Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Founder

Mechanized

Hello.

I feel like i am in between. I started off by buying the founder package to get excalibur prime when i thought DE was allowed to have my money. Back then i was very choosy as to where i would spend my money and every pay 2 win game (rightfully so) seemed like the most evil thing there is.

I had only played F2P titles as well as "buy to play" titles and thought, that a game who would force you to spend money was horrible. I always felt like i was fighting against a system, that was pure evil and just wanted to scam people all the time. The reason i bought my founders pack was because i felt like it was well invested money, warframe actually seemed like a game, that would not force me to pay, so i could compete with other people. And look at me now, 2 years and a bit in, still having the time of my life.

Anyway- i kind of regret not buying the 100 dollar package but at the time it seemed like to much. Looking back though, if i would have bought it back then, it would not make a difference now, since now i still swim in platinum, since i buy some if i am running low and am to lazy to trade(400 plat starts ringing the alarm bells), so in hindsight i could have even saved a bit of money and  i would also have a dank sword and founder forum access D:

The reason i feel bad is, that i can not contribute at my fullest when giving feedback. Sure i hear all the time, that all forum entries are looked at and it is not possible to read all of them, since there are just so many but i really feel left out because i still feel like the council forums are higher ranked than the feedback of a *shrug* silver founder.  And to add to that- i often feel like founders are becoming more and more rare. Not on the forums but in general- so i often ask myself if the council is dying out.

Back on topic- i feel i regret it a bit but i still think, i should be grateful, seeing how some people are longing for the excalibur prime. But i also think just excalibur prime should not be the only reason you are feeling sad. You should be wanting to support and buy a founder package then, not because of some shiny thing.

EDIT: INB4 "Thats easy for you to say- you have excalibur prime!!1 (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻"

Edited by Megakruemel

I never play with Excal Prime or pubbies that can tell I'm a founder so it literally changes nothing for me.

Well that's one way to go about it, end of the day you contributed to the development team and that's what matters.

Honestly though, all it boils down to is a little star next to your name. If you waited for a Prime Access, or used a 75% coupon, you're just as cool as a founder.

Although I will take a drink for missing out on closed beta. I wish I knew about the game sooner.

Yeah it would have been pretty interesting to play in the closed beta, I'm glad I got to play still pretty early though, the game has come a long long way and it's fantastic with the latest update.

even worse when your friend didn't check forums and email and missed his chance to get the Tshirt/headband x[

Aww man, missing out on the Shirt and band? That really does blow.