Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Reward: Redeemable "stalker Token" For The Dying Light Experience.

(PSN)Silverback73

Put the REAL fear back into what it means to face the Stalker. He is essentially the dark side of what it means to be Tenno.

Do it, DE. Give us the Dying Light Experience. Use Tokens as a reward for the True Stalker Experience on both sides. Make it another Revenue item to support the game as well, though I would MR lock it.

Players would go insane for it...and the element of fear...yeessssss.

You know what I'm really asking...and you know it's brilliant.

Put the REAL fear back into what it means to face the Stalker. He is essentially the dark side of what it means to be Tenno.

Do it, DE. Give us the Dying Light Experience. Use Tokens as a reward for the True Stalker Experience on both sides. Make it another Revenue item to support the game as well, though I would MR lock it.

just made a concept, give it a look if u want https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/560533-stalker-20-totaly-revised-boss-fight/

Beat Stalker. Get Token. Redeem Token. 1-time Play as Stalker and enter a match to hunt Tenno. Dying Light has an option like this . Token is a rare drop.

Well that's exactly what I had in mind. Answer is still no. Nope.

The PvP-PvE mix is just asking for trouble. Keep the two separate and screw whatever unbalanced garbage mix of the two you come up with.

I've said it before, It could work as a PVP game-type. As an MP mode it would like end up along the line of halo's juggernaut game-type, or the predator mode from Farcry to name some examples. Add in MP mods not having a massive impact if would be far easier to fine tune the damage and health of the stalker.

If we were to see it in PVE, you'd most see complaints about either Tenno killing stalkers in 1-2 seconds of getting up. Add in it can be up to a four on one playing as the stalker will suck, as unless you're attacking a group of ill equipped Tenno you'll be out of luck.

Edited by Dragonknight525

No thanks. Nopenopenopenope.

PVe is Pve, and Pvp is Pvp. Keep it that way.

Agreed. NOPE.

I've said it before, It could work as a PVP game-type. As an MP mode it would like end up along the ling of halo's juggernaut game-type, or the predator mode from Farcry to name some examples. Add in MP mods not having a massive impact if would be far easier to fine tune the damage and health of the stalker.

If we were to see it in PVE, you'd most see complaints about either Tenno killing stalkers in 1-2 seconds of getting up. Add in it can be up to a four on one playing as the stalker will suck, as unless you're attacking a group of ill equipped Tenno you'll be out of luck.

THIS for PvP, YES! 

Edited by 0zryel

no, as said by others, no mix of pvp and pve ...

I've said it before, It could work as a PVP game-type. As an MP mode it would like end up along the ling of halo's juggernaut game-type, or the predator mode from Farcry to name some examples. Add in MP mods not having a massive impact if would be far easier to fine tune the damage and health of the stalker.

I would LOVE to play this!