Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.3

[DE]Glen

Not for me it doesn't? Are you playing full-screen?

if i alt+tab out im usually no longer able to re-open it, i have to go to the Task Manager to close it.

but its not allways, sometimes it works fine and i can alt+tab all i want and nothing will even happen, once i can to it one sigle time i can do it all the times i want as long as i dont close the game., but most times i open the game i alt+tab and can´t open it again.

and yes, i use full screen.

Can you try this as a potential workaround while we investigate the issue?

- Open your Task Manager

- Under 'Processes', expand 'The Evolution Engine'

- Right click on 'WARFRAME'

- Select 'Switch to'

qF2livE.png

Must be Win 8 or 10, Win 7 doesn't have this option

I'm sure you fellows at DE, have noticed a few issues underwater on Uranus, almost to the point, that anyone doing multiplayer gets split up, due to the 20-30 second freezing.  Here's a post with a few comments, mine as well (Also an issue for part of the Second Dream Quest - Took me nearly 30 min to an hour to complete, due to the freezing, and I did it solo)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/500191-underwater-lag/

Can you try this as a potential workaround while we investigate the issue?

- Open your Task Manager

- Under 'Processes', expand 'The Evolution Engine'

- Right click on 'WARFRAME'

- Select 'Switch to'

qF2livE.png

Can't do that in Windows 7 though. You can only do switch to from the applications list, and Warframe disappears from the applications list when this problem occurs, so you can't do it.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/565833-alt-tab-kills-game/ moar info here

Edited by AdunSaveMe

pretty sure thats intended.

I don't see how it could be intended.  It encourages either solo stealth game play (which is arguably in need of a rework) or press-4-to-win.  I believe DE wants to encourage team play and discourage press-4-to-win (just look at the Saryn nerf for the latter of those two).  As it is now, the focus system goes against both of those things.

Edited by djternan

we need to platinum discount 20%-75% back in to the game please ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Changes

* Made Excavation Sorties require more than one dig-site (just like alerts).

Fixes

* Fixed icons being corrupted after closing the Steam Overlay.
* Fixed crafting requirement for War.
* Fixed Focus being cleared after you were revived.
* Fixed some crashes related to zip-lines.
* Fixed some hitches when people join your session.
* Fixed hangs related to AI tactical-pathing.
* Fixed issues with login-rewards showing up multiple times in the same day.
* Fixed potential network-abuse and in-game stuttering after customizing your operator
* Fixed icon tag in the description for Saryn's Spores in the abilities page.

fix,, xxx durtion on tricery invsblty.. agter useing ulty fouces when trick is active

How my luck works

Get attacked by non-sentient stalker 1st day of U18. Get war BP! Do second dream get broken war and i love it so i put a lens on it. Farm up some nitain, then this hotfix comes out and war requires broken war.

Im not mad but my luck is just a horrendous emotional rollercoaster and i feel so sad

we need to platinum discount 20%-75% back in to the game please ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

They are in the game though? A guy posted on reddit a day after the update came out showing he got a 75% off...