Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too Many China Exclusives

(XBOX)FISTO ROBOT0

They could have atleast, told us, once a optimal steady rate of gamers for china has came, the exclusive weapons/frames, will be coming, but then again they are not sure of this, due to changyou's decisions.

Wu kong, and Ne Zha are just frames, they lack in almost every tool like mechanic, however, this doesn't mean that they aren't fun, Oberon may be underpowered, but he is the only frame, that supports partial fun, and support. Ne zha is just another Mag, and wu kong is just another excal. It doesn't have that feel, not that I hate the frames, they look fun, but they just SEEM, like its not as good, they are just getting exclusive content TILL, all content is properly translated and adjusted. It seems that they are getting closer to well, the jordas raid.

If you look at the rate they are obtaining items, and new raids and common stuff, you will realize that it WILL end sometime after update 18. But, that doesn't mean that they have to continuously make new things, and make us wait. Like the nunchucks, and the spira, we see that they will give these items sooner or later, it's just that china isn't a good server place right now, they are adjusting some things there. I don't want to cause a hate storm, but I don't see why china needs these things, changyou has to tell us their plan, rather than blindly opening up something  and trying to make a profit, when you already reached the peak. It doesn't seem that it's viable to just give more useless things, when they said that the serration removal will come at update 18 if i am correct. In other words, changyou has no idea what they are doing, or that they are just trying to promote a game when the Chinese know the truth.(EX: OMG chanyou has made this:changyou/Yeah right, it will be given to the global build, who cares : Chinese people) But no matter how hard we try, we do not know the truth so far that is. We only know that their plan is not so well, fair to my opinion. Please tell me, when a Chinese person had a gaming rig, and since they just got it, it should be out for Consoles, though I could be wrong.

Blacklight retribution is incredibly bad, it's mechanics and looks are just as bad a mobile game. Even as a BETA, it's not a good game.

Edited by Magnulast

Just to remind everyone that the Chinese build is about 3 months behind the PC build of Warframe. 

So we are getting a consistant ~90 day "timed exclusive" on everything save the few Warframe/Weapons that are in the build early for a Chinese Head start.

As of now: No Knux, Ack/Brunt, Ifrit Kubrow Armour, Syndicate Primaries, Dirga, Clem, Equinox, Natah, Atlas, Ignis revamp, Basolk, Cerata, Jordas Verdict and possibly more.

Hell 10 days ago they were advertising Mesa as "Comming soon"

So... 2 Warframes, 1 Excalibur variant and a couple of weapons are the least of our worries.

do they have Parkour 2.0 yet? i would like to play the old parkour just one last time- just to remember how bad it was.

They're now owned by a Chinese company, get used to it.

Also there will likely be no "Alien" or "Undead" frames added in the future since those aren't allowed in China.

We will get the frame as is. Stuff like nekros will be specifically changed for china build. We could get more undead / alien frames but chinese would probably get a a reskinned version of that with I guess.

Chinaframe has been awesome for us - content we WANT! Outside of Mios when was the last the community didnt whinge about content released? People even cried about Trinity Primes tail oblivious to the fact is a lobster tail BECAUSE of the community.

We get the stuff, we just have to wait is all. PC players will perhaps struggle with this... they normally get it all first but its a small wait. Mios took years, the china duo are confirmed to both be this year. Umbra likely via 2nd dream quest... were getting THREE reactors for a reason ;-)

China has a rich and interesting history that spans thousands of years. They have a wealth of mythology that is essentially unknown to most of the rest of the world. What bits I have seen are fascinating. I read a decent translation of 'Journey to the West' for a class and REALLY enjoyed it.

I know that the mere THOUGHT of someone ELSE getting cool stuff first burns some people, but guys... come on. Changyou needs to make money too.

There is no "Excalibur Umbra Prime", only "Excalibur Umbra". Which DE confirmed for the Global Build.

There is, the frame that the Chinese Warframe founders get is "Excalibur Umbra Prime". The one coming to the global build will be "Excalibur Umbra". The difference is almost entirely the name, the visuals will be "virtually identical".