Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers] What Schools Have My Fellow Tenno Chosen?

(PSN)Vahlon_Valiant

I haven't been able to get any passives because I'm still confused as to how to effectively farm focus. I put the lens on Loki and get <500 focus per mission. I must be doing something wrong.

Try unequipping everything else except for your melee and go melee only while spamming your powers.

You can put the lens on your guns, melee or frame and when they gain xp, they gain focus. When you unequip everything else, the Xp then destributes more to your frame and weapon only. If you're killing a lot with your frame powers, then you'll gain more affinity for the frame.

Edited by ivlr3vil

I was so confused at first when I unlocked the Medusa Touch passive, turns out it only petrifies enemies that melee you and not the other way around.

Still, I'm loving my Unairu school.

thanks for the info bro it'll work wonders on my wukong and chroma especially if we have a disarm loki omg the schools could work so well together when coordinated 

I did wait few days for dust to settle before doing quest and reading all those desperate cries of people that made wrong choices on forum. Always smart thing to do ;)

I've based my choices by demand on trade chat. Also, generally, smart thing to do. Since most people wanted madurai, and I knew nothing on schools (still know very little I'm afraid) I've choose madurai, got 2 lenses by now. And have zenurik lense, for my spare school. 

Edited by ThorienKELL

Unairu description sounded good. It actually seems terrible. basically its main power is Atlas's Gorgon skill.

I picked up a Zenruik lens and Naramon. Both of them seem pretty good. I'll eventually get them all. I just need 5 Excaliburs to install each lens into.

Edited by Lightsmith

Vazarin, with some regrets. Seems it's mainly useful for defense and survival, maybe interception, but really it depends on what players you have with you, or what frame you have. I rarely ever use Vazarin's abilities. The description made it sound so much cooler. But then again, I kinda blame myself, I should've paid more attention to those polarities that resemble the schools. I do plan on going to either Naramon or Madurai.

Edited by HammerofDusk

Well, at the end of the quest the choice was quite hard since I had almost no idea what I was doing; I chose Marudai because the description was appealing, but since I main Excalibur I realized after a bit that it was redundant as I wasn't certainly in the need of more damage.

After reading all the trees I went to Zenurik, as I find the passives absolutely awesome, especially for a frame with a toggle based ulti and the active one is also useful as a panic button.

Also, I discovered later that the Zenurik school represents the Void element, 空,  so it's quite badass!

I picked madurai because I'm typically a damage focused player, but the damage is hardly "high end" do much much more damage withe exalted blade, especially since I can actually change the damage type whereas pheonix gaze is "I think" blast, which is kinda clem in effectiveness, at the moment I'm thinking of changing to either zenurik, or vazarin, I have 3 zenurik lenses so if I get a 4th from sortie I'll build a greater lense and stick it on a frame.

Vazarin on my Nyx and Sancti Tigris for team heals and quick revives when playing PUG's. This is my current focus.

Naramon currently on my Valkyr and Dual Kamas for future testing.

Considering Zenurik on another frame and weapon (longer term) for the energy regen.