remained as useless as ever, she's just there for... obligatory pink hair in anime(?)

Side characters, they killed the only one that had at least some development (Neji) and the rest remained for "power of friendship" sake.

´-´ Naruto has a very veeeeeeery poor character development. They tried to add a slight nuance of development.. in fillers.. who cares about those when they do nothing in the main thing at the end of the day.

Also: yes, it is not the WORST, but for something so big the development is quite poor.

Edited by (PS4)Dan_Aria

As for Kill la Kill, it's a great anime, but not the 'saviour' that people claim it to be. The references and analogies in it are mind boggling and awesome, its animation style quirky (although it can and does throw some people off), it's tongue-in-cheek humour and satire endearing, and its art fun to look at. But it's not the best thing ever as people have been claiming, I have seen better. 

But Is it awesome?

Yes!

Great? 

I'd argue that is going a bit too far.

The only moments of it that I found enjoyable was the music. Everything else was just batS#&$ insane just for the sake of being batS#&$ insane. Which to me, doesn't make a great anime.

Well I suggest for ppl to avoid the black butler.

It's not particularly horrible, its just very ordinary and non eloquent, its like those boring cartoons you saw as a kid, things happen, nothing changes, the main guy is always the best of the best, there really is no effort on the making of that story.

Hey, I like Black Butler, jerk.

A lot of people say Cory in the House is one of the best animes, but it's really just overrated. Everything is based on stereotypes, and the art style is lacking.

Man, that joke has died for a good reason.

And worst anime I've seen was Boku No Pico. Don't watch it.

Man, that joke has died for a good reason.

And worst anime I've seen was Boku No Pico. Don't watch it.

Well i never said bad anime i said it's the worst i watched

also i never whatced boku no pico but i don't really take personal taste as a parameter fo good or bad, i see what the anime says it offers and what it actually offers.

And considering Boku no piko offers gay shota, i don't think it's really that bad since it delivers gay shota

Edited by Dwolfknight

Well i never said bad anime i said it's the worst i watched

You do realize that I did not quote you.

Right?

also i never whatced boku no pico but i don't really take personal taste as a parameter fo good or bad, i see what the anime says it offers and what it actually offers.

And considering Boku no piko offers gay shota, i don't think it's really that bad since it delivers gay shota

Gay shota about kids.

It's wrong on so many levels.
Edited by SHIR0B0N