Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Morning De! Eta On Next Console Build?

(PSN)Xurokhan

Question

24 answers to this question

Yeah I suppose.

I don't expect U18 on console until the end of December or beginning of January, but I would hope and assume that they'll get the Saryn rework and what not to us before then. They've been so good with console updates lately. I'd hate to see us fall behind for 2 months again.

They also have Samaris daily quests now and some other things that I can't remember.

We probably won't get the raid until U18 though.

Edited by (PS4)Xurokhan

There's not really much we're missing.

The J3 Trial

Saryn rework and skin

Mios

As far as I'm aware we're up to date outside of that. No sense in rushing such little content if you ask me.

And dat Ignis rework!!! I cannot wait for it. It's my most used weapon. 

We don't have a build number nailed down yet for consoles but when we do, we'll make sure to post the information. 

Nice looking forward to a swift release soooon. 

I think they are holding off on dropping us another build update till U18.  Not only because we are only missing a few things.  But because DE stated they wanted to start dropping builds across all platforms close together.  Instead of PC getting updates on the reg and consoles having to wait 2-3 weeks.

And since U18 is going to bring a lot of content and updates to current mechanics it makes even more sense.  I'm guessing we will get U18 in late november or very early december.

I think they are holding off on dropping us another build update till U18. Not only because we are only missing a few things. But because DE stated they wanted to start dropping builds across all platforms close together. Instead of PC getting updates on the reg and consoles having to wait 2-3 weeks.

And since U18 is going to bring a lot of content and updates to current mechanics it makes even more sense. I'm guessing we will get U18 in late november or very early december.

In order for consoles to get U18 in late November, it would need to be on cert already.

It's not

So that isn't going to happen.

Considering holiday downtime I don't expect us to get U18 until January or February

DE said on devstream, they wanted console and pc to have archer wukong and nehza before the end of the year.

This is gonna be a huge stretch 3 frames in a month seems like a ton. I know all of the models and stuff are finished. I'm really hopping that it happens; but then again, I'm not. I would rather they be spaced out.