Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cerata In Clan Research.

(PSN)CrazyTL89

Question

We on PS4 got the Kohm -hitscan adjustment before PC players .... we were hoping it was bug...

The Prime Sunika (Profile) and Cereta research are nice Console previews though!

Pic of research requirements{possibly, subject to change?}:

11222556_10205656530672577_2303840982700

Holy crap it's infested! ;O

The consoles don't have this weapon, they have a picture of this weapon. Though I hope the real thing doesn't become a trend for other things, that would imply slowing patches down to console pacing and working by Sony or Microsoft certificate limitations. I play PC for a reason, I prefer the greater freedom and faster pace of the environment.

Edited by UrielColtan

A weapon eager to be released - and yes it is coming this week on all platforms. But, it's not supposed to be out just yet! It'll be stuck in a sort of crafting limbo until its official release this week.

To quote Rebecca again as you guys seem to be ignoring her post and blowing this way out of proportion.

1. Its coming to all platforms this week

2. Yes its showing in PS4 and Xbox 1 clan tech, they can't build or research it until its out on all platforms.

3. It was included in the latest patch that has just gone out for consoles, there is no slowing down of updates for PC, just because this weapon showing up a couple days early on consoles over PC. Both PC and consoles have got stuff before each other.

4. Don't bring PC vs consoles into this thread, it is not needed, we are all tenno here, not matter what platform we play.

Oh god more polymer bundles.  The last clan research cleaned me out.  Time to farm.  Thanks for posting those MrNishi, I'm assuming those are for low level clan? (no offence intended, just expecting costs to be much higher).

For moon clans: 500k creds, 2500 mutagen samples, 120,000 cryotic, 60000 plastids, 80000 polymer.

D: Mutagen Samples. They're rarer than their larger mutagen counterparts, for who knows why. One of these days I'll get 25 samples, maybe. Actually, can we just get an alert type that gives out the samples variation, please?

You can farm the samples from infested missions like the void derelict or Eris. Usually around 10 per mission last I checked.

Clantech...

I don't think promoting an upcomming weapon only to put it into clantech research is such a good idea.

Sure it relieves the market of being overcrowded and makes the weapon more attractive for direct purchase upon release, but this would be better used for part of a new reinfocement bundle or unannounced new addition.

Not everyone is in a clan or wants to be in one. The "just hop into a clan buy the blueprints and leave" is such a good alternative either. So when a weapon which people had been waiting for a while is limited to clantech research it can easily create dissapointment.

Well time to farm some cryotic, wonder what the actual build cost will be?

Edited by Othergrunty

"A weapon eager to be released - and yes it is coming this week on all platforms. But, it's not supposed to be out just yet! It'll be stuck in a sort of crafting limbo until its official release this week."

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/552080-cerata-is-clan-research/?p=6212656#entry6212656

Moving to Players Helping Players as this isn't a bug.

Clantech...

I don't think promoting an upcomming weapon only to put it into clantech research is such a good idea.

Sure it relieves the market of being overcrowded and makes the weapon more attractive for direct purchase upon release, but this would be better used for part of a new reinfocement bundle or unannounced new addition.

Not everyone is in a clan or wants to be in one. The "just hop into a clan buy the blueprints and leave" is such a good alternative either. So when a weapon which people had been waiting for a while is limited to clantech research it can easily create dissapointment.

Well time to farm some cryotic, wonder what the actual build cost will be?

I created my own clan and to this day am the only member. It isn't that hard. Also clantech weapons are usually in the market for plat now.

Edited by xRufus7x

I created my own clan and to this day am the only member. It isn't that hard. Also clantech weapons are usually in the market for plat now.

I'm assuming since you're a one man clan, you have a Ghost tier clan, right? Ghost clan research is very easy for one person to do, because the research is about 30x less than a Mountain tier clan, and 100x less than a Moon tier clan. Imagine having to do all the research for a Mountain clan, like I practically gotta do... -_-

BTW it seems like the resource requirements for clan research has been getting worse, and worse here lately. 

Oh god more polymer bundles.  The last clan research cleaned me out.  Time to farm.  Thanks for posting those MrNishi, I'm assuming those are for low level clan? (no offence intended, just expecting costs to be much higher).

Thats a ghost clan cost - i wish it were so cheap for me lol