The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solar Map Progress, 253/254?

Forblaze

Question

As far as I can tell, I've finished every node on every planet. Nightmare missions show up on every planet, and I'm able to deploy extractors on them. Under general stats though, I'm only at 253 out of 254. This one mission is also worth 100 xp.

Does anyone know what this could be?

23 answers to this question

Some archwing mission, or special boss? Did you do infested salad v?

Also, it's not worth 100 exp.

I've done the raids, all quests, infested alad, and jordas golem.

What do you mean it's not worth 100xp? My solar map XP is 14,696/14,796

What do you mean it's not worth 100xp? My solar map XP is 14,696/14,796???

hmmm that is 100xp difference. one more location would give you 100 more xp.

my guess is you have each node unlocked, but somewhere on your starmap is one that is highlighted around the outside.

it is unlocked but you have not played it.

It appears to you to be complete because it is not greyed out. But its not been done, thus it will have a highlight around the outside.

It wont be a raid, quest or anything relatively new.  The solar map exp hasn't changed since the current map was introduced so the only nodes that matter are the ones that pre-date the current map.  All I can suggest is that you go through every planet again paying careful attention to the nodes around the edges for one that has a slight static interference graphic effect.  There's a slim chance it might be a Derelict or Void mission but I doubt they count.  Might be worth building a key for each Derelict just in case though.

I can only advise checking with care and sending a support ticket if needed.

I personally have 254/254. It is perfectly possible to get all of them. Why you seem to have one missing is either a bug or an oversight.

Maybe an AW mission. I know that's what I was missing.

You said the nodes all show as complete. Is that from the map itself or the node count in the top right corner? You know the same number you see in your stats, but much smaller for the number of nodes on the planet. So Earth would show 24/24 or whatever. If you can find one that is one off, then that will be your problem planet. If all the individual planet tallies are correct, then you definitely have a bug somewhere.

You said the nodes all show as complete. Is that from the map itself or the node count in the top right corner? You know the same number you see in your stats, but much smaller for the number of nodes on the planet. So Earth would show 24/24 or whatever. If you can find one that is one off, then that will be your problem planet. If all the individual planet tallies are correct, then you definitely have a bug somewhere.

Good question to ask! The best way to know if you're missing a node is by checking the count on the planet/moons themselves. If they all nodes are complete on each planet/moon there might be an issue with your profile UI not updating the information. 

Completed Individual Planet node count: 

9TOa6rV.jpg

Completed Solar Map Progress in Profile: 

QyZUOHC.jpg

Dark sector?

Each planet has a mission counter, double check.

If there was an alert or invasions or syndicate mission it doesn't count. As Danielle mentioned add up the counters on each planet to see if they total correctly.

Edited by Lightsmith

Good question to ask! The best way to know if you're missing a node is by checking the count on the planet/moons themselves. If they all nodes are complete on each planet/moon there might be an issue with your profile UI not updating the information. 

Yeah, they all show as completed.

I submitted a ticket like someone else said and got this

[DE]James

Hello Forblaze,

The email is an automated response just to try and collect some basic information on some tickets to help move things along. The dev team is already aware of this issue and we will have it fixed as soon as possible. We will also be sure to follow up with you if we have any further questions.

To see when this bug gets fixed, please keep an eye on the Update notes posted in the forums:

Warframe PC Update & Build Notes

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention!

DEJames

I didn't file it as a bug report, but I assume this means it's a glitch. Not sure if it's a UI bug or related to Vay Hek moving like Husla suggested

Edited by Forblaze

Check to see if each planetary/moon location on the map presents the option to deploy an extractor (lower right corner). Except for dojo, void, and derelict locations, if the option to deploy an extractor is missing, then the node you need to complete will be in that location.

Of course, it could be the bug, too, but check the locations to make sure.

Edited by Spafbi

I actually have the exact same bug, atleast kind of. My solar progress says 253/254 and my Eris says 26/26. However as soon as I activate the quest "The Jordas Precept" my Eris says 25/26 all of a sudden. I have completed the node but because I'm stupid I didn't have the quest active and thus my quest didn't progress. I assume that once i complete the node again with the quest active my progress is going to say 254/254. This information might be completely wrong but I suggest you try it anyways if you haven't already.

I actually have the exact same bug, atleast kind of. My solar progress says 253/254 and my Eris says 26/26. However as soon as I activate the quest "The Jordas Precept" my Eris says 25/26 all of a sudden. I have completed the node but because I'm stupid I didn't have the quest active and thus my quest didn't progress. I assume that once i complete the node again with the quest active my progress is going to say 254/254. This information might be completely wrong but I suggest you try it anyways if you haven't already.

Try what exactly? I've killed Jordas Golem both during the quest and after. Not sure what other node you could mean, unless it's that one you test the pods in.

Try what exactly? I've killed Jordas Golem both during the quest and after. Not sure what other node you could mean, unless it's that one you test the pods in.

Okay nvm then, I ment the boss node. It's just little weird "bug" I have, I don't even know if killing him again will fix it.

I also have the same problem. I checked every planet and summed up all missions and it really has 254 missions as opposed to the 254th mission node not existing as stated above. I also tried killing all bosses (twice) to see if it would solve it but its still there. The last thing I could think of is to re-do every mission node (which would be very painful to do) and hope that it will disappear. I hope this bug would get fixed in U18 or during the Star Map 3.0 :/