Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.4 [Spoilers]

[DE]Rebecca

I agree with most here and really think it would be a great idea to make the items which are not farmable in a separate purchasable package. I have all of the other items and will not pay $60 for a scarf and a Prime Titan Extractor. Please consider making a sub pack, Thanks!

Still can't update

Do you have a Razer mouse? I disabled Razer Synapse or just stoped it in the tast manager.....and now it works. WTF DE! No i have to work without macros

I completely re-installed the game and still am getting this stupid message http://i.imgur.com/IcSnY8W.png

Do you have a Razer mouse? I disabled Razer Synapse or just stoped it in the tast manager.....and now it works. WTF DE!

Awww, why'd you have to go and nerf Sorties already?

Oh well, as long as you make the shortened content a bit harder to compensate, all will be well. 20 waves to 15 is a big change.

I mean, that's five waves of affinity and focus I don't get to kill anymore. Harsh.

Showing a countdown for the mission is a fantastic idea.

As to Conclave... that energy thing. That's big. Wow.

/dusts off Mag

Time to play an energy leech.

Redtext:

2SlpYnK.png

Mz7tNSH.png

;3

BTW the game doesn't update on my side, tried restarting the launcher and my pc but still nothing.

ktuTXFv.jpg

Apparently they correct compatibility with Razer ... but if you have Razer Synaps activated, it's locking the update. I deactiveted it just for the time and the update and ... voila ! Maybe it's the same for you ?

"Changes - Enemies slain within 5 seconds of spawning will no longer count towards stealth kills." ~ :( well that cuts out my sniper camping spots for stealth kills under 5 sec's anyway.....moving up the g r i n d ladder...

TY Dev's for the rest of the update patch though.

Sortie Changes

[*]20 Wave Defense Sorties have now been reduced to 15 Waves.

[*]Excavation Sorties now require 1200 Cryotic instead of 1500.

[*]Enemies will now prioritize killing the Rescue target in Rescue Missions.

[*]Sortie Missions will now display a countdown indicating the number of resources required to complete the mission in Defense and Excavation game modes.

Glorious.

I have 0 issues with this, now.

Thank you.

P.S.

You can extract while the prisoner's bleeding out.

Fixed the Coaction Drift Mod not properly increasing Aura strength or effectiveness.

Could we get official word on what this mod actually does?

Meaning: Why does it say both strength and effectiveness? Are they different things?

The Update won't work for me.. I tried everything that came up to mind to try and fix it but nothing worked.. while in the process of updating it just changes to "Update Failed" "Try Again Later" "The Update will restart shortly".. no matter how many times I refresh it just stays the same.

I CANT UPDATE THE GAME!!!! HELP!

same bro.. I have the same problem

Can't log in... can't get latron parts... can't get ducats for friday... rip login reward streak... i just wanted prime vigor.. launcher crashes constantly. 

*edit DISABLE RAZER SYNAPSE. it locks the update for some ungodly reason. praise Zebulon for pointing this out. 

Edited by BlameCo

i have to close razer synapse to run the update ._.

and with further testing, i can reopen razer after i get the game running. still inconvenient.

omg thanks for helping me.. I legit re-installed the game just to fix that.. thanks :)

I'm having major FPS drops since U18 dropped. I used to with my standards settings get pretty solid framerates but now I'm often dropping down to under 20 FPS and for a while on the sortie on Ceres a was running at around 15 FPS

Is there some major optimization issue that came up with this update?