Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Shimmering Light In The Dark Sector [IC, Invite Only, 18+]

Denny2669

il y a 15 minutes, Denny2669 a dit :

"So, how are we going to approach this?" Hayden asked "Loud, or quiet?"

"I'm more for being quiet, if my guesses are right and Sakuraba is involved we won't be getting out as easily as we did with Lasria up until now..." I say immediately knowing full well how twisted Philia's parents could be. 

"Why not both? One team causes some noise out front and another sneaks in." Dmitri suggested as he looked to Hayden then the others as he observed the map of the entire facility, stroking his chin as he thought "I can cause as much noise as I can and I can dish out punishment as much as I can take it." he stated bravely.

He was eager for some action, it had been a while since he was in the submarine and being cooped up in it was making him itch.

18 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

The two scavs didn't really notice Tara's peculiar ammo reserves, the public seem really concerned when infected are on the scene, so much so that they don't notice the ones standing beside them. The infected were almost dealth with when the sound of firearms multiplied several times, infected being lit up from behind by bullets alike. Not just bullets however, even bright flashes of light seemed to tear through the scraps of the horde.

"Jesus, not these guys!" cursed one of the scavs.

As the last were eliminated, from the corner emerged someone in blue plated armour, followed by a team of 4 similarly outfitted men, carrying high end gear of almost exotic quality, rifles that don't even quite seem like they shoot bullets. They were accompanied by two bipedal robots carrying large amounts of loot and salvage. Their insignia was the same as what Annika saw on the people entering the capital, no doubt the same syndicate. They seemed to be a main scavengers of the area, approaching Tara and the two scavs, weapons pointed down once they cleared the vicinity of hostiles. Better hide those wounds.

"Out of all the damn times, of all the damn places..." the one on Tara's left kept cursing, weapon pointed down as well. They don't appear to be enemies, but doesn't seem their fond of eachother either.

Thankfully, Tara had already healed up by the time the syndicate goons rolled up. The self-inflicted wounds that she uses to load her guns with generally heal up faster than injuries that she sustains in fighting.

"Calm down, why are you so scared of them? They don't kill average people do they?" asked Tara with a raised eyebrow as she brushed her blood off of her. "They're just people that you can't beat in terms of equipment."

Keeping her Berettas in her hands, she knew that she could not possibly withdraw them without them noticing. Remaining to appear armed would be the best course of action she could take for now while she sized them up.

43 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

The briefing took a while. 10 minutes? An hour? Nobody was paying attention to time, only the information shared.

The plane will arrive in 3 days at 7AM in the morning, and depart in the evening at 5PM at the national Larunda airport, leaving them a 10 hour window of opportunity, in broad daylight. Looking at the satelite images of the airport pre-outbreak, it was massive, and if it's still under military control then it must be quite heavily fortified. A fence surrounding the whole site, and not many tall buildings surrounding it. Difficult to approach unnoticed, especially during day. It may look differently after the outbreak, but it's clearly a high priority area. Busting in would be possible with the Tenno's combined efforts, but they'd need to prepare accordingly and spend a lot of resources. If they were to sneak in however, they know a location of a warehouse containing cargo meant to be shipped to the airport that day for that plane. Careful planning could get a handful of Tenno through unnoticed, but with it's own set of high risks. Additional assistance could be gathered at the cost of more resources, should the Tenno wish it. The hackers of Cipher Eye, the dealers of the Black Market and others may lend a hand for a price.

They cannot forget their main objective however. Get to the plane's cargo, find out what Anyo plans to do with the Tenno, and either recover or destroy it.

"So, how are we going to approach this?" Hayden asked "Loud, or quiet?"

"Quiet would be preferable," Annika said, eyes flicking over the map, "we burst in loud and we will have everyone on our heads. Additionally, it may delay the plane taking off, and it might will be checked over extra carefully at the other end." She tilted her head slightly, before glancing at Dimitri. "Two teams wouldn't be a bad idea, one geared for stealth, one ready to cause havoc. If the stealth team gets caught, the loud team could punch through and cover their retreat."

A thought flitted through her head. "Catherine Du Bois has a slot to fill in the aircraft. I could use that to get close, perhaps provide a more accurate map of the area." Her lips twitch upwards slightly. "Intelligence is my job after all."

On 2018-08-12 at 9:07 PM, MetroFallout said:

Thankfully, Tara had already healed up by the time the syndicate goons rolled up. The self-inflicted wounds that she uses to load her guns with generally heal up faster than injuries that she sustains in fighting.

"Calm down, why are you so scared of them? They don't kill average people do they?" asked Tara with a raised eyebrow as she brushed her blood off of her. "They're just people that you can't beat in terms of equipment."

Keeping her Berettas in her hands, she knew that she could not possibly withdraw them without them noticing. Remaining to appear armed would be the best course of action she could take for now while she sized them up.

"They might as well." muttered the scav before the better equipped scavengers approached them.

"Well lookie here. You guys are lucky we were around, there was at least a dozen more heading, but we took care of them." said who apparently seems to be the leader of the group. The symbol on their armour was clear now, the blue triangle of the Pinical Sequence. Shikari described them as a very well organized group of merchants, supervised by chairwoman Perrin Glass, millionare and former member of the Corps. A very influencial syndicate that controls most employment and business in the Captial that isn't controlled by Anyo.

Equipment wise, Tara would recognize high end assault rifle models, and even some she had never seen before. Their armour was durable and clean, though a little too radiant. The bipedal robots, or M.O.A.s as they were called, carried similar automated weapons, but were mostly used as pack mules. However, they could still pack a punch, and aren't too slow either.

"Sir, we're still picking up signs of life infected on 12 o'clock." said one of the men behind him, holding some sort of radar device.
The leader shook his head "Of course there are, these guys are practically covered in the sh!t..." he waved the air before his nose away before continuing "Learn to use your eyes too. These guys are healthy, and... well now, what's that behind you? Drugstore?"
"None of your damn business, Sequence." growled one of the scavs beside Tara.
"Oh, I'm pretty sure it's my main business." he replied confidently "Considering we just lent you our assistance, I'd say a good share of the spoils would be fair. To benefit both you, the Sequence, and the people of the Capital. Let's saaaay... 70/30%?"

7 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"They might as well." muttered the scav before the better equipped scavengers approached them.

"Well lookie here. You guys are lucky we were around, there was at least a dozen more heading, but we took care of them." said who apparently seems to be the leader of the group. The symbol on their armour was clear now, the blue triangle of the Pinical Sequence. Shikari described them as a very well organized group of merchants, supervised by chairwoman Perrin Glass, millionare and former member of the Corps. A very influencial syndicate that controls most employment and business in the Captial that isn't controlled by Anyo.

Equipment wise, Tara would recognize high end assault rifle models, and even some she had never seen before. Their armour was durable and clean, though a little too radiant. The bipedal robots, or M.O.A.s as they were called, carried similar automated weapons, but were mostly used as pack mules. However, they could still pack a punch, and aren't too slow either.

"Sir, we're still picking up signs of life infected on 12 o'clock." said one of the men behind him, holding some sort of radar device.
The leader shook his head "Of course there are, these guys are practically covered in the sh!t..." he waved the air before his nose away before continuing "Learn to use your eyes too. These guys are healthy, and... well now, what's that behind you? Drugstore?"
"None of your damn business, Sequence." growled one of the scavs beside Tara.
"Oh, I'm pretty sure it's my main business." he replied confidently "Considering we just lent you our assistance, I'd say a good share of the spoils would be fair. To benefit both you, the Sequence, and the people of the Capital. Let's saaaay... 70/30%?"

Tara sighed, she really hated it when big groups pushed the little guy around and it was the case here in Lasria as well with the Sequence against the two scavengers that she was with who were clearly independent. She wanted to speak up but what could she say? What should she say? Gripping her Berettas tightly in her hands she holstered them like a normal person before looking at the store's gates then back at the scavengers before frowning at the leader of the Sequence team.

"You do realise that we were actually doing fine when you showed up right? We didn't really need your guns. If you're offering to help open the store, 70/30 split in your favour is f*cking exploitative. Bottom line, 50/50 split between your group and mine and I'm not budging on this. If you want to take more from us you'll have to pry it from my cold, dead hands. And I can guarantee that you won't be able to." she snarled at them. "Because I can kill all of you and your little robots before you can even blink. You're the business-type from what I hear, I'd say walking away with 50% of what's in that store's a fair trade off, you walk away with your lives and some goodies. Get greedy and you're significantly worse off given that we've all missed out on what's in there, only difference is that you'd be dead and we walk away from here clean. Choices are laid out in front of you, all you need to do is pick one."

On 2018-08-14 at 11:26 PM, MetroFallout said:

"Choices are laid out in front of you, all you need to do is pick one."

The commander responded to Tara's brave reply with a wince. He clearly did not expect stand up for themselves like that, so overconfident. The two scanvengers behind here were, to be frank, terrified she might have crossed a line. They did not believe she could handle the Sequence operatives and their robots even with their help. Should worst come to worst, they'll bail with their tails between their legs. Nobody present was aware of Tara's true nature, but even then a fight would not be easy.

However, after a moment of silence and contemplating stares, the leader spoke up "50/50 sounds good." Sighs of relief came from the two scavs, and even from some of the Sequence men. They looked a little anxious before, worried, but the leader's response seemed to calm them. "If you allow, our M.O.As will make quick work of this gate."

On command, one of the tall two legged robots approached the store doors. The two scavs quickly picked up their gear and gave the bot space to work. It assumed a lowered stance, it's gears shifting and turning within, calibrating and scanning, before a bright beam came out of the robot's gun, slowly cutting it's way through the lock and magnetic joints. The other Sequence men prepared their bags, making space on the other M.O.A's back, making hushed and quiet talk unnoticably to unkeen ears.
"That was a terrible deal..."
"Really? I think it was pretty alright."
"I mean the first deal. Taking 70%. We never did deals like that..."
"I bet he changed it just to avoid the paperwork..."

"Quiet down you two!" spoke thje leader "Look mainly for amnestics and antibiotics."

As for the two scavs, they stayed, still surprised everything turned out so well. Of course, they were hoping that the whole store would be theirs, but Tara's originally unwanted intervention kept them from possibly loosing all of it, so they approached her "Hey, um, thanks for the help. We're not exactly used to people helping out like this..."
"We've been screwed over more than once."
"I'm Ivan, this is Vlado. We're going back to the capital after this, you coming along?"

----- The Liset -----

"So, the majority is in favor of a stealth approach, with an assault team nearby. Now, who'll be in which group?" Hayden asked. Obviously, some of them couldn't join the intrusion team for obvious reasons. However, unlike last time when they designated teams to go to the Capital and the Dark Sector, this time blending in wasn't a factor. The area was restricted to civilian access, so they have to make an effort to not be spotted at all, meaning it doesn't matter if they look human or not. That means someone like Sereena can join the intrusion team this time.

il y a 2 minutes, Denny2669 a dit :

"So, the majority is in favor of a stealth approach, with an assault team nearby. Now, who'll be in which group?" Hayden asked. Obviously, some of them couldn't join the intrusion team for obvious reasons. However, unlike last time when they designated teams to go to the Capital and the Dark Sector, this time blending in wasn't a factor. The area was restricted to civilian access, so they have to make an effort to not be spotted at all, meaning it doesn't matter if they look human or not. That means someone like Sereena can join the intrusion team this time.

"I think I should go in infiltration as well as Sereena, I know a few things about Sakuraba and if what I'm feeling is going to happen, I could identify people I know. As for Sereena with her abilities she can overhear things we would not or detect threats that could bust us if we doesn't come with us." I speak up trying to demonstrate some confidence, should we be in the group I know I'd be worrying for Sereena but I also would have my own part to do and I have all the intentions to not screw up like on the ship.

7 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

The commander responded to Tara's brave reply with a wince. He clearly did not expect stand up for themselves like that, so overconfident. The two scanvengers behind here were, to be frank, terrified she might have crossed a line. They did not believe she could handle the Sequence operatives and their robots even with their help. Should worst come to worst, they'll bail with their tails between their legs. Nobody present was aware of Tara's true nature, but even then a fight would not be easy.

However, after a moment of silence and contemplating stares, the leader spoke up "50/50 sounds good." Sighs of relief came from the two scavs, and even from some of the Sequence men. They looked a little anxious before, worried, but the leader's response seemed to calm them. "If you allow, our M.O.As will make quick work of this gate."

On command, one of the tall two legged robots approached the store doors. The two scavs quickly picked up their gear and gave the bot space to work. It assumed a lowered stance, it's gears shifting and turning within, calibrating and scanning, before a bright beam came out of the robot's gun, slowly cutting it's way through the lock and magnetic joints. The other Sequence men prepared their bags, making space on the other M.O.A's back, making hushed and quiet talk unnoticably to unkeen ears.
"That was a terrible deal..."
"Really? I think it was pretty alright."
"I mean the first deal. Taking 70%. We never did deals like that..."
"I bet he changed it just to avoid the paperwork..."

"Quiet down you two!" spoke thje leader "Look mainly for amnestics and antibiotics."

As for the two scavs, they stayed, still surprised everything turned out so well. Of course, they were hoping that the whole store would be theirs, but Tara's originally unwanted intervention kept them from possibly loosing all of it, so they approached her "Hey, um, thanks for the help. We're not exactly used to people helping out like this..."
"We've been screwed over more than once."
"I'm Ivan, this is Vlado. We're going back to the capital after this, you coming along?"

"My name's Tara and that's a no from me, sorry." said Tara, giving them a warm smile and shaking her head. "I've got my own group to take care of. We're seaside. Thanks for the offer though. Maybe I'll see you two around next time. Thanks for the assistance though Ivan, Vlado."

Hefting her pack, she gave the two a friendly wave before heading out with the items that she had scavenged from the store which included several cases filled with vital medicines and medical supplies. She wasn't sure what sort they'd need post-infection but she took some of everything she could think of anyway; antibiotics, antiseptics, bandages and the like, things that she couldn't go wrong with. Along the way out of the mall, she found the rotting corpse of a disemboweled scavver and grimaced. Noticing that the stalker had a rather nice knife sheathed on their back, she decided that she'd have that, undoing the strap before using a scrap of cloth she found lying nearby to clean it a bit just in case.

"Won't be needing this anymore." she thought, strapping the knife onto her calf and picking through the scavver's pack for ammunition before looking about for any weapons that the scavver might have dropped. "Must've dropped their gun or guns somewhere."

She found them a short distance away in the form of a somewhat customized AKS-74U with a heatshield foregrip, a Russian Kobra sight and a small Maglite-like flashlight zip-tied to the foregrip on the side as well as a Stetchkin APS nearer to the corpse.

"Pretty well-equipped but all the guns in the world won't help if you can't bring them to bear..." she said, picking the guns up before finally leaving.

Dmitri hummed as he thought the plan over in his head. He could definately take on the assault but he didn't want to do it alone. "I shall lead the assault team." He answered to Hayden as he rolled his neck and shoulders and looked to the others "anyone else who is coming on the assault I shall not turn down."

He scanned to his fellow Tenno and awaited their response.

"I'll go with the infiltration team," Annika said, eyes roaming over the map. "Like I said, they are expecting Catherine Du Bois. It may take a little to set up, but I may be able to get us past the front gate at least." She shrugged. "Even if I can't get all the way in, I may be able to glean something from their minds." She glanced over at Cyrille and Sereena, thinking. Between her and Sereena, they should be able to pick out anything coming their way. 

Though she would need to write her report first... and if anyone discovered her plan, she'd have to talk very fast to get it out.

"I'm good with either really." said Tara, announcing her presence to everyone's surprise... though it really shouldn't have been as surprising as it was to them. Tara's a freelance mercenary who'd have had brush-ins with other mercenaries and bodyguards. Chances are she'd know quite a bit about stealth considering that she had been working on her own for the past 15 years and has survived ambushes and firefights by various means while being massively outgunned.

When she returned to the Liset, she placed the items that she had scavenged in the places where one might logically find them, the meds in the medical bay of the Liset and guns at the armory. When she was done she slipped into the room quietly while everyone else was distracted and was only able to catch something about doing something loud or quiet.

Sereena turned her attention to Tara once she announced her presence. "I believe if we sneak around as a group of four it might be too noticeable." She hums. "And I think Dmitri can use the extra firepower you have for that assault of his." She suggests. 

5 hours ago, kyrozon said:

Sereena turned her attention to Tara once she announced her presence. "I believe if we sneak around as a group of four it might be too noticeable." She hums. "And I think Dmitri can use the extra firepower you have for that assault of his." She suggests. 

“Tara may need to come with me,” Annika pointed out, “she played my bodyguard at the casino, and it may appear strange if I’m without her or Jean. No offence, but neither your or Cyrille know how to play bodyguard effectively.” She thought for a moment. “She could join me for recon then go with Dimitri when we actually launch the assault.”

On 2018-08-25 at 12:03 AM, Spikey844 said:

“Tara may need to come with me,” Annika pointed out, “she played my bodyguard at the casino, and it may appear strange if I’m without her or Jean. No offence, but neither your or Cyrille know how to play bodyguard effectively.” She thought for a moment. “She could join me for recon then go with Dimitri when we actually launch the assault.”

"There's a problem with going under cover however." Hayden tries to explain "Miss Du'bois has no business there. They intentionally kept the location of the plane hidden from you. Should you come there, military protocol would dictate that you leave the site immediately, unless you arrival has been planned and approved beforehand. And I doubt Anyo would want you there..."

"Wait, didn't we just get in touch with a group of hackers?" Hammond chimmed in "They could fetch us an approval. And if things go south, we could have their warframes on site as the cargo we're taking along. If a firefight erupts, they'll just go fetch 'em."

Hayden gave the idea a genuine thought "... that would create three teams. Recon, who'll enter the facility under cover, Infiltration, who'll sneak in by hiding in the cargo, and the Assault team, who'll standby if things go south."

Spoiler

Team composition

Assault team: Dimitri, Hayden, 
Infiltration (stealth) team: Sereena, Cyriann, 
Recon (undercover) team: Annika, 

On 2018-08-26 at 12:06 PM, Denny2669 said:

"There's a problem with going under cover however." Hayden tries to explain "Miss Du'bois has no business there. They intentionally kept the location of the plane hidden from you. Should you come there, military protocol would dictate that you leave the site immediately, unless you arrival has been planned and approved beforehand. And I doubt Anyo would want you there..."

"Wait, didn't we just get in touch with a group of hackers?" Hammond chimmed in "They could fetch us an approval. And if things go south, we could have their warframes on site as the cargo we're taking along. If a firefight erupts, they'll just go fetch 'em."

Hayden gave the idea a genuine thought "... that would create three teams. Recon, who'll enter the facility under cover, Infiltration, who'll sneak in by hiding in the cargo, and the Assault team, who'll standby if things go south."

Hide contents

Team composition

Assault team: Dimitri, Hayden, 
Infiltration (stealth) team: Sereena, Cyriann, 
Recon (undercover) team: Annika, 

Annika rolled her eyes. “Miss Du’Bois does have business there, as she has a package slot aboard the plane flying out of that airport, and being the rich *@##$ that she is, she is going to insist on making sure that the package gets aboard the plane, because she is paranoid about making sure that it does actually make it out.” She levelled a somewhat irritated gaze at Hayden for a moment. “As to how she found the airport, well... money tends to solve a lot of problems. She could easily have paid Cypher Eye for the information.” The irritation was not so much directed at Hayden and more at herself. She'd seen too many politicians screw over the military with poor spending choices, and having to play a rich person was both trying and irritating for her.

Edited by Spikey844

"Um...I managed full contact with the hackers, learned a few things. One we probably need to know...Sakuraba seems to be in cahoots with a few syndicates on the topic of the plane. I think this might be important?"

She took a second to think.

"If we're still going with the old play, I'd like to join the infiltration team if that's fine."

il y a une heure, 404Cygni a dit :

If we're still going with the old play, I'd like to join the infiltration team if that's fine."

"I actually thought about asking Tara to come with Sereena and I, to have some expertise in the matter none of us have Jean. If you were to accompany Annika, I think you'd make for a good surprise to anyone hostile, with your shy demeanor no one suspects you could easily eviscerate  your way through mostly anything." I know the way I put it is badly sentenced but having seen Jean's strength there is no doubt she'd understand what I mean, her physic and behavior do not reflect the strength she has at all, Givin her a surprise factor on anyone near her.

8 hours ago, Spikey844 said:

Annika rolled her eyes. “Miss Du’Bois does have business there, as she has a package slot aboard the plane flying out of that airport, and being the rich *@##$ that she is, she is going to insist on making sure that the package gets aboard the plane, because she is paranoid about making sure that it does actually make it out.” She levelled a somewhat irritated gaze at Hayden for a moment. “As to how she found the airport, well... money tends to solve a lot of problems. She could easily have paid Cypher Eye for the information.”

"Then it's settled. You'll lead the Recon team. Someone will have to go with you though, otherwise it'd be too suspicious." Hayden said.

37 minutes ago, Cyriann said:

"I actually thought about asking Tara to come with Sereena and I, to have some expertise in the matter none of us have Jean. If you were to accompany Annika, I think you'd make for a good surprise to anyone hostile, with your shy demeanor no one suspects you could easily eviscerate  your way through mostly anything." I know the way I put it is badly sentenced but having seen Jean's strength there is no doubt she'd understand what I mean, her physic and behavior do not reflect the strength she has at all, Givin her a surprise factor on anyone near her.

"It would be an effective setup..." Hayden commented "You two will require guidance, every team will. With Tara in the infiltration team and Jean with Annika in recon, we'll have specialists in each squad." he then gave a look to Jean, noticing once again the cat often perched on her shoulder. It could be useful "Additionaly, Alpha could assist the infiltration team."

Spoiler

Final team composition:

Assault team: Dimitri, Hayden.
Infiltration team: Cyriann, Seerena, Tara, Alpha.
Recon team: Annika, Jean.

Edited by Denny2669

"That settles it then. I'll need your help in silencing any potential shots I make Sereena. The bullets are gonna be supersonic but at least the point where I fire can be masked." said Tara, drawing the knife she picked up and examining the edge of it. "Still, I'll try not to shoot, punching and stabbing will have to be the order of the day."

The knife's edge was... predictably a little dull and needed a little sharpening, she'd need to head to the armory to get a whetstone in order to sharpen it, if there was one available.

"I should be able to quiet down your shots, can't guarantee they'll be completely silence." Sereena replies to Tara, turning her attention to Alpha afterwards. "We're on the team with the cat?.. Honestly I shouldn't be surprised at weird things anymore at these points." She hums to herself.

Jean recoiled almost physically at Cyriann's remark.
"I wouldn't! I couldn't! I-I'm not...That's kind of why I wanted infiltration, uou know. So I wouldn't have to hurt someone as long as we did our job correctly. I'm not sure I could hurt someone without provocation like that. I'm not sure i could...Kill someone. And I though...I thought maybe what I know on electronics might be useful to the infiltrators. But if I'm needed in recon, then I'll go there. Alpha, keep an eye on them okay?"

The cat gave everyone a hesitant look, successively staring intensely at Hayden and Annika as if to say...

'I do not like this. Do not mess up.Or else.'

It was a very expressive stare. It was followed by an almost mournful meow to his pack leader, before he fell silent.

"...Don't be like that, I'll be fine. Miss Annika, I'll be in your care."

"If everything goes well, it should be the safest position." Hayden started explaining, an attempt to comfort Jean it seems "You might not even have to say a word. Just follow Annika's guidance and you'll be fine."

"Everyone, you know your roles, now prepare. Trust your leaders. Focus on our objective. The operation will commence in 2 days. Dismissed."

--- 2 days later, 11:50 AM, Anyo Corp. warehouse southeast of The Capital ---

--- Recon team, front entrance ---
The sun shone high above Lasria's somewhat clouded skies. Very light snowfall was upon the ruined land, along with a gentle breeze. Of course, to a foreigner it may seem a bit colder, but this is a pretty warm day for the usual Lasrian during this time of year. The roof of the warehouse was already covered in a thin layer of snow, but the pathway to it was muddy due to common transports, both on foot and by delivery truck. The Recon Team, composed of Annika and Jean, had devised a simple plan with a lot of foreplanning. Using Annika's funds, they bought 5 crates of Pinical Sequence grade M.O.A. robotics, and paid for delivery and personal transport to the Warehouse. The crates were a bit bigger than neccesary, but that was the point.

Right now, the cargo was being unloaded into the building's interior by Anyo Corp. workers, likely criminally underpaid, but such were these times. The pair of Miss Du'Bois and her bodyguard Jean were held up at the entrance by who seemed to be an overseer, his eye going through the documments permitting the cargo to be prepared for transport to the airport, with Anyo's blessing.

"I see... I see... you're in luck you caught us just before lunch break. Your cargo will now be going through a quick scanning and decontamination process that shouldn't last long. After that, it'll be delivered to the airport before finally shipping out of Lasria." the white male fixed his hat, folding the documents "You can leave it to us from this point."

Unbeknownst to him, Annika has another set of documments to give him, ones that'll permit her to oversee her cargo till the moment it's loaded onto the plane. Faked of course, by Jean's new friends from Cipher Eye, but hopefully convincing enough. Cerb bet his second head on that, whatever they meant.

--- Infiltration team, south wall ---
The trio of Cyriann, Sereena and Tara (plus cat), all outfitted in their Warframes and gear, we taking a silent approach towards the warehouse. Led by a friend of Cipher Eye going by the nickname Wolf, he was said to have raided this warehouse numerous times, and agreed to help the Tenno find the most unnoticable way in, for a price of course. Clad in white camouflage pants and hoodie, he expertly leads them through nearby ruined buildings and walls until they reach the side wall of the warehouse said to be the least guarded.

"Watch your step, we're on solid ground now." he whispered, leading them to what seemed to be a ventilation shaft. He fiddled with it for a bit, before openning it. He turned back to face them, a very short beard noticable under the hood "Now, listen. This shaft will lead you directly to the storage area where your cargo is located. This shaft is durable as f*ck, so no worries of breaking it, just be silent cause it creaks like a b*tch if you're not careful. Once you're inside, wait for them to rush the decontamination and scanning process so they can get their fat @sses to lunch break. Hide within the back of the crates, and don't dare make a f*cking beep. Once you're inside, you're on your own. Not gonna lie, but the airport's a scary place. Lot's of space to hide, but large empty spaces to get spotted in too. Stay on your guard, I need my paycheck."

--- Assault team, half a kilometer north ---
While the other teams were in hostile territory, it was up to Dimitri and Hayden to provide intelligence. Recently the military have found themselves in short of - and the Tenno in possession of - a military jeep. Hayden was currently using it's built in radio to keep a connection with the other two teams, ready to provide any information neccesary, be it with maps or experience. Other than that they just had to wait and prepare, with all sorts of equipment and firepower stored in the back should things get loud.

35 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"If everything goes well, it should be the safest position." Hayden started explaining, an attempt to comfort Jean it seems "You might not even have to say a word. Just follow Annika's guidance and you'll be fine."

"Everyone, you know your roles, now prepare. Trust your leaders. Focus on our objective. The operation will commence in 2 days. Dismissed."

--- 2 days later, 11:50 AM, Anyo Corp. warehouse southeast of The Capital ---

--- Recon team, front entrance ---
The sun shone high above Lasria's somewhat clouded skies. Very light snowfall was upon the ruined land, along with a gentle breeze. Of course, to a foreigner it may seem a bit colder, but this is a pretty warm day for the usual Lasrian during this time of year. The roof of the warehouse was already covered in a thin layer of snow, but the pathway to it was muddy due to common transports, both on foot and by delivery truck. The Recon Team, composed of Annika and Jean, had devised a simple plan with a lot of foreplanning. Using Annika's funds, they bought 5 crates of Pinical Sequence grade M.O.A. robotics, and paid for delivery and personal transport to the Warehouse. The crates were a bit bigger than neccesary, but that was the point.

Right now, the cargo was being unloaded into the building's interior by Anyo Corp. workers, likely criminally underpaid, but such were these times. The pair of Miss Du'Bois and her bodyguard Jean were held up at the entrance by who seemed to be an overseer, his eye going through the documments permitting the cargo to be prepared for transport to the airport, with Anyo's blessing.

"I see... I see... you're in luck you caught us just before lunch break. Your cargo will now be going through a quick scanning and decontamination process that shouldn't last long. After that, it'll be delivered to the airport before finally shipping out of Lasria." the white male fixed his hat, folding the documents "You can leave it to us from this point."

Unbeknownst to him, Annika has another set of documents to give him, ones that'll permit her to oversee her cargo till the moment it's loaded onto the plane. Faked of course, by Jean's new friends from Cipher Eye, but hopefully convincing enough. Cerb bet his second head on that, whatever they meant.

Annika was dressed up once more, though in a smart and surprisingly well fitting tweed business suit this time, hair tied back in a professional ponytail. She'd had Seerena help her with the make up on her face, something she wasn't very good with, but the other woman was. With the addition of a dark overcoat to protect against the weather, she looked the part, once more, of the rich b!tch Catherine Du Bois, in business mode. Ugh...

The coat also contained a handgun in an inside pocket. If challenged, she could point out, quite fairly, that Lasria was not a place on went about unarmed, regardless of who you were. The clothes were all borrowed from Shikari's apartment, which was just as they had left it, something that left Annika a little concerned, but she didn't have time to think on it further.

She cocked an eyebrow at the guard. "I will be going with the cargo to the airport," she stated, pulling out the forged documents, "I will not have it damaged by a babble of blundering buffoons, not with the potential that those robotics hold." The fact that she was also sending a report back to her regiment via a seal envelope was left out. After all, no one else knew what she was doing. Besides, if the MOAs did end up in British hands, they could be genuinely helpful. It was a win win in her opinion.