The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

On 6/18/2017 at 1:51 PM, Ker-Blammo said:

don't think that'll even be possible to implement due to frames being very different sizes.

@fredaven Some concepts of tench coat/duster Syadanas. Would be so cool to put your talented Graxx signature to them. I would buy one for all 29 of my clan members as we are the Gilead Gunslingers :satisfied:

as others have said dusters are not possible. unless its part of an existing frame. 

each scarf/cape etc need to fit all frames. and that part needs to be done manually by DE. They arent overly keen on stuff like that

1 minute ago, fredaven said:

as others have said dusters are not possible. unless its part of an existing frame. 

each scarf/cape etc need to fit all frames. and that part needs to be done manually by DE. They arent overly keen on stuff like that

Alright....sigh....(Puts money back in pocket) keep up the good work :thumbup:can't wait to see that frost helm. 

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

That is a shame, but I understand.

I did have some ideas for a Graxx Equinox, but I am not sure I can put them on paper. Oh well.

Same, I had some ideas too. I even sketched out what I imagined an equinox helmet would look like. Too bad I only drew it from one side.

1 hour ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

Same, I had some ideas too. I even sketched out what I imagined an equinox helmet would look like. Too bad I only drew it from one side.

I would personally be interested in seeing it. I am not a tennogen creator or anything but I am curious to see what ideas you had. :)

So feel free to send me a PM with a link. :)

Edited by (XB1)RAG is NAROK

23 hours ago, FollowTheFaceless said:

The thing that should be reworked for sure is the clothing on his back - flexible metal looks weird.

As for helmet - few small coolers and tubes for coolant. ALSO it would be cool if his head looks like sleek tank tower with with visor in place of supposed barrel. Combining all the stuff an it will look badass :3

wut

I like the metal material on his back :/

Just because it's shiny it doesn't mean it's metal either.

Helmet looks exciting. Hoping it has some epic effects too. The top of it looks a little barren though.

20 hours ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

Im so sorry its sideways!

I looks interesting. I do like that it isn't as bulky as Equinox's other helmets. However, here it is distracting from our beloved host's work. Might I suggest you post this somewhere else in the Tennogen forum so it can be discussed and perhaps if another tennogen developer is interested they can see it.

@fredavenAs for the Frost helmet revamp it does look interesting (and I'm not a Frost player, so that is a complement). If you ever decide to do an Equinox skin just know that you will have my support.

Edited by (XB1)RAG is NAROK

On 6/21/2017 at 3:44 AM, FollowTheFaceless said:

The thing that should be reworked for sure is the clothing on his back - flexible metal looks weird.

As for helmet - few small coolers and tubes for coolant. ALSO it would be cool if his head looks like sleek tank tower with with visor in place of supposed barrel. Combining all the stuff an it will look badass :3

Tank tower?

@fredaven I think it looks too similar to the Zastruga Frost Tennogen helm.

Edited by Slendy-Broseph

6 hours ago, Slendy-Broseph said:

Tank tower?

@fredaven I think it looks too similar to the Zastruga Frost Tennogen helm.

The only thing that makes it slightly similar is the open/round forehead piece. Then you've got the circular ornaments on the side. Even so, wouldn't say it was too similar that it's a sudden issue though.