Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #62, Trick Or Treat!

[DE]Rebecca

Can we hear some news on the system of Starchart3.0?

And

Will you guys plan on give Valkyr's bond on the epic skin some fix? Or any plans on releasing new cosmetics on that area for Valkyr to mach the skin.

Edited by Guest

Wheee! Halloweenie Devstream. Got any spoooooky~ teasers/spoilers for us?

Also, holy crap Cerata appeared! How long has this been in the works again? I hope this means Mios is around the corner. =3

Time for some questions!

On the topic of skins, There have been some pretty nice looking Tennogen skins already! Have any met/come close to your standards? Might we be seeing the first any time soon, based on what we've seen so far?

In addition, are any other weapons/frames soon to be available to skin?

I've actually not many questions right now. Hm.

Oh, about Prime Access Accessories, there was mention a long time back that these might come back around some day. Is this still true, or are we really never seeing the Misa and Noru Syandana, Targis and Edo Prime armors, etc again?

Alright, now I'm out of questions. I look forward to it, Devs! See y'all there!

Primes are only minor buffs, the regular items are still viable.

Stop lying to yourself.

Everyone sees primes as part of the non-existent "progression" path.

Everyone trashes the regulars, but keep the primes.

People that hosts T4 endless, and require specific frames, ask for the prime version.

These "minor" changes may seem small, but are obvious improvements the regulars don't offer.

There is already a ton of variants (prisma, wraiths, vandals, primes, synd variants, etc) that simply make regular gear look like obsolete and inferior.

And soon, umbra, will be another layer to add to the issue of mastery fodder, and inequality between regulars and variants.

Edited by 7grims

Will you going to do others gamemodes in the mission with clem?

Will it be possible to do a market place (like market in the liset) where player can trade and do offers?

Will you add to the game a interface to see our inventory when we are in the dojo (without trading)?

Will you create cores that are more efficient than rare 5 (like legendary but can be drop)?

Will you put the ogris's skin again (i really like the first one)?

Will you put another faction after the sentient (like orokin survivors/clones)?

Will it be possible a way avoid taking elevators (don't really fell ninja for me)?

Are you going to put mission when we must take a specific weapon again (it was great)?

Will it be possible to rename our builds and put them by default (its always on Build A when im login)?

See you in devstream ! ;)

Edited by WEBKEV53

For halloween shouldn't you guys give away some halloween stuff? (like cosmetics and bundurus) Just my opinion, then again..1k plat :O

Any way, for questions:

Progress on Focus? -curious

More importantly, starchart 2.0, how is it coming along?

Have you considered making medallions a squad shared item, rather than individual pick up? Kubrow re-work? The current system seems rather lacking for a companion type that has so much depth potential, maybe a skill tree or something?

Most excited about starchart 2.0 honestly, this kind of stuff is what changes the depth of the game and my enjoyment of it. Playing with parkour 2.0 was like re-learning the game, really fun.

- any news about the orbiter?
- will someday we'll get names and backstory of syndicate leaders?
- did you think about adding vehicles as the enemies? Like Grineer tank, or Corpus mech.
- scythes NEED buffing! Please make it real!
- when will Vold get his rework? Half of his abilities are close to useless.

When the starchart rework comes, are the rewards going to be balanced and moved around as well? I can't do a level 20+ mission without power throws and steady hands EVERYWHERE. Whether it be Ceres, Saturn, Neptune or in the Void, these transmute fodder mods are thrown at people constantly. There are a lot of other mods that could be put there like intensify or continuity which a lot of players have a hard time getting (excluding the broken versions) early on.

1. Will Rare/Reinforced Containers get a new icon on minimap for loot radar or an announcement when they are near?

2. Will syndicate melee ever be a thing.

3. Are you aiming to release Excalibur umbra, Wukong, and Archer frame at around the same time?

4. Regen rework or revive system for Sentinels.

5. When/If a trial for the Orokin void is added (Or possibly the J3000 Golem trial if it has the Decaying Rare Orokin Containers.), it will be a forma grind because of the spawnrate of Rare Orokin Containers. Example: You buy a rare rescource booster, and go on the Trial. You find 3 Rare containers. Each container drops a forma. Booster gives you 2 per container. End of trial you end up with 6 formas. Repeat. Never need forma again.

6. Primed Chamber: Quote from wiki: " DERebecca has stated the following on the topic of people being upset over Primed Chamber being exclusive: "Ah, we did not say the Primed Chamber mod is Exclusive to the Drone weekend event, it was just the first time it was introduced. Sorry for the confusion there! I imagine it will appear again in future events."

Will it appear as part of the sniper buff? Or will it be in the next operation/tac alert or be buyable from Baro?
7. Will we be getting any new planets? EX: Corpus lava planet, grineer ice planet with ice grineer, low grav planet?
8. Regarding Formorian Sabotage, will there ever be infested Formorians. HUHEUHEUHUEH
9. Rare Containers having chance for 30/60 min rescouce boosters? 
10. How will the corpus, being a mainly tech based faction, react to fighting sentients?
11. Are we ever going to get deployable blunts/turrets(like corpus onesa) and ramparts or the ability to repair Ramparts? Or deploy from new landing craft?
12. Can we get gunwhips? (Cause what could go wrong? *accidently shoots self*)
13. Will there ever be sales at the end of a prime acess to motivate people to buy them?
14 Will starchart 3.0 make it easier to get elytron ._.
15. Boosters only active when online.

Good Day Dev's and Moderators

I love Warframe so far and its nice to see it Progressing.

Here is my Question:

What is your Internal Focus right now? I feel the Systems right now are working pretty solid and the Game lacks a bit Lore, which makes waiting for u18 incredible exciting. Where do you see the Game right now and are you happy with it? How do you feel where the Game is right now in Terms of Progress? (in a Sence where you would say "ok any more big additions would considered to be an "expansion" rather than a "finished game"", like WoW for example add Patches and Content here and there but started with a actual "release candidate")

I'm really looking forward for more Quests and Lore to make everything feel more immersive and i'd love to see NPC's play a bigger Role.

i hope my Question makes it into the Stream since i think many ppl would love to see where the Dev's themselfs see the State of the Game right now.

EDIT: i saw the Question about the Auction House too, i'm intrested about some Info about that aswell!

Edited by mhn23