The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #62, Trick Or Treat!

[DE]Rebecca

"Please oh please Rebecca, would you make this one get through *googly eyes* us poor Volt users would eternally and beyond be grateful."

With Volt's electric shield still broken by the range interaction removal fix brought by 17.4.2 as per https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/536676-volts-electric-shield-not-giving-bonuses-to-hitscan-weapons-with-punch-through/ and (Fixed! Thanks!)

Having been said range interactions would be reintroduced ASAP nearly two months ago :

Can we get a heads up about the state of Electric shield and what is planned to make it work again?

Poor Volt's shield has been broken and mended so many times this year, I can barely see through the cracks.

Edit : thanks for for the heads up in the Electric Shield thread, Rebecca !

Edit 2 Thanks for the Electric Shield Fix ! My Question about range interaction still stands though. 

Edited by lukaself

Q:

Will there ever be a status based version of the mod Berserker ?
Because increasing attackspeed after a statusproc could make weapons like the Twin Basolk or the Silva & Aegis (etc) viable...

and i would love to see my ninkondi going superfast :D

Edited by ChubbysCurryMcToastKing

On the last DEV Stream, you guys mentioned that Trinity's "skirt" was getting worked on & other Frames are receiving some PBR touches (Frost was confirmed by Steve and another frame which he didn't remember to mention) was wondering how soon can we see these changes?

Edited by KruptedHEX

I have a few usual questions, again:

1) There are many corpus and grineer weapons in the game, but enemies are using lesser than half of them. Do you have any plans on this?

2) Any plans on adding more tiles in existing tilesets? I know you've did it to grineer underwater tileset, but what about others?

3) What about replaying quests and replaying old events as quests?

4) Should we hope for crossplatform multiplayer?

5) Any plans on reworking kubrow and specter AI? They are stupid, and it is a very gentle word.

1) I think they just added dual weapon stances to enemies so it is likely we will see more, I think this was discussed in Devstream 60 or 61

3) Needs to happen sooner, but they've acknowledged the issue

4) Likely can't happen due to system restrictions

Q: Can exterminate missions be at least 10 levels higher (hoping 20) than normal missions? 

They are much easier, as you have cover instead of getting swarmed. 

^^^^^^^^^^

That nightwatch alert was really fun, it made you think you were taking out actually important targets (just maybe don't make them THAT hard for regular exterminates)

Edited by osheroth

In light of the modest list PvP mods that became available for PvE, there by adding more utility mods for general weapons, is there any news on the idea of maybe giving weapons Exilus Slots?

We have Syndicate Primary and Secondary weapons and they're all great, but any word on Syndicate Melee Weapons?

Also last stream we heard of a new wave of warframe augment mods being voted on by the council, when can we expect to see them and any spoils you could share with us?

If I might ask a rather important question in terms of unmentioned frames,

When will Hydroid get his tentacle swarm looked at?

The quality of life change for replacing them is nice, but they honestly need a full on change. It's THE buggiest ability in the game, and it could honestly do to have a bit more power or utility under its belt to separate it from Zephyr's tornado.

braton prime as as prime it need more buffes to be equal to any primes please buff it up since u buffed it alettel u reduce it ammo with that was unbalanced and unfair to braton prime it suffer alot since it dmg start to fall off and and it ammo consumes fast with that ammo capacty  please buffed up braton dmg and bring the the ammo capasity back to 540 not 370

Two questions about content that I'd like to see commented on (or maybe addressed with U18!)

1. Weapons made from other weapons are deemed less useful than their components: The Panthera and Twin Basolk are the biggest offenders of this category. There's also the AkJagara, but it's made from what's perceived as relatively low level weapons. Do you plan to remedy community worries about similar content anytime soon? 

2. Massive flooding of the Dual Sword and Sword melee weapon category: We have over ten in those categories. With the exception of daggers, you can count the variants of any other melee weapon type on a single hand (and maybe daggers if you have an extra finger). Will there be any new stances for the two weapons to make their use feel less dull? Will you start focusing on other weapons in the melee category?

I've been thinking about Chroma a lot and since lotus sees Chroma as an omen but also a powerful warrior since the developers on Equinox did a phenomenal job on programming and etcera why not give more abilities to Chroma while in Effigy mode? Effigy attracts a lot of attention but there are a few that still attack the host, could the effigy mode abilities make the dragon move or do better AoE or make the "freed" character have his own special abilities for example, Effigy released, 1st 2nd and 3rd abilities would change now because that was with combined mode [unchained from dragon]. I picture Chroma as a Knight so maybe 2nd ability or 1st he shoots a laser beam 3rd ability the more damage dragon takes the stronger charge attack is or some other protection skill or whatever makes a good sci fi knight and some CC or Idk haven't thought of the ability part but to throw an idea of equinox programming with Chroma..Also.. Earth or wind or water elements gonna be added?

Also may you add a tab in profile icon that shows what I own/purchased for quicker switching and/or loadout slots to use different profile icon, like I use Rhino loadout and have suda icon then in saryn loadout it switches to my other icon of choice like lotus or arbiter

Sorry that I'm going to keep bringing this up but may you please lower the player requirement for trials/raids to just the host and another player or no player limitation allowing solo play, I am not asking to making it easier or lower damage on enemies or lower enemy level, I want that player limit restriction gone, I don't like that I beat the first part with 3 when a lot rage quit and in next mission Lotus having no faith and scraps mission on me. I want to be able to play any mission and arcane isn't exactly "game breaking" as primed mods, let alone, you need 8 of same arcane type to get full effect. I just want freedom to play any mission not a player gate, the gate should be the difficulty and I dislike that when other games do these I totally miss out on it despite recruitment or somehow miraculously getting friends, its so rare for me to get friends.

Edited by (PS4)Killerworld

i would like to know what are your opinion on having alerts that have rare items or skins to be a whole day as for a person who stay in the southeast asia(SEA) area there are alerts that the timezone is making very difficult to play the alert and having this problem really sucks as the items may only be accessible by buy it from the market which cost plat

another thing is will there be any new solar system that would be added into warfame in the future

Warning Spooky Questions Ahead !!

1/ When will we get an insane difficulty mode ? Where is the promised Land of greater reward for harder challenges ? I'm tired to wait 1hour to get worthful ennemies and bad rngsus.

2/ When limbo rework is coming ?

4/ When will we get apparance loadout for liset ? It's urgent ! Generally moar loadout pleaazzz !

5/ When will be coming the larger orbiter compartment ? (and all the Ui improvement with it)

6/ steamworkshop is a great idea ! We need moar ! We need tileset room editor ! I know every room of every tileset. It would be a pleasure to give some fresh air to all tileset ! Can u do something in this direction ?

7/ where is question 3 ?

Edited by HurricaneBones

Again i ask will the lore for the Frames in the codex be established for the ones that are still missing it. As well. Will there be anymore ilaberation on the Grineer Queens as that storyline seems to have been abandon after Vor's prize. To add. when will the orbiter be explanded. as was told of, in a not to long ago Dev Stream.

will add more as it comes to mind.

Three questions:

1. A lot of the prime weapons being throw into the vault are older weapons that lack the same texture/sculpting quality as later primed weapons. Despite being locked in the vault, are their any plans to (A. re-model older primed weapons, or (B. give them PBR makeovers/tintable gold when they re-surface?

2. Since the release of the Dual Kamas Prime, we haven't even had the ability to farm for a solo kama prime. It just doesn't exist. Was this an oversight? And if not, why?

3. Similarly, the vasto prime is entirely solo, despite the regular version having an 'Akvasto' variation. Are their any plans on giving these and other prime weapons the combined forms their vanilla couterparts have? 

A question:

Way back we where told that we would not be forced to go to the relays, that everything in them would be available in the ship or some quick menu. I don't mind going to the Relays once every 2 weeks for the void trader, but almost every day to pick up quests is way to much loading and bullet jumping than is fun.

Any chance we could get a beefed up market or communication segmet that let us do things like pick up quests and hand in medallions from our ship?

Edited by The66Monkey

Question 1: What weapons have buffs planned? Some are significantly inferior to the other ones and are never used. It would be interesting to see them cycled into play.

Question 2: Some frames are much harder to get than others. Is there any plans to make frames like Equinox, Mesa, and Vauban less of a nuisance to acquire? 

Question 3: Are there any new weapon types in the work? And if so can you tell us a bit about it? 

Question 4: Any plans to improve prime/archwing part drop rates? Some parts sell for an insane amount on the market simply due to the fact that they never drop despite being in more common places (Ex. T3 over T4). If there are drop rate improvements in the works what will be changed? 

Question 5: Some weapons are brutally powerful but have bad ammo pools making them virtually unusable in most situations. Are there any plans to rework these weapons to make them more usable in situations where they would be necessary? 

Question 6: There are a few frames with no syndicate augments yet (Equinox and Atlas). What is planned for these augments?

Are there any plans of making bosses that are not tied to a specific location?
Perhaps something that could show up in an alert or contest stationary bosses via invasions?

If the invasion is successful the attacking boss would take over either the boss-node or if semi successful establish a make-do base.

Invasions could use a bit more consequences :)

Ps: The 8bitwf-team are aiming for a release this Halloween! Coming SoonTM 

5zjZbVD.gif
Tune in to bousefeenux's stream on twitch Saturday (October 31st) at ~7pm GMT

Edited by Lactamid

Question 1:  

- Since it's the end of October and the Saryn rework is not yet released, I'm assuming there is still some work left to be done.

What have you added/changed since the last time you showcased her?

Question 2:

- ETA on the Saryn Orchid skin?

Question 3:

- Are there any more warframe/weapon augments coming?

Edited by Susanooh