Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Missions Do You Find Most Annoying At Higher Levels?

(PSN)sanemane213

Hard to say. It's more based on the enemies for me really. I just get very annoyed when you're proc'ed either by slash or poison. The health drain at higher levels is very irritating, especially if your shields are ignored.

Still of the opinion the drain should be a set level rather than 'insane' scaling.

Grineer spy because I always get lost .. which is my issue, not the games.

Nightmare rescue's are also tough because you need to spend time stuffing around while you're getting pummeled buffed enemies.

Hijacks don't really do anything for me, I don't hate them but overall I just don't like the way they play out. 

In corpus hijack I'd prefer it if you get inside the vehicle more rather then riding it or running next to it.

In grineer hijack I'd prefer the target to be more accessible as running along next to it kind of makes you feel like an ant .. the scale of the map seems all wrong. 

Hijack I found really easy once I had trinity, keep your shields up with blessing and rush it.

As for most annoying I would say high level spy can be that sometimes, but since they fixed the thing with the corpus drop tower room having no platforms at the bottom it is notably less so.

So I will vote archwing in general due to they are grueling except for the fomorians.

Edited by Deadoon

Excavation and Interception, mainly because you need a team to do well, and the Teams I get all have potatoes for brains. I'd elaborate further on that but such language would get me banned in a hurry.

funnily enough, those were my Syndicate missions for today. took one look, was like "nope" and went back to Seimeni to level my Spiras.

deception

just a poorly executed concept or a better way to put it would be that its an outdated mission type looking at what DE can do now

grab this at point A, take it to point B and don't use your primary

good job you're really good at following directions!

have some credits

just about the same thing with sabotage

missions 2.0, when DE?

Yeah, I'm mostly a solo player. So anything that involves defending an objective (save for Rescue missions, they're just meh), including Interception, ruffle my feathers.

Also, Extermination, mostly because the last two dudes I need to kill somehow almost always end up spawning at the very first room while I'm already at extraction.

Backtracking is horrible.